Dodonpachi Resurrection (aka 怒首領蜂大復活) for iPhone and iPod touch.
Release date: Thursday 26 August, 2010
Special discount pricing for 4 days:
2.99 GBP (UK)
4.99 EUR (RoE)
600 yen (Japan)
Regular pricing (30 Aug onwards):
$8.99 / 5.49 GBP / 6.99 EUR / 1000 yen
Please be aware that there is a time lag internationally for the start time and date of the special commemorative price, so please verify application price before purchasing.
A lite version will also be released following the release of the retail version.
Like ESPGALUDA II, the game is only compatible with iPhone 3GS and above, including iPhone 4, iPod touch (late 2009 32/64GB models) and iPad.
iPhone OS 3.1.3 or above is required.
- Two fully-featured game modes: iPhone Mode, an exclusive adaptation tailored to the
iPhone/iPod touch portable format, and Arcade Mode, a direct port of the arcade
Practice Mode also included! Beginner and veteran shooters, practice up to beat your
- Packed with options: customize your game experience!
Three types of screen sizes, six types of button layouts and enhanced button control ensure
that shooter fans from beginners to advanced players will find the controls that fit their
- Pressing the limits of the iPhone and iPod touch! Prepare for the bullet storm!
- Brand New iPhone Mode BGM selectable along with the original arcade version music!
Composed by sought-after young composer Kenichi Maeyamada, along with game
music veteran and hit producer Shoichiro Hirata!
- Compatible with OpenFeint! Internet Rankings and Achievements Included!
Score rankings are featured for each mode and all characters. Compete with players all
over the world for high scores! Unlock achievements in-game by fulfilling certain
conditions! Go for a full achievement list!
Teaser trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLWaMN-kI9A
Promotional movie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lm9cOiydk3w