• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BRINK Private Beta (PS3)

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Just got the code (EU PSN account). Downloading as I type (2.2GBs)

Was this supposed to happen? Didn't know a beta was coming.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Mik2121 said:
Damn! I want in too! :( But I guess it's for PLUS members only, huh?

That game looks great, anyway.

I'm Plus, but I didn't download this from the Plus section. I just got the usual email from Sony inviting me to the beta and all.

Here is some parts of the email

Over the course of the beta we will be running several "Play the Devs" event nights. During these events development staff from Splash Damage will be online and taking part in multiplayer sessions of Brink. This is your chance to show these guys who is boss as you meet them face-to-face on the battlefield.

The events will be held on the following dates:

- Tuesdays and Thursdays for the duration of the beta trial. Please see the forums for further details.

Each event will run from 20:00 to 22:00 UK time.

Splash Damage development staff will be distinguished by the [SD] tag shown next to their name.

Also

The feedback forums for the Brink Private Beta are being hosted by Brink's developer Splash Damage - please post your feedback about the game there. The Brink feedback forums also contain further instructions, information about known issues, and schedules for testing events, plus you'll be able to discuss your suggestions with the team behind Brink.

To gain access to the feedback forum, you'll need to register an account by entering your unique beta token here:

Your unique beta token is:

Once you're registered, you'll be able to access the Brink Private Beta Feedback forum here

Feedback submitted during the Private Beta will be used to help shape the gameplay and usability of Brink and is highly valued by the development team. To help them take your feedback into account, please make sure you play the game regularly and take part in the discussions on the forums.

Please redeem the Beta Trial Voucher Code to download the Brink Beta Client.

This is the first time I get into a non-Sony game beta via a Sony invitation.

Vinterbird said:
Why do I always get ignored for this kind of stuff. Is there an beta applicant page somewhere I forgot to fill out?

At one point I remember signing up for Sony's beta programme, but I can't remember where it happened. Maybe on the EU Playstation forum...

StuBurns

Banned
TTP said:
If it makes you feel better, it's downloading suuuuuuper sloooowly. I'm still at 0%. 6890KB / 2236MB :lol
Well at least that's something, all the small things etc.

Actually it sucks harder, I can't play it and I can't even read impressions in the coming hours because of the transfer rate, assuming it's not NDA'd

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Firestorm said:
n6OUa.gif

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
StuBurns said:
Well at least that's something, all the small things etc.

Actually it sucks harder, I can't play it and I can't even read impressions in the coming hours because of the transfer rate, assuming it's not NDA'd

Yeah it's NDA'd. We are not supposed to say anything.

I guess it's safe to say that the Beta thread moderator over at Splash Damage forums is LiquidRunner from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

What the hell is going on? :lol

OMG Brink goes PS3 exclusive!

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
purple cobra said:
I trust in TTP's impressions, can't wait to hear em. *edit* Damn, you can't discuss it. :(
As long as he doesn't talk tech and talks actual gameplay for the most part then I'm fine. The game isn't out for a while anyways for bare in mind in this being a BEETA.

StuBurns

Banned
TTP said:

I guess it's safe to say that the Beta thread moderator over at Splash Damage forums is LiquidRunner from Sony Computer Entertainment Europe.

Timed exclusive gold plating on the MP4 dawg, only cost them a couple of grand too, bargain.

TTP said:

Doh. Well, I hope you all have a good time with the beta, Brink looks awesome. I wish that NDA wasn't around though. Would love to hear impressions on the SMART system and the class system in general.

TTP

Have a fun! Enjoy!
Konosuke said:
I wonder if it has Move controls.

Doubt it. Would have been announced if so. I'd post it on iWaggle3D if I find out the beta supports it. Fuck NDA for the bit of info! :lol

Edit - 44%

KZObsessed

TTP said:
Doubt it. Would have been announced if so. I'd post it on iWaggle3D if I find out the beta supports it. Fuck NDA for the bit of info! :lol

Edit - 44%

:lol nice

I'll try and play tonight, have the DCUO beta, which I think is great, but it freezes too much for me to play it so I'll test this out instead.

Guenther

Downloading (with 1MB/s) as we speak. And for a moment I thought I won´t get the mail, although I´ve been in the betas since the days of the first Socom :D

Top Bottom