• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Brother has sex with sister in lift, pays her £20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Motherwell is a horrible place, Its clear the sister fucker the brother for money to buy heroin and Valium.

I really wish these horrible depressing places in Scotland were wiped of our near flawless map.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
statham said:
adidas and nike just threw up. I only but NB.
You just solved the riddle. It's all Nike and Adidas advertisement.

rhhyf.png

Akainu

I personally have no problem with incest. What two adults want to do with each other is their own business. Sure the whole birth defect thing is a problem but, that what birth control and abortions are for. :D Doing it in public is just wrong. And why is the guy only being put of the sex offenders list? Why is he being put on it in the first place?

bengraven

God, I want more details on this fucking story.

I want to SEE the family on the news talking about how disappointing this is for them.

Mudkips

Banned
Roofy said:
because incest has a high (or maybe its higher) chance of severe disability resulting from conception. Its to protect a potential child.

You only have problems if you have bad genes to begin with.
You can be a carrier for many diseases and not know it, and have carrier children. If those carrier children then fuck, the odds that the recessive trait will be expressed are increased vs the general population, but they're exactly the same odds as any two random carriers fucking.

There is zero practical increase in risk for anyone with a brain because:
If you or your parents had a disease, you'd know about it, and would avoid having kids with your siblings, just as you would with people with a similar family history. Or you'd screen for it when planning.
If you or your parents of unknown status (were carriers or were clean), you wouldn't know the situation and statistically you'd be in the same boat as fucking a random person.

The flawed reasoning that people use to claim an increased chance of having recessive traits be expressed relies on assuming carrier status for both parties and assuming normal odds with the general population. It's comparing the probably of X vs the probability of X given Y when there's no reason to assume Y.

LOL I just saw the pics! Missing link to modern day homo sapiens discovered!

EDIT: WTF the brother is getting put on the sex offenders register but the sister isn't???

Mudkips said:
You can be a carrier for many diseases and not know it, and have carrier children. If those carrier children then fuck, the odds that the recessive trait will be expressed are increased vs the general population, but they're exactly the same odds as any two random carriers fucking.

If you or your parents had a disease, you'd know about it, and would avoid having kids with your siblings, just as you would with people with a similar family history. Or you'd screen for it when planning.
If you or your parents of unknown status (were carriers or were clean), you wouldn't know the situation and statistically you'd be in the same boat as fucking a random person.

The flawed reasoning that people use to claim an increased chance of having recessive traits be expressed relies on assuming carrier status for both parties and assuming normal odds with the general population. It's comparing the probably of X vs the probability of X given Y when there's no reason to assume Y.

Even if we ignore that most people WILL be too stupid to see the risks if their parents already had genetic disorders, that's not really how it works.

When your parents fuck, you will get randomly one chromosome of each chromosome pair from your mother and the other one from your father.

Any recessive mutations that affect the amino acid code / the function of the resulting protein(s) located on one chromosome can normally be compensated for by the other copy you received by your other parent.

There's a very low chance that you will ever have a child with someone that has the same gene mutated. While it's much, MUCH more likely that your brother/sister has one of the same chromosomes as you have:

A = chromosome with normal gene
a = chromosome with mutated gene (needs to be on both chromosomes to show an efect)

Father [AA] x Mother [Aa] ---(both are healthy)

Offspring: [AA] (50%) or [Aa] (50%) ---(all are healthy)

Let's say they had four kids and that 2 of them are [Aa], one male and one female

Brother [Aa] x Sister [Aa]

Offspring: [AA] (25%) or [Aa] (50%) or [aa] (25%) ---(the latter one will show the defect)

So statistically a quarter of the kids will get the mutation after just one inbreeding step (repeat to fuck up your gene pool).
Also keep it mind that ALL chromosomes in this scenario have only 4 different "versions" (starting with the parents, 2x2), so you will very likely not only get just one mutation but a lot of the recessive shit that was carried through generations.

