• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tomb Raider screens

5wx3C.jpg

LWlYU.jpg

YaxF9.jpg

xJjyh.jpg

jvg2K.jpg

fBl4s.jpg

FEKEX.jpg

Qd98M.jpg

WCMBz.jpg

w8BHa.jpg

RqGrh.jpg

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2010/12/30/tomb-raider-bonus-gallery.aspx

spats

Looks a bit rough to me, but it's propably one of those games that look a million times better in motion than in stills.

Bloody good? Wanna hear about the new gameplay, but these look fine and gritty compared to the modern Lara whose shiny plastic perfection seems so anti-Tomb Raider-like.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Great.

Now if someone can squeaze them down to a more manageable size so i don't have to keep shifting my browser left to right -_-

As a huge Tomb Raider fan... I can't wait for this because the game looks and sounds FANTASTIC :D

"BUT"

...... is this Unreal Engine ?

Because Lara's hair doesn't look natural ... and wait a minute, WHY LARA'S BOOBS IS SMALLER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Looks okay... really wanna see this in motion.

The Praiseworthy said:
As a huge Tomb Raider fan... I can't wait for this because the game looks and sounds FANTASTIC :D

"BUT"

...... is this Unreal Engine ?

Because Lara's hair doesn't look natural ... and wait a minute, WHY LARA'S BOOBS IS SMALLER THAN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's the CDC Engine, so it's the same engine that Underworld ran on.

Looks average. Some of the textures suck, some clipping here and there, post processing effects over used in some cases. All in all it looks like a video game.

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I'm not quite sure what to think of these. Need to see the game in motion. Some shots look okay, some look good, some look bad.

Top Bottom