• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Club Nintendo Japan Hard-on Series Vol. 6: Game & Watch

john tv

Just arrived today: Authentic Game & Watch reissue (it's not a replica -- it's the actual working game). Frickin' hawwwwwt.

6qjl3o.jpg

As with most of my Club Nintendo platinum gear, I'm not opening the box, so I guess this is as close as I'll get to it until I sell it on eBay in 10 years. Haha.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Nintendo Europe, American and Australia pay attention, this is the shit we want!

Will pick one up on eBay for greatly inflated price.

so give me a rough estimate of how many wii games you need to buy to get enough points for something like that?

i've probably got a lot of those little yellow sheets lying around but never bothered to register...

mehdi_san

I hate you. I only got enough points for a gold membership last year, so I got the shitty calendar. Try to sell that on eBay :lol

fernoca

VOOK said:
Nintendo Europe, American and Australia pay attention, this is the shit we want!
Yeah..just like how they paid attention and released the SNES controllers for the Wii?? :p

Though I was still happy with the Mario hat..and ended getting the Doc Louis Punch-Out here on GAF too, so got both Platinum gifts.. :) ..let's see what this year brings.

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
FUCK! I totally forgot about this thing. Hope mine comes soon.

And I might have to do the same as I believe Jonnyram is implying. Not that I want to, but. Fuck. Money.

Jonnyram

RevenantKioku said:
And I might have to do the same as I believe Jonnyram is implying. Not that I want to, but. Fuck. Money.
:lol I was just joking about the hard-on talk, but yeah, I will probably sell mine anyway, as I've no space to keep collectibles any more :)

RevenantKioku

PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS PEINS oh god i am drowning in them
Jonnyram said:
:lol I was just joking about the hard-on talk, but yeah, I will probably sell mine anyway, as I've no space to keep collectibles any more :)
Oh. Duh.
"You know you've lived in Japan too long when......."

wondermega

Love those things. I always wished I woulda managed to get my hands on the SMB or Zelda ones.. what was the last "official" G&W produced, I wonder?

Zoc

I got this three or four days ago. Beautiful packaging, and the game is very well made. it even comes with a little cardboard stand. Wish the game itself was more fun.

D.Lo

I really should donate my Japanese points to someone who can use them, I had absolutely heaps a couple of years ago when importing DS games. Still got quite a few. What will and Jgaffers offer me for my points?

wondermega said:
Love those things. I always wished I woulda managed to get my hands on the SMB or Zelda ones.. what was the last "official" G&W produced, I wonder?
Mario The Juggler was last in 1990 I think. Zelda was one of the last, released after the Game Boy in 1989.

D.Lo said:
I really should donate my Japanese points to someone who can use them, I had absolutely heaps a couple of years ago when importing DS games. Still got quite a few. What will and Jgaffers offer me for my points?

Mario The Juggler was last in 1990 I think. Zelda was one of the last, released after the Game Boy in 1989.

How many points do you have? I don't need any points till Sept, though, so anything that expires after 10/1/2010 is good.

Just received my Game & Watch today. I'm happy! I want to play it, but I know that the novelty will likely wear off in five minutes or so. Because of that, I'm not even going to open the box it was shipped in:lol

MisterHero

Sure but does it come with a GameBoy and a camera and let you play games [like Ball] based on your faces and print out stickers too?

I. THINK. NOT.

;_;

Top Bottom