So while it's true that basically all of us carry "bad" genes, you must be really unlucky to find another [Aa] (remember, the same gene) person if you are not related to them (however, yes, in this case the statistics for this gene would be the same as described above). But even in this case the chance of getting a non-relative that shares the mutations in several of your chromosomes is basically zero.

So no, it's really not the same as fucking the general population...

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
From a another thread (the love big cat/want one appreciation thread)

"Sala Bhenchod"....I mean literally he is that
(Urdu (Pakistani Language) mean Goddam Sister-Fucker)

Usually the curse is used to incite the god tier of cursing ie end game, after that words don't not matter only fist

One saying that I love is from the great Eddize Izzard, he has taught me well since I was small grave robber... "First Rule of Genetics, spread the genes out"

I hate the desi way of cousin marriages

I have been to a wedding where it was the most dysfunctional marriage I have ever seen

The groom's mom is the sister to the wife's dad (so brother sister connection)
The groom's dad is the brother to the the wife's mom (so brother sister connection)
The Desi terminology is atta vatta (ie bro marries sis from the other family, while from the other family, their bro marries the sis from the family that the original bro is marrying from)

Now their off springs are getting married...yeah that like Incest Collusion
Their 2 year old kid has problems =/ (speech impediment, lazy eye, very slow to learn, being nice here)

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
You could just outlaw having a kid with a blood relative.

Also, if it was the kids people were worried about, US States wouldn't classify two non-blood related siblings having sex as incest. Yep, you aren't allowed to have sex with you step sister ether.

Yep, that goes for cousins too, sorry George.

GraveRobberX

Also some in my family have burned bridges with me, cause I set them on fire and burned them till there was nothing left

They suggested for me to become legal (cause I'm illegal) to marry my mom's sister......my fucking aunt (who has stayed single.....)

They said nothing wrong with that, plus having a baby makes you get your papers faster

I said "I'll chop my dick off before anything remotely like that ever comes to pass"

Fucking Disgusting

neorej

ERMYGERD!
GraveRobberX said:
Also some in my family have burned bridges with me, cause I set them on fire and burned them till there was nothing left

They suggested for me to become legal (cause I'm illegal) to marry my mom's sister......my fucking aunt (who has stayed single.....)

They said nothing wrong with that, plus having a baby makes you get your papers faster

I said "I'll chop my dick off before anything remotely like that ever comes to pass"

Fucking Disgusting

Is your aunt hot?

GraveRobberX

neorej said:
Is your aunt hot?

Nope.

She is a tom boy. When she was young, her brother, my uncle died in car accident, for some reason it affected her weirdly, she like took over his role, being the older brother to all the little sisters of the family

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
GraveRobberX said:

Fucking Disgusting

Wait, did...did you just admit to being an illegal alien? Or am I reading this post completely wrong?

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
BatmanBatmanBatman said:
He did that some time ago, pretty crazy story.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=28590993&postcount=428

If I went through that shit, I would be desperate enough to just marry my aunt. :p

Oh, I see.

No problems from me. I just wouldn't admit that on a public forum, myself.

EDIT: Haha, I'm dumb as shit. Now I remember, I read that post way back when he first made it. Old news. :lol

dojokun said:
LMFAO at everyone in here acting like they never done anything with their sisters.

Man, do I ever hope that this is a joke post and you don't think "doing stuff with your sisters" is something everyone goes through or some shit. Because it's totally not.

GraveRobberX said:

Fucking Disgusting

I'd say marry her, don't consumate it, then get a divorce. Then you are legal and nothing bad happened.

dojokun said:
LMFAO at everyone in here acting like they never done anything with their sisters.

dojokun said:
I think people need to be more open-minded. If I had a daughter who wanted to be an adult film star I would be proud of her, and I would probably perform with her. I know there are prudish people out there who complain about incest, but honestly you can use contraceptives. If that doesn't work you can get an abortion. So what's the downside?

hmm...

Mudkips said:

Mudkips
Failed Biology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom