• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Androgynous women are goddamn sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.

-PXG-

Chamber said:
24b2etv.jpg
Perfect gif

Wrong! WRONG!

Christ OP....

Delio

ShadyMilkman said:
If you like your women to look like men, then well, you might be gay

hth

Nah I dont agree with this. I've been told to date women cause I like femmy men it's silly both ways.

Ezalc

SalsaShark said:
the cute ones are cute, the ugly ones are ugly

hotness ussually transcends "styles"

Nope. If a chick shaves her head and suddenly starts walking around looking like one of those stereotypical bikers with leather jackets and etc I will not think that is hot. However if that same girl shows up with a full head of hair and in a slinky cocktail dress then I will probably have a raging boner.

kai3345

Banned
Kraftwerk said:
Shit I have been foiled. I mean, Vox-Pop is the only other person in the galaxy that likes androgynous women.
Well, i thought he was.

I mean who the fuck likes ugly women?

LCGeek

formerly sane
Derrick01 said:
Not a fan. Women should look like women unless they're confused about who they are and all that stuff.

Some already said but that's quite closed minded considering that hormones and chromosones ensure that there is no such thing as a true man or woman.

Also some in here need to learn the difference between adrogynous and butch they aren't the same so use the right words.

Pimpbaa

Not a fan. Really don't get it either. Seems like young women these days love their androgynous pretty boys.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Damn, I wasn't expecting so much hate in this thread. I think chicks in menswear who are slighly androgenous are quite cute. Here's a friend of mine:

Daul+Kim+-+Sept+9+2009+-+1.jpg

daul-kim-new-hair-short-1.jpg

IceCold

Why would I find them attractive? As a straight dude I like women who look feminine and have nice curves (dat ass, nice hips etc.)

Lebron

Kraftwerk said:
Anyone else agree?

I was watching Michael Clayton with someone, when I commented how hot Tilda Swinton is. They went "ewwwwwwwww"

Or Cate Blanchett. They are so gorgeous.

I said GODDAMN
i7cutxALOijFr.gif

I think some people in here are confusing androgynous and tomboys.

As a straight man, I will say that some of both types are quite attractive.

But I am still in shock that people think Cate Blanchett is either of those things. That woman is a goddess.

USD

I agree to an extent, though Tilda Swinton does nothing for me. This:
Ermac said:
Damn, I wasn't expecting so much hate in this thread. I think chicks in menswear who are slighly androgenous are quite cute. Here's a friend of mine:

Daul+Kim+-+Sept+9+2009+-+1.jpg

daul-kim-new-hair-short-1.jpg
Is definitely fine for me, you could probably go further than that. How much, I'm not sure, I'm a weird person.

Though going by most of the pics in this thread, androgynous men > androgynous women for me, though that's going purely by looks.

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
Dead Man said:
I just picked the first decent quality picture that showed up. And Blanchett has a typically manly jawline and broad nose. She is very pretty, but androgynous. Not manly. Androgynous.

tumblr_ll5sygZ62K1qj9kr8o1_400.jpg

Better?

No, she still looks like a girl dressed as a boy to me. She has the full lips and very feminine cheekbones.

Here's Mariah Carey dressed as a dude:

mariah-carey-pic-rex-image-3-528020261.jpg

That doesn't make her androgynous (even though I don't normally find her attractive), it means she can make a convincing dude.

Anyway, we'll agree to disagree. I think Cate's very pretty and in no way does she blur any gender lines with me.

Lactose_Intolerant said:
I don't like my women to look like men but I do think its hot when they have boy haircuts or dress in men's clothes like suits.
Agreed. You can find good and bad examples of of it. This thread just happens to be full of bad examples.

q5HUc.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Blanchett has the ethereal beauty of a goddess and is one of the most jaw dropping gorgeous women on the planet.

Swinton is just gross.

EatChildren said:
Blanchett has the ethereal beauty of a goddess and is one of the most jaw dropping gorgeous women on the planet.

Swinton is just gross.

I agree on the first statement. Blanchett is just on another level of beauty that is impossible to comprehend.

Swinton, while doing nothing for me, does have this certain thing about her that is very unique and you cant stop looking at her. Not beautiful or sexy, but just a magnetic look to her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom