• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UDK Thread: Unreal Development Kit

Now that summer is coming up, I was thinking I might want to mess around with this stuff. My knowledge is very limited, so I think its a good time to try it out. Going to download it and hit the tutorial.

Mik2121

You should download the 3DBuzz tutorial vids I posted on the OT. Just follow them from the very beginning and keep doing everything they do in the vids. If you spend all the time on them, in one or two days you will have learnt A LOT :p

mclaren777

Would it be possible for me to create something fun with this kit given that I don't have any development training?

(._.)

Banned
mclaren777 said:
Would it be possible for me to create something fun with this kit given that I don't have any development training?
By "create something fun" do you mean create some mechanics that form a working game? If you are very good at following tutorials then you could probably recreate a game from one. I haven't looked up UDK tutorials yet but I'm sure some are showing up. That is a good way to learn. You would require more scripting knowledge and some more experience with the tools to actually make anything substantial on your own. DL and try it out and see if you want to take the time to teach yourself. I plan to start learning this all day tomorrow now that I'm off.

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Having used both...I recommend having separate threads for CryEngine and Unreal tips n tricks. It will become way too unwieldy otherwise.

Mik2121

bishoptl said:
Having used both...I recommend having separate threads for CryEngine and Unreal tips n tricks. It will become way too unwieldy otherwise.
Gotcha. We will have the CryEngine thread this summer once the SDK is released (or were they releasing the sandbox first and then the full SDK later this year?.. forgot).

Karram

Mik2121 said:
Gotcha. We will have the CryEngine thread this summer once the SDK is released (or were they releasing the sandbox first and then the full SDK later this year?.. forgot).
I think there should be a thread for CryEngine once Crysis 2 editor is out. The thread will be used to discuss Crysis 1 and 2 editors and Far Cry editor plus Cryengine 3 once its out.

Also for people who use CryEngine 2 where can I find good tutorials about it other than the Crymod wiki ones ? I'd prefer video tutorials.

Blizzard

Banned
mclaren777 said:
There is a lot of information out there, including video tutorials, documentation, forums, etc. As long as you have patience, the ability to follow tutorials, and the willingness to do some internet searching yourself, I'd say you can learn a lot without development training.

As for "development training" itself, it depends on what you want to do. If you want to start with simple FPS levels that are very similar to UT3, then practically everything is already set up, including team stuff, some AI capability, some weapons, one character/enemy model, and a bunch of props/textures/effects etc.

If you wanted to do major modifications to the playstyle, such as adding wall climbing/parkour/sliding, then you are almost certainly going to need to learn UnrealScript. There are resources for that too, but it will take longer and may have a bit of a learning curve if you have never used a programming language before.

Good luck, and let us know if you try it and have any questions! :)

bumpkin

I get the impression that Epic clearly doesn't care about the part of the development community that works on Macs, but figure it can't hurt to ask... Has there been any chatter at all about an OSX native version of the UDK? The only thing I've heard about iOS related support is the ability to publish for iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad and allegedly the Mac (shown behind closed doors at GDC).

Blizzard

Banned
Tonight's experiment: Fearing that UDK does not support vertex shader customization, and then discovering that the WorldPositionOffset node in the material editor lets you do vertex shader stuff! At least, to some extent.

udk14wndw.png

The mesh is not a great choice for it, but what I have set up at the moment is a simple 5-second loop varying a multiplier. The multiplier makes the normals scale up and back down, so the object appears to be "exploding" and then coming back together.

It would be awesome if I could have the "exploded" size affect one texture, but combine it with the normal mesh size on the default texture, allowing me to do an outline of some sort around the mesh. I'm afraid I won't be able to do it without two meshes, though. I guess some meshes support multiple materials, but I thought I had heard that could make for importing or modeling problems. If anyone has had experience, do you have any input regarding multiple materials, and/or combining textures on different normal levels as I described above?

bistromathics

facing a bright new dawn
ScHlAuChi said:
Our whole game was made with UDK :)

www.hells-reach.com
That's awesome dude, what did you make that for? Just for the Make Something Unreal competition? I worked on a very terrible, but very fun to make, UT2K4 mod for my senior design project back in 2008.

http://enyara.plentz.net/

although this is probably a better elevator pitch.

The feedback you get from programming a game feels so goddamn cool. 1000x better than seeing the right debug statement. Like Ellen Page in Inception.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I may download this and give it a shot. My main concern is that I have have pretty much zero experience when it comes to 3D modeling or putting anything into a game engine. No scripting knowledge either.

Still curious though.

Tomat said:
I may download this and give it a shot. My main concern is that I have have pretty much zero experience when it comes to 3D modeling or putting anything into a game engine. No scripting knowledge either.

Still curious though.

That's how it always starts. :)

Find something small to make (like add a single weapon, or just make a sweet looking room), and just do it.

Blizzard

Banned
I got feedback from the UDK forums today. Unfortunately, apparently the vertex shader support is very limited in the UDK, and you can't pass information between the vertex and pixel shaders, so pretty much all of those nVidia effects would be impossible to make. I need to find a source of good shaders (HLSL preferably) that don't depend on the vertex shader. ;_;

ScHlAuChi

bistromathics said:
That's awesome dude, what did you make that for? Just for the Make Something Unreal competition?

Originally yes, but we turned it into a full downloadable game now, to be released on Steam, XBLA, PSN sometimes in the future :)

I worked on a very terrible, but very fun to make, UT2K4 mod for my senior design project back in 2008. http://enyara.plentz.net/

This looks quite nice actually, but its clearly visible that its an early prototype ;)

Blizzard

Banned
I worked a little tonight trying to learn about normal maps and detail textures (plus detail normal maps). Turns out it's apparently super hard to make a decent-looking concrete wall?

udk15zje3.png

I may change the main diffuse texture around and I need to make it tile-able, but I really need to learn about normals and details and color and bumpmapping and and and stuff. :( Oh, and perhaps I should fire up the Mirror's Edge editor and see if I can learn anything from them (even sans Beast), since DICE are the masters of awesome concrete surfaces.

Blizzard

Banned
Today I learned about fluid surface actors, and how they're pretty easy to add (as long as you use a premade material). Unfortunately, actually trying to size and align them seems like a pain since they come in a square shape and scaling expands from a center point. The effect looks decent but makes my graphics card fan go whirrrrrrrrrrr. I'm easily impressed, so I like that waves are created when you shoot the water, and they seem to reflect off surface borders as you might expect.

udk16anif.jpg

udk175npx.jpg

I'm not sure why the second material has a weird color that shows up for waves, but it might have to do with dynamic lighting, or me using a material for an unintended purpose or something.

Blizzard

Banned
As part of a project to learn yet another feature, I have revisited modeling and importing into the editor. Since I'm a total amateur using free tools, I use UDK + Blender + GIMP. I downloaded the latest (2.57b) version of Blender today. If anyone is interested in the process, or wants to learn how to do basic Blender stuff, I am going to post some links and pictures. If you're not interested, well, I'm posting them anyway, so there. :p

First off, Blender can be downloaded from here: http://www.blender.org/download/get-blender/

GIMP can be downloaded from here: http://www.gimp.org/downloads/ (I think the "Installer for Windows XP SP2 or later" is what you will want.)

The Blender interface is confusing! Oh no, what do you do? Well, you might want to start with these basic getting started videos: http://www.blendercookie.com/getting-started-with-blender/ Videos 1-4 should be plenty to get you started, or 2-4 if you figured out how to install the program on your own. :p

For more advanced modeling, try these:

* Very simple chair tutorial: http://vimeo.com/23405192 Pay attention to the onscreen keyboard shortcuts! With a lot of operations, like scaling, you can type in a number on the keyboard after entering the appropriate scale/transform operation, and then hit enter so you get consistent transforms. For instance, in object mode with an object selected, you could type "s x 2 <enter>" to scale, along the X axis, by 2 units, and then complete the transform.

* Multiple tutorials, including a yellow submarine (you can probably skip the animation part): http://gryllus.net/Blender/LearningUnits1_5.html

Blizzard

Banned
Now that you created something simple in Blender, how do you get it into the UDK? Well, some very kind gentleman has been hard at work improving a Blender ASE-format export script. You can find it here, along with an install/usage/export/import tutorial video that I -highly- suggest watching: http://campagnini.net/2011/04/16/ase-export-for-blender-2-57/

Note that you may not need to do the manual "Install Add-On" step in the video. I just downloaded the .zip file, extracted the .py file, and copied it into my Blender "2.57\scripts\addons" directory. Then, launch Blender. You will probably need to do the step in the video about enabling the add-on, however.

Now that the add-on is installed and enabled, you can highlight an object (or objects, for exporting a collision mesh as well or whatnot) and use the "File->Export->Ascii Scene Export vMC(.ase)" menu option. The default options should be reasonable, so just pick a location and click "Export ASE". If you get errors, as I did, you -might- need to make sure you did UV mapping and/or included a material. In addition, a problem I ran into was that I somehow apparently got doubled/no-size faces. This can be fixed by in Blender:

1. Select your object (right click).
2. Go to edit mode (hit tab, make sure the bottom of the screen says "Edit Mode".
3. Switch to face select mode (hit ctrl-tab, f).
4. Select all faces (hit a).
5. Using the toolbar on the left side (hit t if it isn't there), click on "Remove Doubles".

Once everything is done, you can import into UDK and assign a material or materials to your mesh! The video on the http://campagnini.net/2011/04/16/ase-export-for-blender-2-57/ page should tell you pretty much all you need to know about importing.

My simple chair has two materials. I did not set up actual texturing stuff so the rendered view on the right is black, but that is not big deal for me since the "Solid" Viewport Shading view shows the material differences.
53cf243b16887f6c07892e74c128c0f53330bfff.jpg

After importing into UDK and assigning two very simple materials (solid and gradient textures created with the GIMP), I get this:
0183b62341b729484636ffeb6eab4726bfaa6d74.jpg

The play-in-editor view looks like this:
8f0a29f2bff6435ca9d90138cb3bac7ba2e144b0.jpg

Best chair ever. Thanks for reading. I hope you all enjoyed and learned so much, except for Mik who already knows all this sort of thing. :D

By the way, I get the impression that it MAY be best for simple meshes to not use multiple materials. Mik, can you provide any input on that? I suppose the export script was using multiple materials as a proof of concept thing, but in reality you could use a single material that has the proper different colors for each face. Also, it's nifty that the export script pulls collision directly from the Blender model, since that means you don't have to mess with it in the UDK.

Also by the way, apparently FBX support was added more recently, and I seem to have done some FBX importing from Blender as well. FBX exporting is built in by itself in 2.57b, but I am not sure if it needs any special modifications to work with UDK. If anyone is very interested in that let me know, and I can try to do a simple workflow for that too.

Blizzard

Banned
Well I was going to continue working on procbuildings, but I got distracted in the Blender IRC channel when someone posted an awesome sculpt they did in a couple of days.

They gave me their lowres model (which ended up probably being some 60-100k tris all told, haha) so I could play with importing it into the UDK. I could not get the ASE exporter to work with some of the model parts, so I went with the built-in FBX exporter, and it actually works pretty well. It's fast, and if set up properly it apparently lets UDK auto-import textures/materials/UV maps linked together as they should be.

Awesome sculpt by a Blender guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGzmuvY6gBs

That guy's Blender model after I made some silly solid color textures:
942eec1620cdf64d61d03d3a8fb72feebb8f0252.png

Prefab containing the meshes (4 total in UDK), in real time:
statue_udk_realtime7q4s.jpg

Same thing, but tiledshot and then downsized to try to get better quality:
statue_udk_downsampledjswp.jpg

Tomorrow maybe I will make more modeling/procbuilding progress.

Blizzard

Banned
Well after 20 years of fighting with Blender and texture painting, I constructed my masterpiece, a window.

window_progressionsne2.png

I plugged it into my in-progress procedural building. The mesh looks ugly, doesn't fit together precisely, and there are no doubt many other problems (including bad shading due to UDK dynamic lighting), but hey, it's neat that you can do things like randomly stick a few of the windows out further than others. My plan is to continue along this path, making other meshes as well, until I have a couple of buildings constructed. :)

procbuilding_1c7hn.png

Blizzard

Banned
nec99 said:
Blizzard are you using lightmap UVs for that object? Might get rid of a lot of the weird shading.
I don't think so...I am just using a plain diffuse texture, only one texture for that entire mesh, and the corresponding UV coordinates. Feel free to teach me!

