• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA |OT2| - Thread of Athletes, Fighters, Personalities, and Sports Entertainment

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I forgot about Invicta last night. :(

How was it fellas? Worth watching? Better than ProElite? And how did Marloes do?

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I forgot about Invicta last night. :(

How was it fellas? Worth watching? Better than ProElite? And how did Marloes do?
I missed a few fights cuz I was busy doing something, but the ones I saw ranged from good to boring, like any Bad MMA event. Lemme look at the list and see if I remember which were good.

Damn, it's hard to google, get all this watch shit.

The main event was good. Rivera-Colonic vs Davis was good.

There was one fight in between those where the stand-up was boring but whenever they went to the ground it was really fun. I think it ended with them rolling around covered in each other's blood. Think it went to decision but lots of reversals. Forget who they were though.

Heel

Bad MMA highlight of the week: Robert Burneika vs Marcin Najman

COME AT ME BRO!

C6daul.jpg

Brian Fellows

Pete Carroll Owns Me
So ladies, what is worse: NBA reffing or MMA judging?

NBA reffing is intentionally bad. Their refs are slightly less cartoony versions of WWE refs.

MMA judges are just incompetent. How any judge could have scored that second round for Saunders on TUF Friday night is beyond me.

I really need to get licensed by the state so I can do pro shows because right now I am EASILY one of the top 5 judges in all of MMA. The bar is set pretty low though.

Heel

Bad Sports Entertainment nerd chat tonight. Don't be scared, homies. I think MMA fans critiquing modern wrestling should be pretty entertaining.

Plus I heard Cena has been training his sprawl.

Even so, the UFC doesn't hold a candle to WWE when it comes to producing a short promo.

The hall marks of a UFC promo: black and white, horribly forced and seemingly done in one take.

They might as well not do them at all. They don't get it yet.

They should bust a godard and ask question totally unrelated to what is going on and edit them to make it look like the are talking about the match. Would be awesome.

Top Bottom