• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25 Sexiest Women in Rock (GQ)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenks

Was hoping to see Maria Brink listed :/

Maria_Brink_In_This_Moment_Picture_7.jpg

El Sloth

Banned
List seems to have a loose definition of Rock, so I nominate Regina Spektor(whose music is considered by some to be indie rock) to be added to this lacking list:

5arrjs.jpg

sqjwj5.jpg

ra269x.jpg

Frostburn

I know Gaf generally hates lists but in this case it is well deserved. Their list is horrible, even if they choose not to only list "Rock" chicks, there are way better looking woman posted in this thread that should have been on that list.

Rorschach

HiResDes said:
http://www.celebrityplasticsurgery.tv/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/fergie-before-after.jpg[/I

...We just have different tastes, but I'd be weirded out waking up next to her face in the morning (especially without makeup).[/QUOTE]
Most of Fergie's face issues stem from meth use. :\ It's a hellavu drug. :(

UrokeJoe

ryutaro's mama said:
Oh shit!

The Kravitz drummer. I love her...

EDIT: Holy shit! She's 50?!?!?

It would still be on.

50!!!? Freak I'm old, but really? Some things are better left unchecked.. Time is a bitch.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
Young Neko Case was a doll. Her and Kim Gordon look rough these days.
I'll second Annie Clarke sooooo cute in a weird way.
5pl6ko.jpg

Anyway, I like that this list seemed to ignore people whose music is irrelevant to the music community at large:lol . Expected something different.

Staccat0

Fail out bailed
perfectchaos007 said:
I have yet to see the 1/4th of Hayley Williams that is not attractive. I even saw her performance and interview on Palladia in HD. HD!
but she don't rock son!
brianjones said:
her name is debbie harry, jesus people

neko case is kind of an anomaly.. looking around youtube at interviews with her she doesn't look so hot
She used to be hotter. Anymore makeup and photoshop keep her looking good, but she's getting older and didn't get huge until a bit on into her career. She also doesn't bother looking her best often.
She happens to be charming, funny and both a great singer AND writer though... makes her hotter in my book.
I mean, Kim Gordon has a turkey neck now.

ant1532

Banned
woooot i met alexis krauss!

she is supersuper shy but very cute. big dimples when she laughs too..

heres the obligatory pic of us

s4sv86.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom