• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Magni
(07-30-2010, 11:24 PM)
A step-bro/sis you grew up with but share no blood? A ''far away'' cousin with whom you share one of your four sets of great-grandparents? A great-uncle/aunt?

Which of these are incest IYO? Where do you draw the line?

Oh, and in before the GAF IDF.
Medalion
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:25 PM)
According to Curb your Enthusiasm, step counts!
Last edited by Medalion; 07-30-2010 at 11:39 PM.
bud
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:26 PM)
it's not incest if she's hot
kingkitty
(07-30-2010, 11:26 PM)
nothing wrong with a little bit of incest on the side
PhoncipleBone
(07-30-2010, 11:27 PM)
Are you fishing for a tag?
notworksafe
(07-30-2010, 11:27 PM)

STEP COUNTS!
siddx
Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
(07-30-2010, 11:28 PM)
I guess they determined that cousins can have children without an increased risk of birth defects...so go ahead and hump that cuz!
Beysus
(07-30-2010, 11:28 PM)
I'd rather die than have sex with a familiy member.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON
(07-30-2010, 11:30 PM)
Eugh. Anyone in your family circle, no matter how far reaching, is a no-no, IMO. I'm someone who thinks that it's really wrong to destroy the family dynamic by mixing in physical intimacy in there. You just don't do it.
Trent Strong
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:31 PM)
IIRC, second cousins can have children that are no more likely to have birth defects than children from two unrelated people. So I would say second cousins and beyond are fine.
BobsRevenge
I do not avoid women, GAF, but I do deny them my essence.

Originally Posted by Second

I'd rather die than have sex with a familiy member.

Max@GC

Originally Posted by MagniHarvald

A step-bro/sis you grew up with but share no blood? A ''far away'' cousin with whom you share one of your four sets of great-grandparents? A great-uncle/aunt?

Which of these are incest IYO? Where do you draw the line?

Oh, and in before the GAF IDF.

No incest to me.
GoutPatrol
Forgotten in his cell
8 generations.
Lagspike_exe
DESTROY THIS THREAD WITH FIRE!
FunkyPajamas
Is not incest if she's not alive.
siddx
Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
(07-30-2010, 11:32 PM)
I had a buddy in high school whose father remarried when he was 16. His step sister was 15 when their parents got hitched and they had only known each other for a short time. He admitted to wanting to fuck the shit out her. I'm sure he wasn't too happy when I ended up hooking up with her.
Pinko Marx
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:32 PM)
Guys, don't judge this man. You all know you have that ONE cousin that you would love tenderly if given the chance.
Irish
(07-30-2010, 11:33 PM)
What would my brother's wife's sister be considered? Are we in-laws or not? (btw, I'm just curious as to whether the in-law term applies here. I don't want to sleep with my brother's wife's sister.)
Lionel Mandrake
(07-30-2010, 11:33 PM)
No good can come from this thread.
rexor0717
(07-30-2010, 11:34 PM)
If this thread hangs around for a bit, it will go places.
Messypandas
i always wondered, if you met a girl, started dating, and through that meet your single parent met with their single parent and started dating. Who should feel weird?
DMeisterJ
Banned
I'd say that in laws are not incest, as you share no blood, and distant cousins very far related (not your mothers/fathers siblings kids) are fine.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON

Originally Posted by Pinko Marx

Guys, don't judge this man. You all know you have that ONE cousin that you would love tenderly if given the chance.

Medalion
Banned

So... no hot cousins on yer side eh :lol
Wormdundee
Perfectly fine in any situation where there is no blood relation, as long as you're ok with maybe making the family dynamic a little weird. Anything more distant than a cousin is fine even with blood line shared.

There you have it.
ConfusingJazz
(07-30-2010, 11:35 PM)

Originally Posted by Irish

What would my brother's wife's sister be considered? Are we in-laws or not? (btw, I'm just curious as to whether the in-law term applies here. I don't want to sleep with my brother's wife's sister.)

No, but it is weird sounding. I know someone who does have a double cousin. Seeing them explain it to people is quite amusing.
DemiMatt

Originally Posted by BobsRevenge

And Thread.
SapientWolf

Originally Posted by missbreedsiddx

I guess they determined that cousins can have children without an increased risk of birth defects...so go ahead and hump that cuz!

There's this genetic disease that's pretty common in South America because of all the cousin loving. Basically, you're born as a woman and then you turn into a man. They have a term for it and everything.
BobsRevenge
(07-30-2010, 11:36 PM)

Originally Posted by Irish

Fair game.
Captain_Spanky
Cousins are ok, just ask Jane Austin.
Pinko Marx
Banned

Originally Posted by Medalion

So... no hot cousins on yer side eh :lol

I have like 3 I'd do so very hard. I have a very good looking family, on both sides.
Hot Coldman
MagniHarvald
The non-aquatic Vigilant Walrus
(Today, 11:24 PM)
Reply | Quote
Beysus
(07-30-2010, 11:37 PM)
You're disgusting. There are like 6 billion people on this earth, and you want to fuck your family?
Medalion
Banned

I have like 3 I'd do so very hard. I have a very good looking family, on both sides.

When you change your avatar, we'll know you did 1 or 2 or all 3 of your cousins
Agnostic
but believes in Chael
Albert Einstein's parents were cousins, and Albert married his first cousin, too. Darwin also married a cousin.
FunkyPajamas
(07-30-2010, 11:38 PM)

Originally Posted by SapientWolf

There's this genetic disease that's pretty common in South America because of all the cousin loving. Basically, you're born as a woman and then you turn into a man. They have a term for it and everything.

I--- what. Serious?
Beowulf28
(07-30-2010, 11:39 PM)
Pinko Marx
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Medalion

When you change your avatar, we'll know you did 1 or 2 or all 3 of your cousins

I'll make sure to make a thread on GAF before and after.
You guys do know I'm not ACTUALLY a virgin, right?
Lost Fragment
Obsessed with 4chan
Sex between step siblings isn't incest, but that doesn't make it a good idea.

Depends on how closely you're related to the other person. From a legal standpoint, sex between (I think) 2nd cousins is legal in America, but is illegal between 1st cousins. Again, though, doesn't make it a good idea.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON

Not that I'm jaded or anything, but someone being good looking doesn't necessarily guarantee good sex. Why risk fucking up family dynamics over a girl/guy (your relative) who might not even be a good lay?

There are too many good looking people out there to screw (har har) with family dynamics. And if those people suck in bed, at least you didn't risk being cast out of your family for it.
BobsRevenge
(07-30-2010, 11:41 PM)

Originally Posted by Second

You're disgusting. There are like 6 billion people on this earth, and you want to fuck your family?

Why not dude? They're there. You don't live in the same house with those 6 billion other people. Can't we all just live comfortable lives and fuck the most convenient people to get to? I think incest would make the world a more enjoyable and fun-loving place.

:-D
butter_stick
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:41 PM)
When the baby would be advised against medically, pass.

If you knew the person while they were a child, pass, cos that's just gross.
Imm0rt4l
my titty out of milk
(07-30-2010, 11:42 PM)

Originally Posted by FunkyPajamas

Is not incest if she's not alive.

wtf did I take a wrong turn on the internet somewhere? I thought I was on gaf not 4chan.
skyfinch
(07-30-2010, 11:42 PM)
It's not incest unless you make eye contact.
Cubsfan23
Banned
(07-30-2010, 11:43 PM)
step isn't incest, but im sure it creates a lot of drama :lol
McLovin
(07-30-2010, 11:43 PM)
Step shouldn't count but it would still be weird as fuck. Cousins is tricky though, if its a cousin of a cousin that isn't directly related then thats fine. I had a cousin that tried hooking me up with her cousin(not related to me at all). But I wasn't having any of that, but looking back on it though, she was kind of cute :lol

Edit- Wow something just happened to me this week that was kind of related to this.
My dad is kind of an ass when it comes to women and taking care of his kids. He gets this nice lady to come to the US.. she has one of those Visas that let you stay for like 3 months. They wanted to spend time together, see if they where compatible and then possibly get married. She gets pregnant, he doesn't want anything to do with her, and her visa expired(she thought they where getting married so she just let it go). He treated her like crap so she ended up leaving to go be with her family in NY. Fast forward a few months and my sister is born, her mom has no job, and she's illegal. He's not even supporting them enough, financially. Anyway if she gets married she can get papers, then get a job. So the other day she told me she considered asking me to "help" her with her problem, but that wouldn't dare. Then she kinda hinted that it would really help her out. Talk about an awkward situation.
btw- he already got another lady pregnant. I have 2 sisters and a brother from 3 different women.

edit-edit- by "help" she wanted me to marry her so she could get her papers.
Last edited by McLovin; 07-31-2010 at 01:04 AM.
MAtgS
(07-30-2010, 11:44 PM)
When you pull out.
Spire
Subconscious Brolonging

Originally Posted by butter_stick

When the baby would be advised against medically, pass.

Yup.

So as long as you wear a condom, it's all good. And trust me, sometimes it is gooooood.
Pinko Marx
Banned

Originally Posted by soultron

Not that I'm jaded or anything, but someone being good looking doesn't necessarily guarantee good sex. Why risk fucking up family dynamics over a girl/guy (your relative) who might not even be a good lay?

There are too many good looking people out there to screw (har har) with family dynamics. And if those people suck in bed, at least you didn't risk being cast out of your family for it.

I wouldn't actually go through with it dude, jeez. You guys are weird.
ConfusingJazz
(07-30-2010, 11:45 PM)

I wouldn't actually go through with it, dude. You guys are weird.

If you ever changed your avatar, no one would ever respond to you.