• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT| - There are HOW MANY now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOGB

Banned
is there a reason to be excited that it's almost noon in japan 2 (3?) days before the game releases or am i trippin'

TheOGB said:
is there a reason to be excited that it's almost noon in japan 2 (3?) days before the game releases or am i trippin'
VGCatsOak.jpg

I don't think anything will come just yet. I think that we'll have to wait until tomorrow afternoon for anything to come.

In the meantime, gonna try out that other game, the one that everyone's been talking about. That new "reach", or something like that. Haven't really been paying attention.

TreIII

kyo_daikun said:
Wow a lot of fighting types appearing, always thought they needed more tho.

You and me both. To think, my favorite type (who really got the short stick back in R/B/Y/G), are now having possibly a great new series of additions to the fold through this game.

Can't wait~! :lol

Blu_LED said:
Why do you guys expect leaks now? The games come out the 18th, right?
Well, I guess they wouldn't be leaks if they were the actual game... Nevertheless, people are getting copies soon, so it's sort of tense right now. Especially at certain other places...

TheOGB

Banned
viciouskillersquirrel said:
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i10/invader_rik/Image%20hosting/VGCatsOak.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
that's exactly what I was expecting

Yeah, [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/utuber6061#p/c/01405604B2F394E6"]so this utuber guy is getting recordings of the game's music somehow[/URL] (No spoilers yet, just Wild battle and Cheren/Belle battle themes so far)

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
When I heard the legendary trio was
fighting
-based, I thought we would have something based on
the Arthurian Knights, Samurai, or Tribal Warriors
, not
horsies and bullies

Legendary trio is disappoinmentrio for the third time in a row.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
For some reason .. I want to play as a girl for this first time. The character design just seems so much better. Anyone else?

Kurtofan

viciouskillersquirrel said:
It's a good thing I have no clue as to what those things are (thanks to the fact that they're just random Japanese names to me), or I'd be mad.
Why are reading a thread about an upcoming game which is going to get TONS of leaks if you're on a crazy tight media blackout I just don't get this.

Gravijah

Kurtofan said:
Why are reading a thread about an upcoming game which is going to get TONS of leaks if you're on a crazy tight media blackout I just don't get this.

Cause in threads like this stuff is to be spoiler tagged. That's the rule!

Kurtofan

Gravijah said:
Cause in threads like this stuff is to be spoilered. That's the rule!
Yeah I know,but there's still a huge risk.
Plus If you don't want to talk about the spoilers then what are you going to talk about?(except crazy ramblings)

Kurtofan said:
Yeah I know,but there's still a huge risk.
Plus If you don't want to talk about the spoilers then what are you going to talk about?(except crazy ramblings)
Crazy ramblings right up until the games come out and all bets are off. Then, I'm out.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Gravijah said:
Cause in threads like this stuff is to be spoiler tagged. That's the rule!

This almost deserves two threads, in that case. One for spoilers, one without.

It's impossible for most of us to discuss Pokemon without spoiling small things like evolutions, and new moves. If it bothers you, I wouldn't venture into many Pokemon threads until you play the game.

Gravijah

EvilMario said:
This almost deserves two threads, in that case. One for spoilers, one without.

It's impossible for most of us to discuss Pokemon without spoiling small things like evolutions, and new moves. If it bothers you, I wouldn't venture into many Pokemon threads until you play the game.

Or you could take 5 seconds to type
[./spoiler]! ;p But no worries, once the games are released in Japan I'm staying away from Pokemon threads.

DMG-01

I'm writing a paper and every time I finish a paragraph I look back for leaks. Perhaps it's for my benefit that they aren't out yet. :lol

Are game dialogues only written in Kana alphabet? Can someone confirm this? It'd make comprehension a lot easier for a Japanese student like me...

God, I can't wait till the English version with the rearranged names come out. I guess I'm one of the very few who hates the Japanese names of Pokemon.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Forkball said:
While I get the joke, if you watch when all the trainers are coming into the Pokemon Leage and see their badges, its clear in the Anime there was more then 8 gyms, ash only visited 8.

Gravijah

TacticalFox88 said:
God, I can't wait till the English version with the rearranged names come out. I guess I'm one of the very few who hates the Japanese names of Pokemon.

As someone who plays the English versions of the games, the Japanese names mean nothing to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom