• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Victorious |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
THATS A LIE! theres a part where she has an adorable smile! which we never see with her because of jade.

Well fine then.

inpwo0I8ZEzBm.gif
ibkpPsTLRiNB8A.gif

iNoEpljF2g8yh.gif
i4kSKtKl3IBBz.gif
ib0fiUsxqDQ1oQ.gif

ibejhLQiOFgFAe.gif
iLLH0ozaelevT.gif
ie7UXOGiD0y7X.gif

iF9tbNNVNHxyF.gif
iuG63tWYUGhAv.gif

Tobe

Gillies is not very attractive when she smiles.

jk yeah i can see ppl not liking that, it took me quite a while to get used to it tho now i find it rather cute. its like expensive food, at first you may not like it, not cause its bad but because you dont know how to appreciate it

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Tobe is a real sweetheart. I don't mind her smile when those chompers aren't out in full force, although I know what Milly is talking about. Thankfully Gillies has so much going on everywhere else that the smile doesn't matter much.

"The First Time" continues to get good reviews (Onion AV Club gives it an A-), and was listed as one of MTV's Five Most Buzzed About Movies at Sundance.

I have no idea what the future of this film is. It wasn't sold at Sundance but Wikipedia has a distributor listed for it (Focus Features) so it's possible it already had a distribution deal. No other site has any distribution or studio info whatsoever though, so I'm not sure. I was never expecting it to play in wide release, probably in limited release with a VOD deal but I honestly don't have a clue if we'll even see it at all. There is zero info out there.

McNei1y

Gillies is not very attractive when she smiles.

Its weird but cute. Tobe is right though. It may also be that I'm used to seeing her not smile at all so its all weird looking. She looks like some sort of critter that I'd find in my yard. But a really good looking critter that isn't a critter at all if you know what I mean.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Aight.

Turn me up.

A little more.

Okay, let's do it.

i3lTozXLyVsGw.gif

First your news, straight from the Canal
Gomez lost her phone, ma gurl don't even know how
Don't take a fucking scientist to figure out that shit
Paps grabbed her phone, nudes'll hit the net before the clock hits six

Least that's what I'm hoping, and praying, to he who up above
Gomez's private gallery is the best way he could show his love
But until the ego that is tastic slaps us up that mad shit
I'll hit you with some other ish that's almost as fantastic

First, while I wait for God to start hearin' what I pray
Fix your fuckin' lenses on the Tweet of the Day:

G6Cwy.jpg

Yeah, that's right, that's what you think it is
Fuckin' Beliebers are worse than us and they still in they Depends
But before you start stressin' Im'ma lay it on you real
Check the Creepy tumblr to relieve all of ya ills

Dat's right, peep the tumblr.

You itchin' for Gomez in all her sexy wonder?

Peep the tumblr.

Need some more of Justice like the gif up yondah?

Peep the tumblr.

Got a thing for that... wait what the fuck is that?

iqHmtLFgXEOgg.gif

Shit is fuckin' weird, I ain't gonna lie
But while honesty is flowin' that tongue thing makes me rise
Here it is again, in a gif that's straight Viper
Where ma boy at anyway? YWTBSGYJDKIY could use his hype verse
But before I shut the door on a beat spun while I'm crunk
Here's a gif of the one and only Queen, actin' like she drunk

ibrPgpOoWG63WS.gif

Much love to Darnell, DJ StopDrop, Shaundra and the whole crew at Creepin' Productions.

Everyone at No Coast who holds me down. Too many to name, but believe I'll never forget.

Maurcell, I'm dreamin' about all the 40's we'll never drink together. He on the other side now, stalkin' those golden streets as chill as he ever was.

Robin, you know why you on here.

To all my fans on Facebook, twitter, youtube, all dat shit. You keep clickin', I'll keep droppin'. Much love for y'all.

Finally to Nana Jean who keep me on the straight while the streets was spinnin' me. I'm here because of you and I know dat. You ain't gotta worry about nothin' eva again, I got'chu.

Peace.

Tobe

the stupid tweet just made me spill my drink on my keyboard, :lol these kids just are on a whole other level when it comes to beiber.

tumblr is godlike as usual thanks to spire , but sometimes it just makes me miss the og thread even tho i wasnt a member back then. but yeah rules are rules gotta go by them.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Numbers fun! The minus account hit 200k views and is almost at 100 followers (which is more than any other user except for the co-founders, as far as I can tell). Considering it hit 100k views less than three weeks ago, I'd say Creepy-GAF content is starting to take off.

ffiQ0.jpg

The OP has also received 8,000 hits and used up over 50gb of imgur's bandwidth. Not half bad.

To celebrate, Justice is going to have another live chat this weekend. No date or time announced yet though.

-

Grande, Gillies and Bennett's new youtube channel. Nothing much of note. We learn that Matt Bennett likes to yell and Leon really is the coolest member of the cast.

-

What the Season 2 DVD looks like, for whatever it's worth.

1phA5.jpg

-

Justice pimps the Beatles.

imfLvK6ko1fEF.jpg

Leon's wins.

iSgTNDJsN9rI6.jpg

Justice and the party goat.

ibjnHY1StrDXW4.jpg

Stuff.

iGI9nFs2qD9AG.jpg

-

Victorious Episode: "The Gorilla Club"

Episode Synopsis: Tori tries to broaden her acting skills by performing at an underground club. Elsewhere, Andre and Robbie are forced to dance like M.C. Hammer after losing a bet to Jade. Original Air Date: Feb 4, 2012

http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/victorious-2012/episode-4-season-3/the-gorilla-club/303439

Fuck yes. Two new episodes in two weeks.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
maniacxx said:
First post from a long time lurker, +1 for Team Justice-Gillies. And a late thanks to Spire for the Creepy-GAF Awards.

Welcome, and thanks. Also, good job on picking your team. *brofist*

Uhh... isn't that her stepfather? Let's just move on...

So all I have to do is date her mom, got it. Sounds easy enough.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Tweet of the Day:

GoD95.jpg

I found Milly's alt account where he lets it all out.

-

Promo images from tomorrow's episode. Looks like I'm going to have a new crop of reaction gifs.

0ikbZ.jpg

1BekY.jpg

OHRf0.jpg

4C7XZ.jpg

PRAly.jpg

a91iH.jpg

RawPower

Banned
I've seen a few episodes of this. I have mixed feelings on it. My main gripe with Schneider's shows has always been the way "nerdy" characters are treated on them. Granted, they're treated in a similar fashion on a lot of shows, but the fact that they're always portrayed as doormats, receptacles for abuse, and apparently less than human....I don't really find that funny at all. In fact, it's frightening to me that anyone thinks this is funny, especially on a show that's geared towards kids.

Please don't think I'm trolling here, because that's not my intent. I just want to see if there's anyone here who sympathizes or even knows what I'm talking about. Thank you.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I've seen a few episodes of this. I have mixed feelings on it. My main gripe with Schneider's shows has always been the way "nerdy" characters are treated on them. Granted, they're treated in a similar fashion on a lot of shows, but the fact that they're always portrayed as doormats, receptacles for abuse, and apparently less than human....I don't really find that funny at all. In fact, it's frightening to me that anyone thinks this is funny at all, especially on a show that's geared towards kids.

Please don't think I'm trolling here, because that's not my intent. I just want to see if there's anyone here who sympathizes or even knows what I'm talking about. Thank you.

a91iH.jpg

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
Very well, then. I've said my piece, so I'll leave the thread.

My response was not one of dismissal, but one of shock and confusion as you just put more thought into the show than anyone in here ever has.

Here is this thread in gif form:

iGZ9zRvZ4Wmjr.gif

Serious analysis of the shows themes and characters are represented here by the guy in the glasses walking by in the background that nobody pays attention to.

RawPower

Banned
My response was not one of dismissal, but one of shock and confusion as you just put more thought into the show than anyone in here ever has.

iGZ9zRvZ4Wmjr.gif

Serious analysis of the shows themes and characters is represented here by the guy in the glasses walking by in the background that nobody pays attention to.

It's in my nature to analyze everything meticulously. OCD for the win, lolz.

More seriously, I guess it's also because of my own history of being bullied that it just stuck out at me, and rubbed me the wrong way.

Ok, NOW I'm done. I'm a junior, so I'm trying my hardest not to really piss anyone off, haha.

Kibbles

the stupid tweet just made me spill my drink on my keyboard, :lol these kids just are on a whole other level when it comes to beiber.

tumblr is godlike as usual thanks to spire , but sometimes it just makes me miss the og thread even tho i wasnt a member back then. but yeah rules are rules gotta go by them.
Biebergina and bieberconda? My god the avg fan is now 12 years old.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
It's in my nature to analyze everything meticulously. OCD for the win. I guess it's also because of my own history of being bullied that it just stuck out at me, and rubbed me the wrong way.

Ok, NOW I'm done. I'm a junior, so I'm trying my hardest not to really piss anyone off, haha.

Oh, you're probably right about it, we're just too busy doing... whatever it is we're doing in this thread to notice. And trust me, no one is pissed. We're just amused you mistook this thread for something serious, which I guess you can't be blamed for if you don't follow it.

Also, we passed the old thread in post count a few posts back. The promised GIF Party(tm) is coming at some point today. As if it wasn't already, I can promise you that this page is going to be a real bandwidth/phone killer. If this page doesn't have 300mb worth of GIFs on it by the time Saturday rolls around, I won't be doing my job right.

RawPower

Banned
Oh, you're probably right about it, we're just too busy doing... whatever it is we're doing in this thread to notice. And trust me, no one is pissed. We're just amused you mistook this thread for something serious, which I guess you can't be blamed for if you don't follow it.

I'm just a little paranoid, that's all. It took me forever to get my account approved, and once a junior is banned, he's banned for good.

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
I'm just a little paranoid, that's all. It took me forever to get my account approved, and once a junior is banned, he's banned for good.

You'd probably get a medal if you pissed anyone in here off. We're one of Neogaf's black sheep, the thread everyone is too ashamed to admit they lurk.

iUxZGQhVO7Tzv.gif

Spire

Subconscious Brolonging
in the last thread we had like 5 times more views than posts right?

Probably a lot more than that, this thread has 30 times as many views than posts. That's kind of normal for a thread though, although not one that only has a handful of active members and everyone else claims they avoid. The best metric for telling how many lurkers are around was the 2011 CGA voting. 4-5 times more people took the time to vote than we have active members. The views this thread gets aren't wildly out of line with other threads, it's just weird to think about how many people read it when it can feel like I'm talking to myself in here some days. I wish more lurkers participated but I can understand why they don't.

iGZ9zRvZ4Wmjr.gif

Serious analysis of the shows themes and characters are represented here by the guy in the glasses walking by in the background that nobody pays attention to.

Is she trying to eat a spaghetti taco while bouncing around on what seem to be shoe based pogo style devices?

I....have the weirdest boner right now.

Juicy Bob

I wouldn't worry about it too much. I was a Junior for the best part of a year because I got a little World Cup flag tag which meant that when I reached the big 3 0 0, I remained as a Junior. It took some pitiful begging from me until I eventually got Member'd by the Big Boss himself.

Basically, if I can last that long, you'll have nothing to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom