• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Blizzard

Banned
Yeef doesn't get it since he has like 50 idler accounts and all the hats in the world already. And remember, the wording said last post in the thread, not post 20000! :O

Yeef

Yeef doesn't get it since he has like 50 idler accounts and all the hats in the world already. And remember, the wording said last post in the thread, not post 20000! :O
Post 20000 is what really counts.

I got the first official post and the last official post. All posts after 20000 are in violation of the official GAF rules and therefore disqualified.

I did it. I turned everyone into a tree won NeoGAF.

Oreoleo

I got the first official post and the last official post. All posts after 20000 are in violation of the official GAF rules and therefore disqualified.

Too busy playing TF2 to give a shit :OOOOO

5D1D827893B83D2D983BC805430F1802F153A64B

Seriously, what is this crap? You're supposed to be bludgeoning people to death with a cast iron skillet, not holding a tea cup. Pinkies out!

Yeef

1:52 AM - Yeef: well wha tI meant is that i don' tknow what labradoodle's actuallylook like
1:52 AM - Yeef: also, I'm tempted to make the next TF2 OT
1:52 AM - Yeef: just because I like seeing the thread in blue
1:52 AM - artistdude: wat
1:53 AM - Yeef: I have a highlighter script
1:53 AM - Yeef: so it highlights threads and posts based on who posted them
1:53 AM - Yeef: and my own threads and posts are blue
1:54 AM - Yeef: http://i.imgur.com/QaRMK.png
1:55 AM - artistdude: das blue

QaRMK.png

Don't take this away from me :(

Yeef

You owe me a vintage or a unique or a hat. Your choice!

Also, damn, make the new thread so I can inaugurate it with my first ever video. It's me flailing helplessly as a pyro.
Brrt.

I'll add more when I finish watching the Schmail Schmo with Schmon Schmewart.

XeroSauce

You win a cake. Please proceed into the Incerati-...I mean, the Relaxing Enjoyment Chamber for your fat- I mean prize.

Top Bottom