• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation 3: Beyond the Doors Teaser Trailer 10.5.11 (what could this be?)

emb

Pretty curious about this too. At least we don't have to wait long to find out more.

Good chance I won't be interested if it's Home related, but it couldn't hurt to know.

jiggles

Banned
I spotted Sweet Tooth's truck outside, Metal Gear Mk. II on the floor as the guys enter, and a LBP score bubble in the dish.

No doubt the guns are from Resistance and Killzone and whatever.

It's probably just for a new ad campaign launch, maybe for Vita. Or for some Christmas deal of some sort.

Yamibito

Well I noticed the Resistance siren, the LittleBigPlanet bubbles and the ice cream truck jingle... so I have no fucking clue.

Sintoid

You killed my hype :(
I was hoping on a "all brand reunion" to introduce Playstation Vita to the western market :(
I spotted the prize bubble of Little Big Planet in the ashtray and Ratchet Wrench in the weapons rack

jigglywiggly said:
I spotted Sweet Tooth's truck outside, Metal Gear Mk. II on the floor as the guys enter, and a LBP score bubble in the dish.

It's probably just for a new ad campaign launch, maybe for Vita. Or for some Christmas deal of some sort.
Pretty much.

Oppo

Weeeiiirrrddd. Definitely some kind of cross-Playstation thing. Although somehow I don't think Home.

It seemed like it was some kind of exclusive club for players, hinting at.... maybe they finally... no, i won't say it :)

Oppo

The germanic characters on the date are also kind of a strange choice...

anyone know what this is written over the door, when the soliders enter?

leXU6.png

Sintoid

Cross Game Chat incoming!!! So you can talk to your friends playing each PS3 exclusive title!!!

Sorry....

Monarch

Banned
I see MK2 from MGS4, the Wasp from KZ3, TM truck, Lightning sword from FF13, Bullseye from Resistance, bubble prize from LBP...

onQ123

jigglywiggly said:

I seen someone say something about Sweet Tooth's truck in youtube comments but I didn't see it in the video I guess I'm going to have to watch it again.

might be the new Home

jiggles

Banned
onQ123 said:
I seen someone say something about Sweet Tooth's truck in youtube comments but I didn't see it in the video I guess I'm going to have to watch it again.

The two soldiers glance over at it, then the angle changes so you can see it as they walk towards the building.

23 seconds in.

Raoh

Top comments on the playstation youtube channel

Chimera eyes at 0:18
twisted metal truck at 0:23
metal gear mk II at 0:27
weapons from resistance, ratchet and clank at 0:40
some bald guy(kratos?) at 0:51

Resistance Armor and weapons
Killzone Weapons
Ratchet's wrench
otacon's Metal Gear MK.II
Kratos

Also the women represents the Playstation store *playstation logo on the stall*

Slime

Banned
PortTwo said:

leXU6.png

Latin for "long live play."

onQ123

jigglywiggly said:
The two soldiers glance over at it, then the angle changes so you can see it as they walk towards the building.

23 seconds in.

yeah I seen it on the 2nd watch,

Sintoid

PortTwo said:

leXU6.png

Long Live Play - Edit Beaten

Monarch

Banned
Angry Fork said:
Won't be anything big otherwise Sony would be teasing/pimping it like no tomorrow.

Aren't they doing exactly that thing ?
And I don't think it's home related because no one gives a shit about it to do such a tease.

at first I thought is was some unoffical fan made thing but its also up in the PlayStation america youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBuK3EcY6vk

Probably some kind of big SCEA competition? Or the Big HOME relaunch? Maybe the rumored PS store redesign?

not sure to be honest. Probably something HOME related if I took a stab in the dark.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
I think it's cool that they're even taking the time to hype/spend money on this. I know they're spending money to make games but the marketing needs to step it up too. Pretty excited to see exactly what this is.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
That was a pretty neat, and looked unusually high budget for what's most likely just a new ad campaign launch teaser. Although if it was that, a complete absence of a cameo of their biggest holiday game is definitely strange.

onQ123

Holy Shit I just watched it in HD & there is stuff everywhere did anyone else see the person that's coming out of the background at the end of the video? looks like Old Snake but I'm not sure

Top Bottom