• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Xenoblade Chronicles announced for Europe (dual language voice)

(lock if old)

Just got the PR:

XENOBLADE CHRONICLES TO REACH EUROPE

Nintendo of Europe can confirm that it will be bringing the epic RPG, Xenoblade Chronicles to Europe for Wii. The title, already launched in Japan, brings to life a universe where two worlds called Bionis and Mechonis fight a war that knows no end.

Join the battle for Bionis to repel the invasion of a terrifying mechanical army and uncover the secrets of a mystical sword called the Monado.

Xenoblade Chronicles will be launching later this year for Wii featuring both English and Japanese voice-overs and will be fully subtitled in English, French, Italian, German and Spanish. Keep checking www.nintendo.dk for further information on this epic new adventure for Wii.

Yay!

confuziz

Banned
im-on-crack-3b.gif

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Both languages.

Fuck yes.

Takao

Banned
I like how all these JRPG Chronicles games (White Knight Chronicles II, and Origins + this) are announced only for Europe.

Oh wait, what I meant to say is I don't like how all these JRPG Chronicles games (White Knight Chronicles II, and Origins + this) are announced only for Europe.

AniHawk

hopefully noa does the same when they bring it to the states.

Takao said:
I like how all these JRPG Chronicles games (White Knight Chronicles II, and Origins + this) are announced only for Europe.

Oh wait, what I meant to say is I don't like how all these JRPG Chronicles games (White Knight Chronicles II, and Origins + this) are announced only for Europe.

xenoblade was on noa's upcoming games dealy as monado.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Now people are going to flip out for the few hours/days/weeks/months it takes for NoA to announce the same.

This game was always intended to have a global launch.

warpaint

Takao said:
Well enough for a localization, but not well enough to have been localized if Nintendo had a beefier schedule without it.
that was my thought on it but i do hope it sells well when it is out

Poyunch

I'm so glad I haven't ruined anything about the world in this game. Now I just might be able to surprise myself! NoA pleeeeeeaaaaaasssse!

Schlomo

Durante said:
Any J-GAFer or importer know how well this runs in Dolphin?

I only tried it for half an hour (because I completed the game twice on my Wii), but it ran fine and looked absolutely stunning. The only problem is that sound will become corrupted every once in a while, which sometimes can be fixed by pressing HOME, but not always. I don't know how often that will happen when playing through the game, but I can imagine it could be annoying.

Feep

Banned
OH F(@HUIGUBHWV WOHBIQWVKQJBGQR
PO#!fwlonfvoewvfphwg

O MY GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Aww-Yeah-meme.png

Oh God this can't be April Fools, right? It's March 31st! Even in Japan! Right?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Well if anything will get me playing my half-broken Wii again, it's this.

(Until the first time it freezes up when I haven't saved in hours. Then I'll rage and break things.)

Seriously, best news ever.

San3711

Neo Member
This is great news. I have heard many great things about this game. Hopefully, this signals an imminent NA announcement.

Electivirus said:
I swear to god, if this is an April Fools joke, I'm gonna kick some friggin' babies. @_@

Why would Nintendo email me a press release on March 31st and call it an april fools joke?

It's real. It's happening.

Alexios

Banned
Electivirus said:
I swear to god, if this is an April Fools joke, I'm gonna kick some friggin' babies. @_@
Omg... Someone link to a legit source please, searching for Xenoblade on Nintendo UK or DK gives me no results at all... It's March 31st damnit, not April 1st!

Top Bottom