• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport 4 gameplay preview (leaked)

Blimblim

The Inside Track
It certainly looks like a real trailer, unless someone went into incredible length modeling cars and tracks for an April Fool.
Editing is a bit dodgy so it might be a trailer not intended for public release. I don't know.
Lighting looks good for the most part, but the actual gameplay didn't look incredibly different from F3. That alpine track looked great at least.

Definetly the game feels greatly improved in the graphic department: better lightning, 16 cars in race....there's still the fact of how cars they will look in-game, but that snipped of in-game gameplay looked fine...

But "hollywood style visuals and audio" can get the fuck off, I hope it can be disabled.

Jube's Iron Man decal is used :p makes me wonder if vinyls and stuff is cross game compatible.

Looks amazing but it's a trailer so anything can be touched up, 16 player races is great to hear finally, the "holywood" effects are a nice extra and I hope they get used in replays too.

Active aero!

...If this is real of course.

saladine1

Holy fucking shit mutha bitch'n shit, oh my God Turn 10 you freaks!
Greenawalt you magnificent son o beech, you surely are the promised one.
Fucking epic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Grisby

Looking good.

But did I see a shot of a snake and bull at the beginning? I had to chuckle at that a bit, a little out of place.

From the uploader:

"This is real no April fools joke. Microsoft expert zone sent me an email regarding this as I work in video game store. I don't have that much time or skill to create a fake."

A bit sketchy? >_>

reminder

Blimblim said:
It certainly looks like a real trailer, unless someone went into incredible length modeling cars and tracks for an April Fool.
Editing is a bit dodgy so it might be a trailer not intended for public release. I don't know.
Lighting looks good for the most part, but the actual gameplay didn't look incredibly different from F3. That alpine track looked great at least.

Yeah, it says "for internal use only" right at the beginning, so definitely not for the pubic yet.

JWong

Banned
A terrible trailer really.

No prestige or grandeur.

lol April 1st, OP is sure gambling the account.

Looks okay.

F1 2010 spoiled me in two areas: graphics and sense of speed. This will really need to impress me to take some of my time away from F1 2011.

One issue I really had with Forza 3 is the length of the races. By the second or third year or career I was doing 20-30 minute races with 11 laps each. Made progression sooo slow and even on hardest difficulty with no assists I was in 1st by the end of the first lap so it was just like time trials. Shorter, more challenging races for career mode, please!

It's an SD video but still you can se that it looks much better than FM3, and 16 cars on track with the good AI of the series is very promising.

And I seriously doubt this is an april fool, it would be very silly marketing-wise.

DuckRacer

There's no way this is fake.

That said, having 16 player races is awesome, hopefully that applies for the single player campaign and not just online.

Insertia said:
Looks a bit too much like GT5.

Dumb-Bitch.jpg

Isn't it fishy that it says "For internal use only" and then "What you're about to see is actual in-game footage"? I mean... the first things you see AREN'T in-game and they wouldn't put that on a trailer if it was "For internal use only"

H_Prestige said:
The actual game parts didn't look any more photorealistic than F3. Still the same cartoony look

Yep. If this is indeed meant to be shown at E3, I don't think the final game is going to differ much. But I still think this should be fake.

Top Bottom