• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Amazingly AWESOME fan art

Status
Not open for further replies.
deadley_chicken_leg_by_hegebat-d3kws3q.png

The crossover we've been waiting for.
72EYj.jpg

The eyes, man. The hedgehogs' eyes.

TZAww.jpg

Artist said:
Yes, it's terrible, but I used an ORIGINAL character, not some so-called "fan character". Basically, the character Crazy Cheese McGee is some guy who's obsessed with cheese and chases Spongebob down so he can eat him. Well, Spongebob does look kind of like a piece of cheese, so obviously, Crazy Cheese McGee is in pursuit of him.

You know, part of me wonders if it's wrong to criticize people who may very well be children, or very maladjusted people for bearing their artistic souls to the public... But the other part finds it too funny to worry about.

I rarely actually laugh out loud when reading something on the internet. But I'm out of control with laughter thanks to this thread.

hertog said:
How did Sonic get this really weird fans?

What else were they going to do, play his games?

Angry Fork

I kind of feel bad for whoever did 'gotta go fast' because it seems obvious that it was drawn by a little kid and then everyone shitting on it. If it was drawn by an adult though then nevermind.

Angry Fork said:
I kind of feel bad for whoever did 'gotta go fast' because it seems obvious that it was drawn by a little kid and then everyone shitting on it. If it was drawn by an adult though then nevermind.

We never claimed to be good people.

the chris

Here is a fun game, go to Deviantart and search for your name and "the Hedgehog" and post a result.

jSxja.jpg

edit: Found a more outrageously awesome picture

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
the chris said:
Here is a fun game, go to Deviantart and search for your name and "the Hedgehog" and post a result.

lol, I present you Cody the hedgehog:

pWS6V.png

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
that's LP on the t-shirt right? please tell me that's the linkin park logo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom