• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

IGN: Exclusive re-reveal of a *Long Forgotten* Game Tomorrow [Up:Wrong Answers In OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty

Maddog said:
Has BG&E2 ever been announced?

well they showed a trailer for it at their own press conference and keep saying that it's still in development just with a small team even though we haven't heard a peep since near three years ago.

but they like to say it was never really announced sometimes to deflect criticism over the game.

Kifimbo

Since Agent wasn't in Take-Two recent fiscal report, and because Rockstar shows their games 3-5 months before they release them (RDR, LA Noire), I doubt it's Agent. Also, Rockstar is not known to use a lot of CG trailers.

snap0212

1OSmW.jpg

Maybe?
qKEb8.png

Corto

So now a trailer needs to have a GOTY title to lure people to actually care for it? What have we become? Where is the countdown? Pfffftt

Corto said:
So now a trailer needs to have a GOTY title to lure people to actually care for it? What have we become? Where is the countdown? Pfffftt
I think he's just saying the trailer was so good that it may vary well be one of the best trailers of the year.

Agent is the only thing noteworthy I can think of that fits that description, but I doubt Rockstar would do a CGI trailer.

It's probably some random game few people care about that IGN is hyping up for hits.

Getting a lot of hype today, disappointment tomorrow. Yay.

I'll stick with no hype today and just read about it here tomorrow. That way IGN doesn't have to worry about me visiting their site.

hank_tree

Beyond Good and Evil seems like a good guess. Especially with the remake coming out in a few weeks I would expect to be hearing some news on the sequel soon.

Wishful thinking: Half-Life 2 :Episode 3

Owzers

I like movie trailers, it's going to be hard to compete with the summer blockbusters this year, Captain America looks pretty good.

Weeman0313

Neo Member
Another Phoenix Wright plz? Or maybe its just another trailer for that Wright + Professor Layton game, noones talked about that for awhile.

slider

KCHusker33 said:
Starhawk!

about 100% chance it isn't really though *cries*

I was gonna say that but it says the game was announced and Starhawk, to my knowledge, has never been announced. It's like Sasquatch.

Kifimbo said:
Since Agent wasn't in Take-Two recent fiscal report, and because Rockstar shows their games 3-5 months before they release them (RDR, LA Noire), I doubt it's Agent. Also, Rockstar is not known to use a lot of CG trailers.
Good reasons. I guess it was just wishful thinking on my part - I'd like to see something already.

Anyway, was Hitman 5 ever really announced? I want it as much as the next guy and I'm sure it's in development but his wording leads me to believe it may be something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom