• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Afro Thunder
(03-19-2005, 02:02 AM)
I never see this snake where I live and I don't wanna see it.

It eats cows and other bigger animals.
More pics can be found here: http://www.picarelli.com/imagens/fot...ris/indice.htm

Last edited by Afro Thunder; 03-19-2005 at 02:28 AM.
goodcow
(03-19-2005, 02:03 AM)
Looks it is eat cows

:(
demon
I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face

I just crapped my pants.
pestul

Now that's fucked... :(
J2 Cool
There's a bigger snake.. in my pants!
rastex
Banned
(03-19-2005, 02:04 AM)
Dude... Warning for the human eating picture!!!
ge-man
(03-19-2005, 02:05 AM)
I can't believe that snake is owning a gator in that pic.
jooey
The Motorcycle That Wouldn't Slow Down
(03-19-2005, 02:09 AM)

Originally Posted by rastex

Dude... Warning for the human eating picture!!!

well, it looks like they cut it open to free the guy, but then again there's no blood or insides anywhere, so...hmh! neat!
miyuru
(03-19-2005, 02:12 AM)
I wonder how fast that thing is? The cow just probably stood there and said "hmm this feels nice" and died a couple seconds later :lol

EDIT:

:lol these guys remind me of RE4 ^_^
etiolate
Banned
(03-19-2005, 02:13 AM)

wtf? Did they cut it open and find a dude in there?

Man, best hide and seek player ever.
Sagitario
(03-19-2005, 02:23 AM)
Edit... nevermind...

Originally Posted by etiolate

WOW! o_O
Kabuki Waq
(03-19-2005, 02:25 AM)
Damn

just

DAmn i am never going into ajungle setting for whatever reason
jett
(03-19-2005, 02:27 AM)
I swear I've seen that man-eating snake picture on Snopes before(and it was proven to be false).
Justin Bailey
------ ------
(03-19-2005, 02:31 AM)

Originally Posted by jett

I swear I've seen that man-eating snake picture on Snopes before(and it was proven to be false).

yup:

http://www.snopes.com/horrors/animals/anaconda.htm
RonaldoSan
(03-19-2005, 02:38 AM)
What The Fuck !

I live in Denmark. It's like the Fort Knox of the world. The most dangerous animals we have around here are in the freakin' zoo. We have snakes so small we don't even call them snakes.

speedpop
Has problems recognising girls
(03-19-2005, 03:50 AM)

Originally Posted by RonaldoSan

I live in Denmark. It's like the Fort Knox of the world. The most dangerous animals we have around here are in the freakin' zoo. We have snakes so small we don't even call them snakes.

Hahaha man in Australia we have some of the most venomous spiders and snakes in the world. I remember when my cousin almost stepped on a brown snake whilst bush-walking, and the time when we saw a taipan (2nd most venomous snake) slither across a road, we shat outselves.

Only snake I haven't seen is the King Brown which as far as I know, is world's #1 most venomous. Usually that's located in the more dry arid area's in central Australia.

Oh and the fact that the damn Funnel Web (#1 most venomous spider) can survive in a backyard pool (yes, in the water) for an hour really tickles your spine :lol I remember when my girlfriend, who's from Singapore, saw a Hunstman spider over here for the first time. She shat herself like nothing else, I said to her well wait till you see a Wolf Spider crawl around, at least double the times size of that sucker :D
jenov4
(03-19-2005, 03:59 AM)
Goddamn, that snake is eating a whole fucking COW. The snake probably doesn't have to eat for 2 years after that fucking meal.
ge-man
(03-19-2005, 04:00 AM)

Originally Posted by speedpop

Hahaha man in Australia we have some of the most venomous spiders and snakes in the world. I remember when my cousin almost stepped on a brown snake whilst bush-walking, and the time when we saw a taipan (2nd most venomous snake) slither across a road, we shat outselves.

Only snake I haven't seen is the King Brown which as far as I know, is world's #1 most venomous. Usually that's located in the more dry arid area's in central Australia.

Oh and the fact that the damn Funnel Web (#1 most venomous spider) can survive in a backyard pool (yes, in the water) for an hour really tickles your spine :lol I remember when my girlfriend, who's from Singapore, saw a Hunstman spider over here for the first time. She shat herself like nothing else, I said to her well wait till you see a Wolf Spider crawl around, at least double the times size of that sucker :D

How do people in Australia even find the courage to sleep with those things creeping around. :/
speedpop
Has problems recognising girls
(03-19-2005, 04:01 AM)

Originally Posted by jenov4

Goddamn, that snake is eating a whole fucking COW. The snake probably doesn't have to eat for 2 years after that fucking meal.

Yeah these anaconda's only eat once or twice a year.

Originally Posted by ge-man

How do people in Australia even find the courage to sleep with those things creeping around. :/

As long as you don't live in the sticks, should be fine. But there are cases of people in the city having snakes go through their backyards and the occasional funnel-webs and redbacks in a shed/garage if it isn't dry and clean enough. Huntsman spiders are awesome, they eat all the moths and cockroaches but aren't venomous, my dad used to handle them all the time.
Last edited by speedpop; 03-19-2005 at 04:07 AM.
belgurdo
Banned
(03-19-2005, 04:03 AM)

Is this Portuguese for "reduced to droppings?"
Sophos
(03-19-2005, 05:31 AM)
BBB = Big Brother Brasil (no kidding)

Well, it's not like you can see those snakes everywhere. It lives deep in the rainforest.
And yes, it can easily swallow a man. Hell, look at the poor cow.

Thanks God I live far away from that forest.

PS: Afro Thunder, vc posta na Players?
android
Theoretical Magician
(03-19-2005, 05:37 AM)

It's nice of those villagers to help that young kid carry around his gigantic penis.
f_elz
(03-19-2005, 06:53 AM)

:lol :lol :lol
Afro Thunder
(03-19-2005, 11:07 AM)

Originally Posted by Sophos

BBB = Big Brother Brasil (no kidding)

Well, it's not like you can see those snakes everywhere. It lives deep in the rainforest.
And yes, it can easily swallow a man. Hell, look at the poor cow.

Thanks God I live far away from that forest.

PS: Afro Thunder, vc posta na Players?

Sim, eu posto lá. "Me am ******"....
:)
COCKLES
being watched
(03-19-2005, 12:03 PM)

Originally Posted by RonaldoSan

What The Fuck !

Yeah same in the UK...only remotely posionous animal is the Adder snake.

Europe got the bum deal in killer spiders & snakes. :(
Doom_Bringer
Banned
(03-19-2005, 01:22 PM)
http://img14.exs.cx/img14/8748/sucuri0187tc.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!!
pollo
Banned
(03-19-2005, 06:14 PM)
wow...just...wow
thats awesome.
Mugen
Banned
(03-19-2005, 06:17 PM)
I summon you BOA!!!
MrPing1000
(03-19-2005, 06:31 PM)
pfft in northern ireland we don't even have snakes!
Solid
(03-19-2005, 06:39 PM)
That's crazy... imagine being killed and eaten by a freaking snake! :|
gofreak
GAF's Bob Woodward
(03-19-2005, 06:41 PM)

Originally Posted by MrPing1000

pfft in northern ireland we don't even have snakes!

Yeah, there are zilch snakes here. There are adder snakes in Britain?
Loki
Count of Concision
(03-19-2005, 06:43 PM)

:lol
ghostface
(03-19-2005, 10:10 PM)

Thank GOD I live in Canada.
jett
(03-19-2005, 10:15 PM)
This topic has reminded me of good 'ol Boa_Constrictor. Does anybody remember him? :p I don't think he would've minded getting swallowed by one of those snakes...
Jeffahn
(03-19-2005, 10:19 PM)
Popular with the girls I imagine.

Anyways, from my neck of the woods...

"The black mamba is a long, dangerous snake from central and southern Africa.

It will take readily to the trees, and can move faster than any other snake through thick undergrowth or over open ground.

Agile and nervous, it can strike accurately at prey even when moving fast."
demon
(03-19-2005, 10:21 PM)
The black mamba frightens me.

Didn't Steve "Danja Danja!" Irwin kiss one or pet one or something out in the desert on one episode?
-=DoAvl=-
(03-20-2005, 01:29 AM)

I live in the western suburbs of melbourne and the spider alert goes up during summer. But usually they leave u alone, or bite your legs while u're sleeping... no biggie... I think the scariest that i find are the white tails... i think that's what they're called, apparently they cause major damage when they bite you. Oh! and redbacks, we have lots of those in our shed/woteva-da-hell-that-housing-thingy-is-for-the-hot-water-boiler and they're apparently fatal.

I heard that there's a big funnel web spider problem up in sydney though.
catfish
I have a foreskin yet I do not have AIDS
(03-20-2005, 02:04 AM)
When I stayed in Manly, the thing that really fucked with my head was the size of a cockroach. Them fuckers have wings and are ridiculously large. I was sleeping in a friends kitchen and there was one under the fridge. It sounded like a fucking rat ALL NIGHT.
Ryoni
(03-20-2005, 03:54 AM)
I was entertained by ID4. I liked it when I first saw it in the cinema.
demon
(03-20-2005, 03:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Ryoni

I was entertained by ID4. I liked it when I first saw it in the cinema.

That's interesting, but I've found Soft Scrub with bleach to be more effective on grease and mildew than Comet myself.
Ramirez
Official EA Apologist
(03-20-2005, 04:31 AM)
Fuck I hate snakes -_-
belgurdo
Banned
(03-20-2005, 04:35 AM)

Originally Posted by ghostface

Thank GOD I live in Canada.

Too bad for you visiting Americans are far more dangerous than snakes and spiders :)