• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

pauljeremiah
(01-09-2011, 09:50 PM)
In this episode I discuss myself.....at length.

This is an old episode that was meant for my old podcast but I never released it, so here it is. More proper episodes are on the way. Consider this a "bonus episode"

In this episode you'll learn about my early gaming life and my life growing up in Ireland.

iTunes Link

Direct Link

RSS Feed
bistromathics
facing a bright new dawn
(01-09-2011, 09:56 PM)
sorry, but who are you? The podcast is 162MB...
I AM JOHN!
Banned
(01-09-2011, 09:57 PM)
Oh good, I thought you meant the band at first.
pauljeremiah
(01-09-2011, 10:03 PM)

Originally Posted by bistromathics

sorry, but who are you? The podcast is 162MB...

I do a small podcast series where I interview people from the game industry, but as of late due to some personal problems and ill health I haven't been able to record any, so I am releasing this so that:

(a) I have something new out there
(b) people will know who I am.

If you want to check out back episodes here's a link to the official blog which has links.
Corto
(01-09-2011, 10:23 PM)
First of all, hope you're feeling better... I was just a few days ago thinking what could have happen to you, too bad it were health issues that prevent you from releasing more episodes. I loved your past interviews, and I'm looking forward to the future ones!
pauljeremiah
(01-09-2011, 10:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Corto

First of all, hope you're feeling better... I was just a few days ago thinking what could have happen to you, too bad it were health issues that prevent you from releasing more episodes. I loved your past interviews, and I'm looking forward to the future ones!

thanks for the support