I have lightmass/static lighting basically disabled, since I like being able to change something and test the map in a couple of seconds instead of minutes. That might mean lightmap UVs won't work, however.

Mik2121

Blizzard said:
I don't think so...I am just using a plain diffuse texture, only one texture for that entire mesh, and the corresponding UV coordinates. Feel free to teach me!

I have lightmass/static lighting basically disabled, since I like being able to change something and test the map in a couple of seconds instead of minutes. That might mean lightmap UVs won't work, however.
Yeah, you need a second UV layout for your lightmaps.

Make another UVW on channel 2 (which becomes channel 1 in UDK, and channel 1 becomes 0) and make it so that nothing is overlapping, or else your baked shadows will overlap too.
As nec99 said, that might fix some of the funny shading. Either that, or some not connected vertices.

BTW, regarding your concrete wall, I will post some textures I did earlier in a bit. Hopefully it helps you.

Blizzard said:
By the way, I get the impression that it MAY be best for simple meshes to not use multiple materials. Mik, can you provide any input on that? I suppose the export script was using multiple materials as a proof of concept thing, but in reality you could use a single material that has the proper different colors for each face. Also, it's nifty that the export script pulls collision directly from the Blender model, since that means you don't have to mess with it in the UDK.

Also by the way, apparently FBX support was added more recently, and I seem to have done some FBX importing from Blender as well. FBX exporting is built in by itself in 2.57b, but I am not sure if it needs any special modifications to work with UDK. If anyone is very interested in that let me know, and I can try to do a simple workflow for that too.
You can import with as many materials as you want. Max supports up to 15 materials, but I wouldn't suggest using more than 3 materials on an object, and that's if it's a complex object. Even then, usually you can break it up in different elements with just one material per object, and just put them together inside UDK. But that completely depends on what you are working on.

As for FBX, yeah, I've been exporting as FBX since it was first added (can't even remember when that was..), I just don't like .ase.. for whatever reason :p.

Blizzard

Banned
Mik2121 said:
Yeah, you need a second UV layout for your lightmaps.

Make another UVW on channel 2 (which becomes channel 1 in UDK, and channel 1 becomes 0) and make it so that nothing is overlapping, or else your baked shadows will overlap too.
Yay, it's the return of Mik to the thread! =D

UVW would just be another UV texture in the modeler (Blender), right? I'm hoping I can just copy the UV layout. Nothing was overlapping to begin with.

You can import with as many materials as you want. Max supports up to 15 materials, but I wouldn't suggest using more than 3 materials on an object, and that's if it's a complex object. Even then, usually you can break it up in different elements with just one material per object, and just put them together inside UDK. But that completely depends on what you are working on.

As for FBX, yeah, I've been exporting as FBX since it was first added (can't even remember when that was..), I just don't like .ase.. for whatever reason :p.
Side note about FBX, UDK was crashing every time I tried to import yesterday (might have been some texture/material/edge/vertex problems with the model) until I fixed it...but it also seemed to crash if I turned off the import texture/material option.

As for using one material per object, how do you suggest putting them together inside an engine like UDK? Have the elements set up with their origin in the proper place to fit together, manually place them, and then put them in a prefab? That's what I did with the statue elements, but I don't know a way to change the individual static mesh instance properties once you do that.

Mik2121

Blizzard said:
Yay, it's the return of Mik to the thread! =D

UVW would just be another UV texture in the modeler (Blender), right? I'm hoping I can just copy the UV layout. Nothing was overlapping to begin with.

Side note about FBX, UDK was crashing every time I tried to import yesterday (might have been some texture/material/edge/vertex problems with the model) until I fixed it...but it also seemed to crash if I turned off the import texture/material option.

As for using one material per object, how do you suggest putting them together inside an engine like UDK? Have the elements set up with their origin in the proper place to fit together, manually place them, and then put them in a prefab? That's what I did with the statue elements, but I don't know a way to change the individual static mesh instance properties once you do that.
If it's something like the statue where you have the top statue and the bottom base, what you can do is just have the base as one mesh and the top as another mesh and just export them with the same pivot point, that way when you import them together and with the grid on, they will fit together just nicely. You don't even need to put them together as a prefab, just leave them together and that's it.
That way if you add extra sculptures, you can use the same pedestal. Even if you're going to use the pedestal just for that statue, keeping them as separate meshes is alright. What you can do is select both and make a group (one of the new "tools" in the latest version of the UDK).

As for the UVs, if there's no overlap then it should be fine. Does it have normals? Though I'd recommend to check it out again just in case.

I've booted up UDK right now and I'll set up a concrete material with some textures I made some months ago. I didn't use a detail map but I'll leave one on just because.. :p
It might take a while because I don't even remember where I placed those textures... :p

Blizzard

Banned
Thanks for the example. I think it crashed the May UDK when I tried to start up for the first time, but then started up and I could see the material. I put the .upk in the Maps folder. Unfortunately, if I try to apply the material (i.e. to BSP) and then save a map, the UDK gives an error about a graph being linked to something in an external map package, even though I can apply other external-package materials.

The log is pretty much unhelpful so far too. Did you save the .upk somewhere specific and UDK can't help it being moved?

Mik2121

I left my .upk file inside the Content folder, but not inside any folder there. I have imported/exported other upk files before and it always worked fine. I don't think you need the textures because in the UDK, the UT demo assets are all just in .upk files like the one I sent you. The original files aren't available.

Blizzard

Banned
Mik2121 said:
I left my .upk file inside the Content folder, but not inside any folder there. I have imported/exported other upk files before and it always worked fine. I don't think you need the textures because in the UDK, the UT demo assets are all just in .upk files like the one I sent you. The original files aren't available.
I tried moving it to the Content folder directly, but it still wouldn't let me save my map if I referenced your material on a BSP surface. I finally ended up moving your textures and material to a new package, saving that, reloading the editor, and saving back to the original package name. Now I have the same package name in the same place, presumably, but I can reference it when I save maps. Go figure. I looked through like 3 pages of similar problems on Google and didn't find anything that helped (aside from presumably moving the resources or saving them directly in the map file, which of course I do not want to do).

Anyway I ended up being able to display and save them, thanks. I made no more progress on my proc building tonight but I might update this weekend.

Blizzard

Banned
Here is another project from the forums, a Minas Tirith environment. This is especially impressive because it was done in just about two weeks.

ScreenShot025.jpg

Details, video, etc.: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=796632

The jungle environment from my last post is also downloadable/playable, by the way. You might want to hit up some forced vsync and triple buffering though, because it had some nasty tearing for me.

onken

I used to make Counterstrike maps back in the day so I'll have a look into this, guess things have a changed a bunch since then but I'll have a look anyway.

e~ woo downloading at 8mb/s, thank you Epic

Blizzard

Banned
procbuilding_2qu9z.jpg

Adding another UV texture in Blender apparently conveniently copies the UV unwrapping the first texture had. I was very worried about that. I still don't fully understand how UV textures are stored/represented, and whether they're mapped to specific actual textures (the ones that have bricks, concrete, etc. patterns) or whether they just match coordinates up. It's still rather magical to me! Anyway, thanks Mik, the weird lighting on individual parts seems better now.

I switched to a dominant directional light which might have helped, but there's some weirdness I can't figure out where only of my meshes casts a shadow in the play-in-editor view after I build everything, but all of the meshes show shadows in the editor's 3D view.

I may spend another couple of days messing with the procedural building just to make more meshes, but then I think I should probably move on to learning and practicing other things in the editor.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
How does one get started in this whole thing - speaking as one who wouldn't even know what to do with the basic "getting started" info liked in the OP.

How did most of you get versed in this stuff to start with? School? Self-taught? On the job training?

Just curious.

"How does one get started in this whole thing - speaking as one who wouldn't even know what to do with the basic "getting started" info liked in the OP."

Not with UDK but I just took the plunge and watched some good video tutorials and did some reading.

Tain

I got started with Duke Nukem 3D's build.exe and loved to mess with map editors from then on out, but anybody can download UDK, do some "my first map" tutorials, and take it from there.

I also messed around with a bunch of 3ds max tutorials in the past, and I was a CS student, so playing around with the coding and art were made easier from that stuff.

Depends on how far you want to take it, I guess.

Blizzard

Banned
Rentahamster said:
How does one get started in this whole thing - speaking as one who wouldn't even know what to do with the basic "getting started" info liked in the OP.

How did most of you get versed in this stuff to start with? School? Self-taught? On the job training?

Just curious.
I'm very much an amateur, as should be rather obvious from the pictures. :p I'm self-taught. I first encountered the Unreal Engine 3 editor with Mirror's Edge. Some of the very first tutorials I looked at were probably these: http://www.icecreamyou.com/ut3

Basically I probably started with the ones that explain how to move the camera around, click on things, and so forth. In the last few months I finally came back to the editor again and have been trying to teach myself some more advanced things. If you look around you can find tutorials for all sorts of things. I was pretty much completely clueless at Blender until I went through some tutorials, asked questions in the Blender IRC channel, made a couple of very simple models, etc. Now I am still very new, but at least I have a level of familiarity that I can build on.

Rambling aside, what I'm basically trying to say is that as long as you have some spare time and a willingness to use Google, ask questions, and read/watch tutorials, I think there is a whole lot of stuff you can learn even if you don't know anything to start with. :)

Songbird

Prodigal Son
Rentahamster said:

Just curious.
If you can, try to find a knowledgeable friend to talk to you over VOIP while you use the software. Just having a voice that adapts to issues you're having is better than reaching a tutorial where you say "Wait, what button is he writing about?"

Ed: School here, used the 2.5 engine. Dropped out as well.

Blizzard

Banned
Mik2121 said:
Hey Blizzard, u still practicing with the procedural buildings? :p
Anything with UDK involves me getting stuck for 6 hours on random details that don't work right. =P I was planning to work on more procedural building components partly to practice modeling and texturing.

Instead I did modeling and texturing (har har) of a platform and door and uploaded my first ever YouTube video. It was also one of the first times I have actually tried to synchronize something using Matinee so that took me a while. It took me a bit before I figured out that you apparently need a separate group for each actor that you want to move.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TPZ27Q4P6I

Blizzard

Banned
I don't have more progress of my own to report, but I thought I would share another project from the UDK forum, a bathroom.

bukkit_bathroomjp92.jpg

More pictures and a video here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=774897

As far as I can tell, someone at Epic thought the work was nice enough that they gave the creator a free graphics card. The room is very impressive, but presumably very high-poly and high in file size for a small area.

By the way, for any mods still reading this thread, please let me know if it's not okay to link forum projects like this. I am not advertising the UDK/Epic forums and I am not affiliated with them. I just think some of the fan projects are cool, and typically the threads and main posts there have the best collected information on that particular project, so I link them for reference. :)

"By the way, for any mods still reading this thread, please let me know if it's not okay to link forum projects like this. I am not advertising the UDK/Epic forums and I am not affiliated with them. I just think some of the fan projects are cool, and typically the threads and main posts there have the best collected information on that particular project, so I link them for reference. :)"

It's perfectly fine.

Blizzard

Banned
Stallion Free said:
Why doesn't the guy link to the files for that level? Do I have to be a member on the forum to see them?
From his comment on the youtube walkthrough, apparently the frontend crashes when he tries to package it (it's like 300MB just for that level). And presumably he doesn't want to upload all the unpackaged files, even though I imagine you could extract the resources from the packaged version.

He said that he's waiting for the June UDK update since maybe that version won't crash when he packages, but I'm not very optimistic. :p

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Blizzard said:
From his comment on the youtube walkthrough, apparently the frontend crashes when he tries to package it (it's like 300MB just for that level). And presumably he doesn't want to upload all the unpackaged files, even though I imagine you could extract the resources from the packaged version.
Ughhhhh.

The M.O.B

Blizzard said:
I don't have more progress of my own to report, but I thought I would share another project from the UDK forum, a bathroom.

bukkit_bathroomjp92.jpg

More pictures and a video here: http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=774897

As far as I can tell, someone at Epic thought the work was nice enough that they gave the creator a free graphics card. The room is very impressive, but presumably very high-poly and high in file size for a small area.

:/ Wow the modeling is pretty basic, but the lighting and materials are really amazing, makes it look like a dream sequence. Well earned in getting that graphics card.

Someday I have to eventually export some of my models into UE3 and see how they look.

Top Bottom