• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[The Rare Canceled Game Art Thread]

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
It's easy to agree with "the majority" when it's pretty much the same handful of posters in all Rare threads.

"The majority" didn't think like that before. So for a while, I was in the minority.

Funny how things work like that.

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
This "majority" has been like this since the switch to Kinect and Avatars, the real majority is out there enjoying Kinect Sports.

Rare's "new fans", you mean? So now, we, who disapprove of these changes, are the trolls. Gotcha.

TheOddOne said:
Really? Funniest thing is that when everybody calls him out, he's nowhere to be found.
I distinctly remember a 'ninja_somebody' persistently trolling one place I go to about how DKCR was going to be shit for whatever reason (no kremlings or some other tangentially-Rare related shit no one else cared about) and struck a bet with another user he'd eat crow if the reviews were positive. Instead he flat out left the minute almost all previews came back glowing.

Guessing he's just lurking any forum remotely Rare-related to scream out about their inevitable doom and gloom? Talking about preaching to the choir in overdrive.

TheOddOne

Astrosanity said:
I distinctly remember a 'ninja_somebody' persistently trolling one place I go to about how DKCR was going to be shit for whatever reason (no kremlings or some other tangentially-Rare related shit no one else cared about) and struck a bet with another user he'd eat crow if the reviews were positive. Instead he flat out left the minute almost all previews came back glowing.

Guessing he's just lurking any forum remotely Rare-related to scream out about their inevitable doom and gloom? Talking about preaching to the choir in overdrive.
These people are sad and I hate that they spread so much FUD. You can be very critical about a company, but atleast have the balls to back up your arguments when facts are presented to you.

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Rare's "new fans", you mean? So now, we, who disapprove of these changes, are the trolls. Gotcha.

I don't think anyone has said that. You, plural, are not trolls. However, going by my experience in various threads, you, singular, can be characterized as one.

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
Exactly. The company has definitely changed, but in a way, it has also returned to its (post-Ultimate) roots. As I was saying before, a part of what has always defined Rare were games for kids and the whole family. But the kids have changed. Wii, iPhone, Facebook games - that's all the rage nowadays. So the way I see it, the company was on the crossroads; they could have continued catering to their old school fans, many of which have since grown up and lost interest in those kinds of games (and relatively modest sales of their pre-Sports Xbox/360 titles illustrate that nicely) OR they could have tried becoming relevant to their traditional audience once again. So far, it seems they (and Microsoft) have chosen the right path.

The problem is, another part of their DNA are core titles for a bit more mature gamers. I know that jumping the gun is practically the norm here on GAF, but the fact is the jury is still out on that one. Kinect is their current focus, yes, but that doesn't necessarily eliminate core games from the equation. Core Kinect titles - if not pure, then hybrid - are very much a possibility. It's still too early to write them off in that regard.
I think the reason why some Rare fans are freaking out about this isn't the fact that they're making casual gamer stuff like Kinect Sports and Avatars, but that they seem, for the foreseeable future, to be only making casual gamer stuff like Kinect Sports and Avatars and that a lot of the people responsible for creating those classic Rare games have left (ex. Edmunds, Seavor, Kirkhope, etc.)

I love the Avatars, and I've enjoyed what little I've played of Kinect Sports (cramped college dorm room, had to go to a friend's house to play it), but I also want to see hardcore stuff, and, based on what little I know, we're never getting Perfect Dark Kinect, or Jet Force Gemini XBLA. Only Kinect Sports 2.

At least Ryan Stevenson is still there!
res_art (Ryan Stevenson's Twitter) said:
Yes you can still find me lurking in a corner at Rare scribbling away.....they keep giving me new crayons :)

watkinzez

It's funny watching shed on GAF. He tries to be offensive, but only just toes the line because he knows they actually ban people here.

The Awkward Wizard said:
I think the reason why some Rare fans are freaking out about this isn't the fact that they're making casual gamer stuff like Kinect Sports and Avatars, but that they seem, for the foreseeable future, to be only making casual gamer stuff like Kinect Sports and Avatars and that a lot of the people responsible for creating those classic Rare games have left (ex. Edmunds, Seavor, Kirkhope, etc.)

I love the Avatars, and I've enjoyed what little I've played of Kinect Sports (cramped college dorm room, had to go to a friend's house to play it), but I also want to see hardcore stuff, and, based on what little I know, we're never getting Perfect Dark Kinect, or Jet Force Gemini XBLA. Only Kinect Sports 2.

Like I said a bit earlier, I wouldn't go that far yet. However, the part about people leaving is true, and while I mostly disagree with old school Rare fans in this thread, I can sympathize with them to an extent. I've had plenty of companies I used to love disappear, either literally or effectively.

But my point with that post was I believe it was the right thing to do for Rare as a company that needs to stay afloat and relevant in today's landscape. Even if it means it won't be quite the same company anymore.

[Nintex]

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
Like I said a bit earlier, I wouldn't go that far yet. However, the part about people leaving is true, and while I mostly disagree with old school Rare fans in this thread, I can sympathize with them to an extent. I've had plenty of companies I used to love disappear, either literally or effectively.

But my point with that post was I believe it was the right thing to do for Rare as a company that needs to stay afloat and relevant in today's landscape. Even if it means it won't be quite the same company anymore.
The frustration comes from people who've been keeping track of Rare for years. The fans if you could call them that had to watch how Rare slowly imploded. All the warning signs were there, the staff predicted this in internet rants back in 2003 but modern Rare and MS were as ignorant as the Stampers were. Not to mention that the 'PR' acts like their nose bleeds. "Oh we just fired some people today better not tell anyone!" "oh wow did you see our new office decoration!" it's just sad to watch.

Just as people said: "Wow, Rare must be happy with the sales of Kinect Sports!" a bunch of the team left after having finishing the DLC. The technical superiority, the franchises, most of the music(!) it's all gone. From Stickerbush Symphony and Institute Menu to some licensed crap for Kinect Sports :'(

[Nintex said:
The frustration comes from people who've been keeping track of Rare for years. The fans if you could call them that had to watch how Rare slowly imploded. All the warning signs were there, the staff predicted this in internet rants back in 2003 but modern Rare and MS were as ignorant as the Stampers were. Not to mention that the 'PR' acts like their nose bleeds. "Oh we just fired some people today better not tell anyone!" "oh wow did you see our new office decoration!" it's just sad to watch.

Just as people said: "Wow, Rare must be happy with the sales of Kinect Sports!" a bunch of the team left after having finishing the DLC. The technical superiority, the franchises, most of the music(!) it's all gone. From Stickerbush Symphony and Institute Menu to some licensed crap for Kinect Sports :'(

Sure, it's understandable, but I can't relate to that personally. I've only started paying more attention to consoles near the end of the last generation. Rare was already a part of MGS then and I've missed their golden age altogether. The titles you mention mean nothing to me, I can only look at their current output and decide whether I like what I see or not. So far I'm good.

Still, with so many important people leaving, there's a definite danger ahead. But I'm not the one to write something or someone off prematurely.

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
This "majority" has been like this since the switch to Kinect and Avatars, the real majority is out there enjoying Kinect Sports.

Bullshit, this "majority" you speak of wouldn't give a fuck who Rare is, or was, or ever has been.

Rare fans have been losing faith since September 2002. It's been a slow, drawn out process.

Sure, it's understandable, but I can't relate to that personally. I've only started paying more attention to consoles near the end of the last generation. Rare was already a part of MGS then and I've missed their golden age altogether. The titles you mention mean nothing to me, I can only look at their current output and decide whether I like what I see or not. So far I'm good.

Still, with so many important people leaving, there's a definite danger ahead. But I'm not the one to write something or someone off prematurely.

I've been a Rare fan for nearly 20 years. I've played 90 percent of their games, written for countless Rare fansites, interviewed many of their employees, was responsible for writing the 'Tour Of Rare HQ' many years ago, and have over my time acquired a deep knowledge and even deeper appreciation of Rare.

Rare, as we knew it in the Nintendo era, is truly deceased now. It is a new era, and I cannot fault true Rare fans for being disappointed in the direction of the company. We loved Rare for their culture and their quirky, deep and content-rich offerings, and both aspects are gone. The majority of the talent that defined Rare has slowly left. Their boundary-pushing, tongue-in-cheek style has been neutered, and replaced by a sterile, inoffensive schtick.

Perhaps a major part of the problem is that "new" Rare offers the core fans nothing to grab hold off. Games like Kinect Sports are entirely devoid of personality. They are soulless, derivative and uninspiring, adjectives that never, in a million years, would have ever been leveled at the company in years gone by.

Make no mistake, Rare was a truly unique, mysterious and fascinating company in the late 90's and early 2000's. Besides maybe Nintendo, no other company in the entire industry garnered as much interest and invited such curiosity in the way Rare did. They were one of the first (and only) companies to recognise the benefits of an engaging webpage. Writer and Rare's 'media guy' Leigh Loveday created a website full of entertaining content and humour. He gave us Scribes, and Uncle Task, and who can forget Mr Pants. The website encouraged its readers to write in, then cheekily mocked them. It offered tantalising insight into the company, and gave Rare employees a voice to speak up and respond to the fans. Many of the websites in-jokes and fan-designed cultural aspects made it into Rare's games. All in all, Rare gave back to the fans, and rewarded them for their dedication.

I've never seen Shed_a_ninja unfairly criticise or be overtly critical of the company. If anything, he represents the forgotten, rabid culture of Rare fanatics which peaked around 2000. The Banjoman's, the Rarenet Dan's, the Jeton's, the Wozza's and the Happybob's, etc. The Rare saga in the last decade has been a depressing, frustrating and ultimately sad journey for these true fans. These people invested countless hours of their wide-eyed childhood's to Rare's games, so seeing the falter, and to see the beloved culture stripped away is honestly painful. It's upsetting. It leaves you wondering how on earth it was royally fucked up.

For someone who has admitted to being entirely ignorant of the culture that Rare spawned, I find it incredibly ironic you have the gall to call out someone as a troll. I don't find Shed's attitude to be trolling, and I can't disagree with the morbid atmosphere in this thread. The whole saga is depressing, and as silly as it sounds, we're grieving.

3ur4zn said:
Bullshit, this "majority" you speak of wouldn't give a fuck who Rare is, or was, or ever has been.

Rare fans have been losing faith since September 2002. It's been a slow, drawn out process.

First of all, you're making the same mistake as Shed_a_Ninja, presuming that your own stance automatically represents the opinion of the whole group of people who consider themselves Rare fans. It doesn't. There are people who have liked classic Rare games, but they also like their current output. Of course, you might want to argue that they're not genuine or that you're a bigger fan or whatever. You're welcome to do so, if you don't mind sounding like a music snob complaining that he knew of a band long before they became popular.

But sure enough, I wasn't talking about Rare fans, I was talking about people currently enjoying Rare games, which may or may not become their fans in the future. That's precisely the point - their fanbase was shrinking, and now it has the potential to grow again, all because of these changes.

I've been a Rare fan for nearly 20 years. I've played 90 percent of their games, written for countless Rare fansites, interviewed many of their employees, was responsible for writing the 'Tour Of Rare HQ' many years ago, and have over my time acquired a deep knowledge and even deeper appreciation of Rare.

All in all, Rare gave back to the fans, and rewarded them for their dedication.

Which is all very nice, I agree. I already said I can somewhat relate - as someone who has followed other companies before - but not on the same level. It's also pointless for me to try to argue your subjective claims about soullessness of things like Avatars and Kinect Sports as we obviously expect different things from them. But I also hope you can understand my point of view of someone who, as harsh as that may sound, doesn't really care about any of that. I have my own set of criteria that have nothing to do with Rare's rich history, which I have never taken part in. It's a classic young turks versus the old farts situation (although I'm very much an old fart in other respects :D), we have different values.

For someone who has admitted to being entirely ignorant of the culture that Rare spawned, I find it incredibly ironic you have the gall to call out someone as a troll. I don't find Shed's attitude to be trolling, and I can't disagree with the morbid atmosphere in this thread.

Calling out Shed_a_Ninja as a troll has to do with more than just what he has said in this thread. It's hilarious spinning posts such as this one, which there have been many of, and things I've learned from people who've encountered him before, in other places.

Kujo

Rare is now pretty much Rare by name only. They would have been better off changing their name when they changed their logo/etc. Most people who would be buying their stuff these days wouldn't even care who Rare is anyway.

Kujo

2nrq2ah.jpg

jay

REMEMBER CITADEL said:
But sure enough, I wasn't talking about Rare fans, I was talking about people currently enjoying Rare games, which may or may not become their fans in the future. That's precisely the point - their fanbase was shrinking, and now it has the potential to grow again, all because of these changes.

If everyone at Rare left, all new people came in and then the company became immensely more popular, would you be arguing that they're making fans so the changes were good? Company culture, the people, and their philosophy and skills are relevant to why we like game studios. If these are gone it's irrelevant how sales are.

Also, I can't help but have flashbacks of arguments about Metallica with people who had never heard anything before Load. Must be a music snob.

jay said:
If everyone at Rare left, all new people came in and then the company became immensely more popular, would you be arguing that they're making fans so the changes were good?

But that's not what's happening. And even if all of Rare's old guard eventually does leave, it's not like all of them are being replaced by complete unknowns. A lot of younger folks who have gotten their game development skills from the aforementioned legends are staying in the company. It's somewhat similar to what has happened to Team Ninja, for instance.

Company culture, the people, and their philosophy and skills are relevant to why we like game studios. If these are gone it's irrelevant how sales are.

Of course, that's why I said that there is potential danger ahead. We'll see if the current studio is up to the task, but until it's proven that they're not, I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt.

And I have to repeat myself, but personally, I don't care much about Rare's philosophy or company culture. All I care about is whether the games they put out are good or not. So far they're doing fine, and I'm not only talking about sales, but also critical reception from the press and their peers.

Prine

Banned
Kinect Sports is a great game though, and it has lots of Rare charm. The video slicing to the music beat is just one instance of it. The crowd and fireworks manipulation, it has no purpose in terms of gameplay but its there for you to mess around with on the menu.

And some of the minigames are incredible fun.

Its Rare's best game in years.

JaggedSac

Reading these threads I can't help but think that old Rare fans are like people who were dumped but never got over the relationship. Get on with your life folks. You aren't getting back together, the faster you realize that, the better off everyone will be.

Also, I can't help but have flashbacks of arguments about Metallica with people who had never heard anything before Load. Must be a music snob.

God I hate stuff like this. Bands can't change? The guys have to play the same type of shit forever? They need to be like Offspring? It just so happens that the stuff they changed into, brought in a shit ton more fans than what they had before. It doesn't always happen like that.

And yes, Kinect Sports does have charm and personality.

jay

JaggedSac said:
Reading these threads I can't help but think that old Rare fans are like people who were dumped but never got over the relationship. Get on with your life folks. You aren't getting back together, the faster you realize that, the better off everyone will be.

This is a video game forum, some people care a lot about their old favorite games and developers. And how would everyone be better off if people got over it, are the few Rare threads on this site really bringing everyone down?

JaggedSac said:
It just so happens that the stuff they changed into, brought in a shit ton more fans than what they had before.

Yeah, it was shocking that simplifying song structure, cutting length, writing lyrics about cars and bitches, cutting out solos and getting producers to help write the material just so happened to improve their commercial reach.

JaggedSac

jay said:
This is a video game forum, some people care a lot about their old favorite games and developers. And how would everyone be better off if people got over it, are the few Rare threads on this site really bringing everyone down?

I understand that. And I understand that this stuff has been shitting up Rare threads since I have been a member here. There is no horse anymore, just a bloody pulp. I think it is unhealthy to hope that change is going to ever take place at Rare to become what old school fans want and constantly writing the same crap in all these threads hasn't helped for years, and it won't help in the future. If this was new sentiment I could understand the disappointment, but it isn't.

jay said:
Yeah, it was shocking that simplifying song structure, cutting length, writing lyrics about cars and bitches, cutting out solos and getting producers to help write the material just so happened to improve their commercial reach.

A decade of thrashing is enough time to allow them to change things up a bit. Maybe they should have changed their band name, would that have helped?

Rare was only "mysterious" because they kept their fans in the dark even more than Nintendo. They tried to do things their way, they made Viva Pinata, no one cared. Stop trying to pretend that it was MS' fault that PD zero was lousy, or that Banjo didn't spark nearly the same interest as Fable 2/Gears 2.

At the end of the day they have been restructured because of waning interest in their product, something that started as far back as Conker (which was brilliant) and Starfox (which was woefully meddled with to the point of banality). Looking at the PD Core prototype, there's just no way that game as pitched would have been successful.

Calling Kinect Sports "soulless" or a Nintendo retread is blatantly revisionist in light of the company's history, btw.

TheOddOne

3ur4zn said:
I've never seen Shed_a_ninja unfairly criticise or be overtly critical of the company. If anything, he represents the forgotten, rabid culture of Rare fanatics which peaked around 2000. The Banjoman's, the Rarenet Dan's, the Jeton's, the Wozza's and the Happybob's, etc. The Rare saga in the last decade has been a depressing, frustrating and ultimately sad journey for these true fans. These people invested countless hours of their wide-eyed childhood's to Rare's games, so seeing the falter, and to see the beloved culture stripped away is honestly painful. It's upsetting. It leaves you wondering how on earth it was royally fucked up.

