• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

March Wrasslin |OT| Via Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evening Musuko

Black Korea
Conrad Link said:
Aw man its already started? America go daylight savings or something?
Yup, on Sunday.

And I'm guessing blood is ok as long as it's not a much. I mean they zoomed in on Khali's cut.

Also, LMAO Cole's in a box?

JdFoX187

Banned
This is actually a pretty decent start to Raw. Cole was awesome, for a change, and Rock was hilarious as always. Damn Miz looked vicious out there too, even if it was against Khali.

Jackson50

JdFoX187 said:
This is actually a pretty decent start to Raw. Cole was awesome, for a change, and Rock was hilarious as always. Damn Miz looked vicious out there too, even if it was against Khali.
Concur. It has heretofore been enjoyable. I am even excited for the ADR and Cena match.

Stacy_Carter.jpg

Too bad she's distanced herself from wrestling...

But a Grandmastah Sexay spot would be nice.

Why didn't he just post footage of him beating HHH already at WM for a preview of what hes gonna do to him instead of HBK footage? (laughs)

dream

Conrad Link said:
Why didn't he just post footage of him beating HHH already at WM for a preview of what hes gonna do to him instead of HBK footage? (laughs)

That match doesn't exist anymore in WWE canon.

bill0527

I was thinking Doug Gilbert, Brian Christopher, or bill Dundee, but current WWE universe has no clue who any of them are and it would be hard to make anyone care in a 10-15 minute segment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom