• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Good Job Bioware, you reviewed your own game on metacritic and gave it a 10

SbRhr.jpg

Yeah.... RESEARCH
Yeah.... RESIZING

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Jesus christ BioWare. Come on.

Drkirby said:
*Squints* Can't see shit.
Anon posts review on Metacritic -> Guy googles Anon's username -> Led to some bullshit site where he retrieves his name -> Guy googles name -> Knowledge of the guy working at BioWare acquired.

i can read it all just fine here in IE9 land.

i like where is says that the game is flawless, and that anything negative you see about it is overreaction.

Ruud_Luiten said:
Could be someone else, could be a bioware dev.
statistically, that is very improbable given the evidence. it is safe to presume this is the same guy.

i mean, what are the odds that someone who thinks Dragon Age 2 is flawless (lol) goes by the same user name as someone who works at Bioware?

Cartman86

Banned
Wonder what he did on the project (if anything at all) which could make it a little more reasonable for him review it. Still it at the least ranges from a little sleazy to unethical. I however don't subscribe to what appears to be a conspiracy that Metacritic somehow pushed his user review to the top with moneyhats or some shit, or that Bioware as a company knew of this.

Whatever, someone has to compensate for all the complainers that probably gave it a 1 or 2 because a few things are changed and its not quite as good as DAO.

Oh noes! cry more, bitches! Things changed, you dont like some of them, the game is hardly a 4.2. Its maybe a 7.5 minimum on the Metacritic scale.

Clott

Flawless my ass, but hey it's not like I wouldn't give my game a 10 if my career banked on it. Good research

Bigfoot

So what, the guy worked on a game and gave it a good review. I'm sure it happens all the time. Wouldn't you give your own game a 10 if you worked hard on it. Also, it isn't Bioware that gave the game a 10, it was a guy who works at Bioware... there is a difference.

EviLore said:
I changed the URL in the OP. IE9 isn't magic ;b
hey, i didn't know why other people couldn't read it. just figured it could be browser related so i posted what i was using.

it was in no way an appraisal or knock on any other browser :)

"Anything negative you'll see about this game is an overreaction of personal preference." So 192 people over reacted lol. How low can you go?

Porthos said:
So what, the guy worked on a game and gave it a good review. I'm sure it happens all the time. Wouldn't you give your own game a 10 if you worked hard on it. Also, it isn't Bioware that gave the game a 10, it was a guy who works at Bioware... there is a difference.
no i wouldn't.

i have two books available for sale on Amazon. i have not given them any kind of review, nor will i.

JaxJag

Banned
Is DA2 really as bad as the 4.2 user reviews suggest?

Isn't that like Lair bad? Actually, someone needs to go look up the average user review score on Metacritic for Lair, lol.

LiK

Just a user review, I'm sure if people dig around other user reviews, they might find the same stuff for other games.

Eh, one Bioware employee rating the game on metacritic user reviews doesn't really bother me. If they were flooding the reviews to manipulate the score I'd have a problem. That said he should have mentioned he worked at Bioware and probably should have just stayed out of it all together.

Top Bottom