For someone who has admitted to being entirely ignorant of the culture that Rare spawned, I find it incredibly ironic you have the gall to call out someone as a troll. I don't find Shed's attitude to be trolling, and I can't disagree with the morbid atmosphere in this thread. The whole saga is depressing, and as silly as it sounds, we're grieving.
Shed a Ninja has shown times before, in multiple threads, that he tries to stir up stuff that just isn't relevent and meant to troll. In the NPD thread he said that he makes lists for customers just to "convert" people to the PS3 over the Wii or 360, when called upon what he meant by that he just tried to brush it off. I find that a very odd, multiple people called him out on that yet he still doesn't comment on that. He then tried to bring a discussion on a comment made by Microsoft that they are focusing on "more Halo, Fable, Forza and Gears" and tried to twist the comment on how MS thinks it owns the Gears IP. The article in question never says MS owns the IP, multiple posters said that Shed was just trying to stir the pot for nothing. After that he just vanished from the thread. In this thread he pretty much does the joke character and runs. I respect a lot of posters in this thread that are very passionate about Rare, but they also reasonable but Shed isn't one of them.

TheOddOne said:
Shed a Ninja has shown times before, in multiple threads, that he tries to stir up stuff that just isn't relevent and meant to troll. In the NPD thread he said that he makes lists for customers just to "convert" people to the PS3 over the Wii or 360, when called upon what he meant by that he just tried to brush it off. I find that a very odd, multiple people called him out on that yet he still doesn't comment on that. He then tried to bring a discussion on a comment made by Microsoft that they are focusing on "more Halo, Fable, Forza and Gears" and tried to twist the comment on how MS thinks it owns the Gears IP. The article in question never says MS owns the IP, multiple posters said that Shed was just trying to stir the pot for nothing. After that he just vanished from the thread. In this thread he pretty much does the joke character and runs. I respect a lot of posters in this thread that are very passionate about Rare, but they also reasonable but Shed isn't one of them.

Admittedly, I've never seen (or perhaps noticed?) Shed posting other than in Rare threads, so I'm entirely ignorant to his trolling in Gaming forum. I'll take your word for it.

Rare was only "mysterious" because they kept their fans in the dark even more than Nintendo.

By the time Pinata came around, no, Rare weren't 'mysterious' anymore. Still, the 'golden age' Rare folk refer to began in the early 90's and ended around 2001/2002, so your observation is irrelevant. Pinata came out in 2006, by which stage yeah, many of the faithful had moved on.

They tried to do things their way, they made Viva Pinata, no one cared.

Plenty of people cared for Pinata, because it sold a shitload, but the core didn't want much to do with it.

Stop trying to pretend that it was MS' fault that PD zero was lousy, or that Banjo didn't spark nearly the same interest as Fable 2/Gears 2.

Depends how you look at it. Considering PD is still my favourite game of all time, PDZero single-player was derivative, soulless, wacky shit. Still, Seavor and a few other leaks suggest the GameCube version of PDZero was looking great, but when Microsoft got involved and demanded a 360 launch title, it had to be entirely reworked. (I agree, however, that concept for PD2 looked bad.)

If anything, I think we can agree Rare struggled to deal with interference from second-parties. Dinosaur Planet looked amazing, for instance. When it became SFA at Nintendo's request, it looked great but played mediocre.

PD Zero is another. I remember around 2002 seeing the concept of the game. Looked great. Microsoft got involved, and the result was a joke in comparison to the brilliant original.

Conker: L&R is another example. The original is a classic, but the Microsoft remake stripped it down to a ridiculous degree, and ruined the mutliplayer side of things. It was heavily censored on Xbox. I mean, what the hell?

Calling Kinect Sports "soulless" or a Nintendo retread is blatantly revisionist in light of the company's history, btw.

Care to elaborate?

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Rare was only "mysterious" because they kept their fans in the dark even more than Nintendo. They tried to do things their way, they made Viva Pinata, no one cared. Stop trying to pretend that it was MS' fault that PD zero was lousy, or that Banjo didn't spark nearly the same interest as Fable 2/Gears 2.

