• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mom finds 14 year old son on Facebook and Fucks him

Status
Not open for further replies.
KAP151 said:
2h36afq.gif

Nice.

It didn't say if this kid grabbed her broach and subsequently gouged his eyes out. I mean, I think that's what has to happen at this point.

kylej

Banned
No 14 year old in history has so brutally had the tables turned on the rest of his teenage years. From MILF banging hero to creepy freak in the blink of an eye.

And here I was not clicking the thread cause it was just some random story about a mom beating up her kid cause of his Facebook account.

DAAAAAAMN.

Medalion

Banned
StopMakingSense said:
And here I was not clicking the thread cause it was just some random story about a mom beating up her kid cause of his Facebook account.

DAAAAAAMN.
Yeah but it was mother fucks her son, not fucks him up

Replicant

Lain said:
Horrifying ideas? That looks so hot to me!
Tange Suzuki knows how to draw some nice MILF, I must say.

You don't see anything horrifying about finding out that your mom is the one who's been secretly corresponding to you as another girl? *shudder*

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Javaman said:
I wonder if it was a revenge fuck to pay her back for putting him up for adoption?
What you ask is answered in the title of the thread.

The answer is NO btw.
She found him and fucked him.

wolfmat

Confirmed Asshole
Were this with father and daughter, you'd all be like "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END".

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
wmat said:
Were this with father and daughter, you'd all be like "OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END".
Well yes, because we all know that unlike young girls, sex at an early age with an older women never ever messes up a young boy psychologically or leads to problems later in life. Its only girls who are emotionally affected by sex, boys are just horny little bastards who will hit anything.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Well she is definitly hot. I did not expect that.

The_Technomancer said:
Well yes, because we all know that unlike young girls, sex at an early age with an older women never ever messes up a young boy psychologically or leads to problems later in life. Its only girls who are emotionally affected by sex, boys are just horny little bastards who will hit anything.

You're being sarcastic, but what you wrote is probably true.

Lain

Replicant said:
You don't see anything horrifying about finding out that your mom is the one who's been secretly corresponding to you as another girl? *shudder*

Well, she isn't my mom, and she is hot, so I really can't see anything horrifying about it. Hot mom poses as girl to fuck her son, hot!

TL4E

I'd do her, and I'm only 18. Is there something wrong with me? :(

P.S. I'd give her 4 years max, must be something to do with this:

"Equally unsettling research indicates that our judicial process is similarly susceptible to the influences of body dimensions and bone structure. It now appears that good looking people are likely to receive highly favorable treatment in the legal system (see Castellow, Wuensch, & Moore, 1991; and Downs & Lyons, 1990, for reviews). For example, in a Pennsylvania study (Stewart, 1980), researchers rated the physical attractiveness of 74 separate male defendants at the start of their criminal trials. When, much later, the researchers checked court records for the results of these cases, they found that the handsome men had received significantly lighter sentences. In fact, attractive defendants were twice as likely to avoid jail as unattractive defendants."

(http://lesswrong.com/lw/lj/the_halo_effect/)

Maximus.

Holy fuck...that is a fucked up, but for some reason awesome. For the rest of the kids life he will live with the fact that A) his first lay was with his real mom, B) He fucked a milf, who was his mom C) He fucked his goddamn mom.

ZZMitch

Fraull said:
Holy fuck...that is a fucked up, but for some reason awesome. For the rest of the kids life he will live with the fact that A) his first lay was with his real mom

We don't know this do we? ... but still fucked up :lol

Reminds me of an episode of Maury or something. A girl had sex with her biological father then she never knew, but just met and had a daughter.

Future

Fraull said:
Holy fuck...that is a fucked up, but for some reason awesome. For the rest of the kids life he will live with the fact that A) his first lay was with his real mom, B) He fucked a milf, who was his mom C) He fucked his goddamn mom.

:lol Seriously. Someone will call him a motherfucker and he'll break down in tears

hteng

Banned
Fraull said:

he's a motherfucking mother fucker

Coeliacus

The kids life is gonna be harder now, but if no one knew would this actually affect him? Would he one day break down in tears to somebody ten years later about his 'incident?' Is the kid going to sexually abuse women when he gets older?

Don't get me wrong, this is weird as hell and not something that should be condoned, but it just seems like social taboo is punishing the victim a hell of a lot more than doing nothing would've.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom