• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS Euro Event Thread [Update: GAF Impressions Inside]

Teknoman

VOOK said:
For me no, but the whole 'holding a stylus' thing pretty much fucks things up.

Some left handed people though are just pure crazy and can't do anything normal :p

I could see how the stylus could throw you off. I couldn't write anything to save my life with my left hand (well I could...but it just makes me feel clumsy lol).

KAL2006

Banned
Teknoman said:
With all the left handed complaints, i'm curious:

Is it hard for you guys/girls to use past console controllers/ dual analog controllers as well? Never really thought about it, but after reading all the thoughts about Kid Icarus Uprising's control scheme, i'd like to know if this has been a long time problem for lefty gamers.

The left handed problem is only for holding pen for me. A stylus is basically like a pen. I have no problem with my left hand using the WiiMote to aim in FPS games.

branny

Teknoman said:

Is it hard for you guys/girls to use past console controllers/ dual analog controllers as well? Never really thought about it, but after reading all the thoughts about Kid Icarus Uprising's control scheme, i'd like to know if this has been a long time problem for lefty gamers.

With normal controllers everyone is on the same page. It's a standardized scheme we've all grown accustomed to. It's like how I use a mouse with my right hand because that's how I learned to from the start although some other lefties use it with their left hand.

It's only when you start asking to bring in proficiency from outside of gaming that it becomes a problem. Aiming/pointing with your weaker arm and vigorous movement while also simultaneously requiring button input is what makes the Wii annoying. A lot of people don't notice this, but having the controllers separated is also a bother. (Having two hands on one controller keeps everything much steadier for both righties and lefties.) It's not the end of the world, but it's annoying, clunky, and unpleasant.

And it's ridiculous to be expected to perform any sort of complicated maneuver with a stylus in the hand you never write with. Even tapping with a finger is easier. But those still aren't optimal. As far as performance is concerned, using your left hand would be better.

It literally is asking us to rewire our brains to get half as good as we would've been right from the start with a different control scheme.

VOOK said:
Some left handed people though are just pure crazy and can't do anything normal :p

This. :(

I want Dragona Akehi to come enlighten everyone... xD

Kinosen

Neo Member
VOOK said:
60fps has nothing to do why these games are successful.

I strongly disagree, especially with more action intensive games like Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Again, I don't think that most consumers are thinking about framerates when buying games, but smooth framerates can and do contribute to a positive impression of how a game looks and plays. Nintendo's first party titles have an obvious mainstream appeal, but I think 60 fps is at least one of the many factors helping those games' success. I think this also applies to the Call of Duty games on the HD consoles.

KamenSenshi

bigswords said:
I wished it was a bit bigger, at least DSi sized. I'm not sure whether my hands will cramped up :(
That's what I was worried about, but it seems to be actually about that size, so after I get over the shock of it not being XL size it should be really ok as DSi was fine. And they say the + pad and buttons seem fine for larger hand from what I understand, which kinda put my worries to rest.

bigswords

KamenSenshi said:
That's what I was worried about, but it seems to be actually about that size, so after I get over the shock of it not being XL size it should be really ok as DSi was fine. And they say the + pad and buttons seem fine for larger hand from what I understand, which kinda put my worries to rest.

Good news!

BooJoh

Teknoman said:
I cant see Nintendo making a decision that would make DS titles actually look worse on the 3DS.
Well it's really a matter of opinion. I will almost always opt to play games unscaled unless filterless 2x etc is offered. I just have trouble getting over the way scaled sprites in particular look.

The Scribblenauts mockup was good, but I'm not sure the choice of game was right, since that game desperately could have used some sort of blur or AA from the start. But games with detailed spritework will almost certainly look worse on 3DS if you can't display them 1:1.

Just as an example, here's a screen of Jump Super Stars compared with a quick 320x240 scaling I did. It may not be quite as bad on 3DS, but I simply see no way that it could look better than the crisp sharpness of the 1:1 pixels.

2n3top.png

Is it a dealbreaker? No, I don't sell my old consoles anyway, so I have three DS systems to play DS games on if it comes to that, but it's still unfortunate if they don't give us the option.

Man said:
Improvements in glassless 3D is scarce though. Technologies which aren't parallax are super expensive (tracking pupils etc), non practical and only in a research lab and won't happen in the 3DS lifetime.
Future revisions of 3DS is almost assured to stay with parallax and the pros/cons of that.
You can improve the screen without changing the basic principle (less power consumption, higher brightness, etc.). Don't know if they can improve the viewing angle though (not a tech-guy and have not seen the screen in person either.

KAL2006 said:
Too much negative shit on 3DS lately has put me off 3DS. I will of course buy it at some point as I love Mario, Pokemon and Metroid.

The combination of a lacking line up of games, shitty upscaled backwards compatibility, mixed opinions of how good the 3D looks, 30fps for quite a few games, lame battery life and high price tag has me put off. It doesn't help that the NGP looks like a nice bit of hardware.
KAL2006 said:
You don't know that though, Uncharted, Resistance and Killzone could be as good as PS3 versions, and they are actually new games and not ports. I think it is too early to jusge the games now, let's at least wait till E3.

For me software wise 3DS line up is garbage, basically all console ports such as Splinter Cell, Tales of the Abyss, MGS3, Rayman 2, OoT and etc. Even that PilotWings games only seems to have one map and it's basically reused assets from WiiSports Resort WTF. Then we got the same old games we have on Wii, Paper Mario, Mario Kart and etc.

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
Teknoman said:

Holding a stylus is completely alien to me for my right hand compared to traditional controllers which I have trained myself to use for years now. As others have said, it's like trying to use a pen for writing in my wrong hand. I'm actually the same with Wii titles, though unlike some insane lefty GAFfers (mentioning no names) I can tolerate a game that's right hand tailored. Helped me finish Zack & Wiki after all.

Kid Icarus isn't friendly for lefties right now, but it is made easier when placed on the stand - I might have to use the cradle a lot if more games snub southpaw users. It's not impossible to use though (I did finish the demo stage) but it's still rather uncomfortable.

AndyMoogle said:
I can't see them doing anything about this one though. The only proper solution at this point would be to release a 3DS for left handed people, but that's not going to happen.
I don't think this will ever happen as well. There are not enough lefties int he world to justify this. Perhaps they could make some and you can order them directly from nintendo.com/co.uk,etc But even this won't happen.
They could go with the worse option, and make it so that you could move with the face buttons instead of the analog nub; which might be a possibility considering that the game isn't going to be released soon. It would be better than nothing I guess.
If they are kinda clever (doubt it :( ) they can change the button layout later on outside of the games within the buildin OS. So they can add such options with firmware upgrades to all games. Depending on the savegames this could even be possible as a per-game solution.
branny said:
It seems like there are soo soo different lefties. I really like my options with the Wii where I can switch the parts of the controller whereever I want them for the particular game part. I play with Mote in my left hand all the time except some games that require me to put it in my right hand (bike games in Bully, Music waggle in Rabbids) But I have no problem to do so for this part. I switch back after this easily. Another great advantage for me is the separation entirely. I love it. With one controller I cramp the controller all the time. With the wiimote nunchuk combo I can relax my hands left and right of me on the sofa. Very confortable :)

Teknoman said:
Like some said already it's kinda similar for me. I can use the DS and the Wii just fine. I use my mouse with the right hand and I have a normal keyboard as well. But as soon as it comes to using a pen I'm fucked. I can't do jackshit with it in my right hand. Just try it yourself and try to play Zelda on DS with your left hand ;) Or even better EBA! As long as I can use my right hands thumb to control on the touchpad combined with the analog stick I'm fine. Long live the thumbstrap!!!
thumb.jpg

Let's hope they find a good solution and don't fuck us :(

SovanJedi

provides useful feedback
A thumbstrap might be a good alternative for lefties actually. I enjoyed using it for Mario 64 DS and Matroid Prime Hunters, so I'd be happy with that.

branny said:
Would a lefty 3DS really be solving anything, though?

It's reminding me of the dilemma I have with most Wii games. Do I either force myself to awkwardly use my less proficient hand for waggling and pointing in addition to everything else mapped to the Wiimote, or try to unlearn years of using an analog stick/d-pad with my left hand, switching the nunchuck to the opposite hand in order to alleviate the Wiimote problem?
Symmetry of features is a good thing. N64 let you use the analog with right or left hand by virtue of different ways of holding the controller, but Sony's method of doubling the stick and allowing access to everything with just the standard grip was a definite improvement. 3DS/PSP owners don't even have the awkward N64 choice.

Polari

Played one a bit in Tokyo today, two points:

1. Yes, the 3D effect works and works well, but as with all 3D it's pretty pointless.
2. The grey analog stick looks shit and completely ruins the aesthetics of what would otherwise be a fine looking handheld.

beje

Banned
I'm attending an event this evening in Madrid and as far as I know I will be able to try different games and functions for a full hour so I will try to post stuff as soon as I come back home.

BowieZ

Banned
beje said:
I'm attending an event this evening in Madrid and as far as I know I will be able to try different games and functions for a full hour so I will try to post stuff as soon as I come back home.
Awesome! Don't forget to HAVE FUN :p

Why is 30 fps bad? A steady 30fps frame rate is fine for any game. A solid 60fps frame rate is of course nicer, but it's not a big deal. It doesn't affect gameplay as long as the frame rate is steady. If you have the frame rate often dropping when there is a lot of activity then that can be a bad thing because it affects the reponsiveness of the game. You're spoiled if you can't play anything below 60fps. Wave Race64 has a solid 15fps and it's still beautiful today.

But how can people actually tell what frame rate they are looking at? Do they count each individual frames? lol. Without having the system give you a frame rate reading, it's impossible to tell. Ok, so you know what 60fps looks like and you know when something is less than 60 fps, but how do you know it's 30fps? It could be 20fps, it could be 40fps.

And another thing, how can a 3ds provide a 'direct feed'? There is no 'direct feed', that's impossible. There is no video-out on the 3ds, so obviously any 'direct feed' is not a feed that comes directly from a 3ds. If there is footage that isn't filmed off screen, then that footage must have come from a dev system, which is probably some sort of emulator.

I don't know where the direct feed video came from (was it Capcom or other official PR) but I guess in the days gone by at jounalist events there would be 1 direct feed system for the press to use (as you always seemed to get some direct feed videos from E3 for instance).

Assuming its a trade show its not impossible, given Intelligent Systems love making those sorts of things (they made them for all the other Nintendo handhelds, the GBC and GBA ones being for the N64 cartdidge slot) and they've made DS and DSi ones (I can't remember the names it was along the line of IS-NITRO-OUT). Given the cost ($1500) and the crudeness of them each one is probably hand-made
Well, thats how you get direct feed footage outside of a devkit (which I assume can take pictures too).

KAL2006: said:
Even that PilotWings games only seems to have one map and it's basically reused assets from WiiSports Resort WTF.
This had me thinking. Is it confirmed the only leve in Pilotwings is Wahu Island or will there others (like previous games?). Otherwise its like saying, we've only seen Young Link in Ocarina of time and only the Deku tree was playable, there will be no Adult Link WTF
(actually the trailer they briefly showed had Sheik outside the forest temple)

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Polari said:
Played one a bit in Tokyo today, two points:

1. Yes, the 3D effect works and works well, but as with all 3D it's pretty pointless.
2. The grey analog stick looks shit and completely ruins the aesthetics of what would otherwise be a fine looking handheld.

how are the games generally? Is the image quality good, big jump up from DS?

Hey Nuclear Muffin, or others who have played OoT!

Just one quick question: I haven't been able to confirm this from screens or video yet, I was wondering whether character pop-in is gone in this version. You know, not being able to see another Kokiri until you're within 5 feet. I don't expect it to be present, they have the power now to display everyone at once, but I wouldn't put it past them as a misguided attempt at nostalgia.

highspeeddub said:
Why is 30 fps bad? A steady 30fps frame rate is fine for any game. A solid 60fps frame rate is of course nicer, but it's not a big deal. It doesn't affect gameplay as long as the frame rate is steady. If you have the frame rate often dropping when there is a lot of activity then that can be a bad thing because it affects the reponsiveness of the game. You're spoiled if you can't play anything below 60fps. Wave Race64 has a solid 15fps and it's still beautiful today.

But how can people actually tell what frame rate they are looking at? Do they count each individual frames? lol. Without having the system give you a frame rate reading, it's impossible to tell. Ok, so you know what 60fps looks like and you know when something is less than 60 fps, but how do you know it's 30fps? It could be 20fps, it could be 40fps.

And another thing, how can a 3ds provide a 'direct feed'? There is no 'direct feed', that's impossible. There is no video-out on the 3ds, so obviously any 'direct feed' is not a feed that comes directly from a 3ds. If there is footage that isn't filmed off screen, then that footage must have come from a dev system, which is probably some sort of emulator.

30 fps for a street fighter game or any fighting game is bad no matter how you spin it.

Me_Marcadet said:
30 fps for a street fighter game or any fighting game is bad no matter how you spin it.
Nope. Solid, consistent 30 is fine under all circumstances. Higher is always preferable, sure, but that doesn't make the alternative bad. Consistency is the most important thing. If you're one of those perfectionist frame counters, you can count them the same either way.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
LOL are you kidding? 60fps for fighters and racers is a definite plus. Fighters almost demand it. A 3d fighter like SF4 needs to be 60fps. Perhaps if these were the PS1 days then frame rates that consistent might be considered too hard to pull but this is the age in which the HW should be able to pull that off. Scale back the visuals a little. I'm sure when you're actually playing SF4 you will still think it looks damn close to the console games.

I can't tell the difference between 30/60fps, and thanks God for that.
Ignorance is bliss.

Some people play games like they are game developers, if the game doesn't suffer from slowdowns, then move on with your life and just enjoy the damn game.

otmane

I got to try the 3DS in Paris last week, here is a summary of my impressions:

Pros:
- 3D works very well( comparable to 3d with glasses)
- 1h30 and no pain or headache
- form factor is cool and the console is light
- the stick is very good
- kid Icarus is very promising
- AR games is really cool (in 2D)

Cons
- aqua blue is UGLY (I liked it from the pictures before seeing it for real)
- Seemed like mid life PSP graphics for most games, I was really expecting a lot more in this area, Even The Resident evils didn't impress me much
- awful aliasing in 3d
- if you move just slightly the 3d don't work... For AR games or Zelda or steel diver you have to move your head at the same angle as the console to not break the 3d...
- you have to face the console and be at the exact distance, you have approximately 5 cm and 10 deg of possible movement without breaking the 3d effect

I got to try the following games:
- Kid Icarus : Very fun, graphics are good eventhough not as impressive as I expected, it was easy to grasp the gameplay and the 3D effect is stunning
- Zelda : looks much cleaner, the 3D effect didn't impress me much
- Super Street Fighter 4 3D : pretty impressive visually, the 3D is a nice addition, the D-pad is too low for the comfort of play but the stick works well enough for me (I'm very casual with fighters)
- Dead or Alive Dimensions: The game is as fun as ever, and the 3D works well
- Pilotwings resort: I was expecting much more stunning 3D, and the demo bore me...
- Steel Diver: I couldn't get into it because the 3D breaks when you move the console
- PES 2011 3D: What you would expect from it...
- AR Games: I tested one game with the monster that comes out from the card, it was really well implemented and works well as long as you are in 2D, even the nintendo hostess advised me to deactivate the 3D for this game.
- Resident Evil mercenaries : The controls seemed even more rigid than usual, I may have needed more time to get used to it.

I was expecting a lot more from this console, I'm still keeping my preorder but I'm not sure if I'll even buy a 3DS game at launch.

LCfiner

highspeeddub said:

The difference between 30 and 60 fps is immediately noticeable (maybe not for everyone but for tons of people). it is not a matter of counting frames. it's like being able to tell the difference between red and blue. you just know it when you see it.

Log4Girlz

Well let's take it to the extreme. How can you tell the difference between 10 fps and 30 fps? A few N64 games would dip to the 10 fps zone...just a jittery mess. Well, the difference in smoothness in noticeable between 30 and 60 for many people much like there is a difference between 10 and 30.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Log4Girlz said:
Well let's take it to the extreme. How can you tell the difference between 10 fps and 30 fps? A few N64 games would dip to the 10 fps zone...just a jittery mess. Well, the difference in smoothness in noticeable between 30 and 60 for many people much like there is a difference between 10 and 30.

I just can't believe this to be true. 10 FPS was unplayable. 30 isn't.

Sectus

Sammy Samusu said:
I can't tell the difference between 30/60fps, and thanks God for that.
Ignorance is bliss.

Some people play games like they are game developers, if the game doesn't suffer from slowdowns, then move on with your life and just enjoy the damn game.
I'll be very surprised if you don't notice the difference on some level. Note that 60fps isn't primarily about visuals, it also has a drastic effect on responsiveness for a game. There's a reason why 60fps became standard for fighting games.

heringer

BooJoh said:
Well it's really a matter of opinion. I will almost always opt to play games unscaled unless filterless 2x etc is offered. I just have trouble getting over the way scaled sprites in particular look.

The Scribblenauts mockup was good, but I'm not sure the choice of game was right, since that game desperately could have used some sort of blur or AA from the start. But games with detailed spritework will almost certainly look worse on 3DS if you can't display them 1:1.

Just as an example, here's a screen of Jump Super Stars compared with a quick 320x240 scaling I did. It may not be quite as bad on 3DS, but I simply see no way that it could look better than the crisp sharpness of the 1:1 pixels.

2n3top.png

Is it a dealbreaker? No, I don't sell my old consoles anyway, so I have three DS systems to play DS games on if it comes to that, but it's still unfortunate if they don't give us the option.
Best portable fighting game ever.

edit: actually, Jump Ultimate Stars is the best one. :)

LCfiner

heringer said:
But 30 to 60 definitely isn't as noticeable as 10 to 30.

to me it's just as noticeable. the difference is that 10 fps is essentially unplayable while 30 fps works fine for tons of games. but i can tell instantly if it's running at 60 fps or 30. it is just as noticeable, even if it doesn't have the same effect on gameplay as 10 fps would have.

Thanks for the impressions everyone. Jealous of all you people getting an early impression.

Getting a bit de-hyped because of some of the negative impressions, but I'll probably still be there day one, just because I can play Pokemon White online with WPA protection (just hope the DS games won't look that bad). And I know I'll have fun with Kid Icarus, Paper Mario, Star Fox, SSFIV, Kingdom Hearts, Dead or Alive, Resident Evil, Mario Kart and the upcoming Metroid/Mario/Pokemon games <3

dak1dsk1

Banned
I had the opportunity to test one unit, but the 3d didn't work for me at all. I have monocular vision following a childhood accident involving bow & arrow. I'm not one for whipping up discrimination accusations at Nintendo, but this certainly won't go down well in my visually disabled circles...

heringer

LCfiner said:
to me it's just as noticeable. the difference is that 10 fps is essentially unplayable while 30 fps works fine for tons of games. but i can tell instantly if it's running at 60 fps or 30. it is just as noticeable, even if it doesn't have the same effect on gameplay as 10 fps would have.
If it doesn't have the same effect in gameplay it isn't as noticeable. Sure, you must notice both right away, but most people would have a harder time judging the difference from 30 to 60.

But oh well, whatever.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
dak1dsk1 said:
I had the opportunity to test one unit, but the 3d didn't work for me at all. I have monocular vision following a childhood accident involving bow & arrow. I'm not one for whipping up discrimination accusations at Nintendo, but this certainly won't go down well in my visually disabled circles...

:lol

Just...

:lol

beje

Banned
dak1dsk1 said:

Well, you can't certainly design a product to be fit to be used by every single person bearing any kind of disability, especially in the interactive entertainment industry. I feel really sorry for you but it would be like colorblind people complaining about colour screens or deaf people complaining about music. Though you can always optimize (visual clues for noise, easily readable subtitles or colorblind-friendly color schemes, for example, should already be standard) there will always be somebody not able to fully enjoy your product. And it's not like the 3DS doesn't perfectly work on 2D mode.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
dak1dsk1 said:

The day they invent 3D works for monocular vision is the day you will get it in your 3DS.

LCfiner

heringer said:
If it doesn't have the same effect in gameplay it isn't as noticeable. Sure, you must notice both right away, but most people would have a harder time judging the difference from 30 to 60.

But oh well, whatever.

we have different definitions of noticeable. I don't assign any sense of quality to the term. I can notice the difference between those three examples just as easily. obviously, I can play a 30 fos game better than a 10 fps game. but that's not the same as noticing the difference visually.

Teknoman

GasProblem said:
Thanks for the impressions everyone. Jealous of all you people getting an early impression.

Getting a bit de-hyped because of some of the negative impressions, but I'll probably still be there day one, just because I can play Pokemon White online with WPA protection (just hope the DS games won't look that bad).

They wont. Nintendo isnt that dumb. Also im not sure why people complain about the 3d effect breaking when you arent looking directly at the system. Unless i'm reading it wrong, you usually have your head/neck and the portable system of your choice at an angle where you're completely focused on the screen anyway.

Unless it's disorienting looking away then looking back, I dont really see that as a con.

heringer said:

But oh well, whatever.

I still cant see how people cant tell the difference between "30fps" and "60fps" once they know what framerate means. If a person cant see the difference in framerate between Soul Edge and Soul Calibur, Sonic Adventure 1 and Sonic Adventure 2, or even...Halo and Timesplitters 2, I dont know what to say.

dak1dsk1

Banned
beje said:
Well, you can't certainly design a product to be fit to be used by every single person bearing any kind of disability, especially in the interactive entertainment industry. I feel really sorry for you but it would be like colorblind people complaining about colour screens or deaf people complaining about music. Though you can always optimize (visual clues for noise, easily readable subtitles or colorblind-friendly color schemes, for example, should already be standard) there will always be somebody not able to fully enjoy your product. And it's not like the 3DS doesn't perfectly work on 2D mode.
Don't feel too bad for me, it was just a jokepost.

highspeeddub said:
Not correct. Nintendo always makes video-out devices for developers and the press. They aren't any sort of emulator, they are actual game systems with an extra box for the video outs (multiple because of the two screens).

Dreamwriter said:
Not correct. Nintendo always makes video-out devices for developers and the press. They aren't any sort of emulator, they are actual game systems with an extra box for the video outs (multiple because of the two screens).
Here is the video of the DS one; IS-NITRO-CAPTURE (it gets opened up clearly showing the DS hardware contained). The DSi one is Red and has the same video output as the Wii (probably Wii power supply too) but otherwise is similar.

beje

Banned
Back with feedback! :D

Hardware
- Size is the same as DSLite more or less
- There's a general "quality" feel on it. It doesn't feel like generic plastic.
- Buttons are confortable and not too clicky
- Circle Pad and D Pad are confortable. Small hands guy here.
- Aqua Blue color is cool.

OS and included software
- Everything just works. Nice UI. Brightness level 2 is good enough for normal gameplay.
- Face Raiders is really fun and responsive.
- AR games too. It's really fun to see the table distort and wave around.
- Mii Maker from photo is really cool, though you'd probably want to take some photos before you take one good enough. They let you save it into the test console so they can send you the QR code by mail to get it into your own console later.
- Camera (and all the additional effects and stuff) works as expected. It's the only thing I really didn't like. They could have gone for better sensor quality (not just higher resolution) instead of the "cheapest camera phone available, please" route.

3D Effect
- Works on every depth level for me, and for all games.
- Honestly speaking, you don't lose the effect at all during gameplay unless you tried on purpose to move the console around.
- Easier to lose it on AR games and Face Raiders though, but this may be due to the fact the consoles were chained to the sofa so it was not easy to move it around.
- No need to readjust if you looked at the lower screen for a moment. Just look back and the 3D effect is there.
- No dizzyness or eye strain after an hour, not even after having contacts on for the whole day (didn't play with glasses though, but a girl with glasses felt exactly the same)

Games
- Tried Kid Icarus, Nintendogs+Cats, RE: Revelations, Ocarina of Time, SSF4, Pro Evo Soccer and the Snake Eater video.
- No slowdown on any game. All of them work smooth as hell.
- Didn't notice jaggies. They were there, but the screen resolution and DPI were good enough so you don't remember them while playing.
- SSF4 plays good with the D-Pad. Didn't feel the need to put my thumb back at the circle pad at all
- Nintendogs+Cats has a really cool pop-out effect when the puppy aproaches the border of the screen.
- Kid Icarus control scheme is really confortable as soon as you get the hang out of it. It's the same as DS' FPS games, and I never had a problem with them.
- RE:R is my favorite of the bunch.

Veredict
Will get as soon as RE:Revelations is released. Maybe on launch if any interesting title (DOA:D, Ghost Recon, Rabbids...) gets good feedback or if Nintendogs+Cats is launched on discount price (which is highly unlikely).

Edit: forgot to say that, amongst all the new parts on the Mii Maker, you can find real beards and goatees so no more combining the handlebars with the chinstrap :D

Top Bottom