At the end of the day they have been restructured because of waning interest in their product, something that started as far back as Conker (which was brilliant) and Starfox (which was woefully meddled with to the point of banality). Looking at the PD Core prototype, there's just no way that game as pitched would have been successful.

Best post in a while. I agree. People love to blame MS. (Actually, the publisher in general.)

[Nintex]

IOnEI Falcon said:
Also, did we know that David Clynick doesn't work at Rare anymore? I thought he was still around...
Ah yes I was just about to post that he left too. Another 'high profile' Rarer as well I'm told but I'm not sure who it is. If it's Mayles they might as well close up shop and flush the keys.

[Nintex] said:
Ah yes I was just about to post that he left too. Another 'high profile' Rarer as well I'm told but I'm not sure who it is. If it's Mayles they might as well close up shop and flush the keys.

Can we petition MS to simply rename them Microsoft Twycross or something?

Cipherr

3ur4zn said:
Care to elaborate?

Well Ive been gaming for a long ass time, been playing rare games just as long, and they have always in the past, made games similar to Nintendos in both playstyle and genre.

Anyone that would try to argue that is insane. While I think they are worthless now (sorry but I havent liked anything they have shoved out since PD, including conker and that godawful starfox, shit even DKR:DS was needlessly meddled with and made annoying) I have to admit, them making a Wii sports clone is more 'getting back to their roots' than anything they have done in a long ass while.

In reference to to Berri being dead...

conkerhimself Christopher Seavor
@IOnEI_Falcon That's heartbreaking. She did come back btw, but as a Terminatrix hard-ass bitch. But now i'd make her more like Lisbeth S.

IOnEI Falcon said:
In reference to to Berri being dead...

conkerhimself Christopher Seavor
@IOnEI_Falcon That's heartbreaking. She did come back btw, but as a Terminatrix hard-ass bitch. But now i'd make her more like Lisbeth S.
well i can die happy now

IOnEI Falcon said:
Eike Umlauf was saying some interesting things on Ed Bryan's facebook status...

If you wanted to be discreet, you could have at least hotlinked a keyword to show a screengrab of what the hell you are talking about.

Sorry, never mind guys. I misread the comments on Ed's status.

Bryan
The end of an era :(

Umlauf
Well I checked my work email and we're not all fired, and I checked Eurogamer and the UK games industry hasn't been outlawed yet, so this must be something more private?

Grant Kirkhope Q&A

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/13614608

2:11:35
"Rare have completely fucked themselves. In fact it isn't their fault, it's Microsoft's fault. They have completely ruined that company."

2:12:35
"The original idea for Nuts & Bolts was even worse then what they came out with."

In between the snippets about Rare and how Rare used to be great he is a pretty funny guy answering other questions. If you are a Kirkhope fan, you should definitely check it out.

IOnEI Falcon said:
"Rare have completely fucked themselves. In fact it isn't their fault, it's Microsoft's fault. They have completely ruined that company."

Well, straight from an ex-Rare employee. Naysayers can now kindly shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
57.gif

Banjoman

IOnEI Falcon said:
Grant Kirkhope Q&A

"The original idea for Nuts & Bolts was even worse then what they came out with."

In between the snippets about Rare and how Rare used to be great he is a pretty funny guy answering other questions. If you are a Kirkhope fan, you should definitely check it out.
The man has spoken.
Anyway, i'm very glad to see him still alive but he speaks too fast for me.

apana

IOnEI Falcon said:
Grant Kirkhope Q&A

I said wow.

IOnEI Falcon said:
Grant Kirkhope Q&A

Thanks! Watching it now. What was the idea before Nuts & Bolts? The BK remake where things were slightly different?

Shiggy

IOnEI Falcon said:
Grant Kirkhope Q&A

Wow! That's pretty harsh :/

TheOddOne

IOnEI Falcon said:

So he says that it both their faults that the company has been "ruined"? Seems he is mad at Rare and Microsoft.

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Well, straight from an ex-Rare employee. Naysayers can now kindly shut the fuck up and get the fuck out.
57.gif
Then GTFO. Your trolling in the Forza, Gears and now this thread is pathetic.

freddy

Banned
TheOddOne said:
So he says that it both their faults that the company has been "ruined"? Seems he is mad at Rare and Microsoft.
No, he says Microsoft ruined Rare after giving it a seconds more thought.

He then goes on to say he'd love to go back to the old Rare and I'm assuming that means before it was ruined :p

Top Bottom