• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy Dude Just Beat Off Watching Me Shower At The Gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
48924_512x288_generated__g8xOxJ0UVUqxsJKJuql65w.jpg

ChiTownBuffalo

Either I made up lies about the Boston Bomber or I fell for someone else's crap. Either way, I have absolutely no credibility and you should never pay any attention to anything I say, no matter what the context. Perm me if I claim to be an insider
I guess the only real mistake you made was posting this on GAF.

mj1108

JzeroT1437 said:
I was still soapy!

So? If you notice a guy doing that while looking at you, you get your ass out of there....but just know the dude is probably looking at your ass when you leave.

Kano On The Phone said:
You caught a dude looking at you and masturbating and instead of leaving immediately, you turned to let him stare at your ass and finished your shower, and you're asking what's wrong with people.

That fact that he didn't leave immediately sounds to me like he rather enjoyed it.

Binabik15

Worst I had was someone puking on my shoes while I was training. Stupid old guys that can´t handle their stupid old people workouts D:

I smell a "stealth" bragging thread going on.

mj1108

spindashing said:
Sorry I was picturing Victoria Justice

I was picturing Selena Gomez.

Ignis Fatuus said:
Why are you so upset? Would you be mad if it were a woman masturbating to you in the shower?

This thread would be going differently if that happened.

Kurtofan

Kano On The Phone said:
Then being jerked off to by a stranger is lower on your list of annoyances than having some soap on your skin, so stop complaining.
Come on, soap is bad for the skin.
Everyone know that.

I know it looks like stealth bragging but it's really not. This dude was fucking insane. Of the two times I faced him while the deed was being done, the first time he was stroking it slowly and staring into the stall with a wide-eyed look of bitter determination, and the next he was wanking it so hard it was making a clumsy, off-rhythm fapping noise and his face was red.

It'd be nice to think I was that hot, but I'm not. The dude was batshit insane.

Kurtofan

JzeroT1437 said:
I know it looks like stealth bragging but it's really not. This dude was fucking insane. Of the two times I faced him while the deed was being done, the first time he was stroking it slowly and staring into the stall with a wide-eyed look of bitter determination, and the next he was wanking it so hard it was making a clumsy, off-rhythm fapping noise and his face was red.

It'd be nice to think I was that hot, but I'm not. The dude was batshit insane.
You should have slapped his dick and watch his reaction.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
He achieved lascivious enjoyment from the sight of your lithe naked body.

Steelrain

JzeroT1437 said:
New York. It was the NYSC on Wall Street.

Ah ok. I'm not familiar but it doesn't sound like the kind of place I would go if this happened so much that I am comfortable enough finish my shower before putting a stop to it =/

Dragon

Banned
TheKingsCrown said:
Anything on Wall Street or in and around lower manhattan will have this happening a lot. A lot of guy on guy "actions" go on in those places.

Dude there are gay people in New York City? Holy shit.

KJTB

I'm sorry OP, but I laughed while reading this story because of its ridiculousness :lol

Just report him

TheKingsCrown said:
Anything on Wall Street or in and around lower manhattan will have this happening a lot. A lot of guy on guy "actions" go on in those places.

...reading this was awkward. Couldnt you just say gay/queer/homosexual?

ChocolateCupcakes said:
...reading this was awkward. Couldnt you just say gay/queer/homosexual?
That wouldn't be the proper term. Not all guys that participate in these sorts of things fall into those categories.

I actually know the gym he's talking about, and I'm not surprised! :lol

Steelrain

Roto13 said:
People acting like this kind of thing doesn't happen are kind of... naive.

I'm pretty sure it happens...then again I'm pretty sure I wouldn't just go about my shower after seeing the dude beating his dick to me at full force.

CzarTim

TheKingsCrown said:
That wouldn't be the proper term. Not all guys that participate in these sorts of things fall into those categories.

I actually know the gym he's talking about, and I'm not surprised! :lol
It was you, wasn't it?

big ander

Man, can't believe you guys are falling for this topic. He's clearly either giving all of you a good old fashioned pull or stroking his ego.

Here is a pic of my fully clothed, bejacketed body during a vacation to Rome.

2lbowad.jpg

And yeah, New York is full of creepsters. The guys down on Wall Street seem particularly socially awkward.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
mj1108 said:
I was picturing Selena Gomez.

This thread would be going differently if that happened.

You stay away from that crowd now you hear me. Team Annie isn't creepy like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom