• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park Season 15 Thread Of Celebrity Meltdowns And Topical Comedy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murkas said:
Love this episode. Randy was awesome as usual, the smile he gave after working out the answer killed me.
BWAHAHAHAH! that part was gold. Lets be honest guys, Randy has been one of the best characters on television period ever since the episode everyone migrated to California for internet.

ectoplasm.jpg

It was the ghost! did ya see it!?!?!

fisheyes

computers putin' said:
BWAHAHAHAH! that part was gold. Lets be honest guys, Randy has been one of the best characters on television period ever since the episode everyone migrated to California for internet.

Long before that. At least since he got drunk and fought with the Bat Dad at little league.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Clydefrog said:
Cartman has a new protege.... who else could it be besides Butters? Unless that tidbit is about Kyle. still seems weird.

It is Kyle this is the picture attached to the episode info on southparkstuidos.com

axPQx.jpg

Recon

Banned
This is by far the best episode of the season. This is the South Park i love.

Edit: Screw you sir! I am going Home!

njr

They did it again, last week picked up the season and this one just just even better. lmao slave trader cartman..

J-Rzez

Forever more I will hear: "E... A... Sports. Get the fuck out of our building".

Oh man, the Slash stuff was incredible. Along with Peter Moore "pissing in their faces". lol.

Slow start to the season, but hope is restored with this and the last episode!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom