The journalist from gameblog.fr are on a leash recently. After implying that they already saw Metal Gear Solid Rising running at Kojima productions, and leaking Mizuguchi's next game code name (Child of Eden), they are now affirming that Nintendo's next console will be called Wii HiFi. According to what game developers told them, it will be announced at the right end of Nintendo's E3 conference, and it is planned to release around November 2011. Here are the details that have leaked so far:
- It should be on par with the 360
- It should not be called Wii 2 but Wii HiFi
- It will be very online-oriented this time
- Community aspects will be a big component
- It should be out around November 2011
They don't know how much Nintendo will be showing at E3 though: just the name? Maybe the design? The controller?
So what do you guys think? Isn't it too early to show it if they plan on releasing in November 2011?