• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 |OT| All Developers Dream, But Not Equally

dralla

so im trying to go into this relatively blind. UC2 is my favorite game on the PS3 and my big worry with this game is that they try too hard to top UC2 and sacrifice the way everything flowed together naturally, instead put too much of an emphasis on the big scripted action sequences. Basically what happened with CoD4 -> MW2. I really enjoyed the sandboxy-ness of the combat in UC2, I replayed the game many times and used different tactics in areas, I hope they expanded on that even more. only 1 more week!

nemesun

Apoc29 said:
If NeoGAF won't tell me what weapons are featured in the game, HOW WILL I EVER KNOW?
Gamestop is your best bet mate, you can even get one of them gold plated AK47s while you at it.

Corto

Apoc29 said:
If NeoGAF won't tell me what weapons are featured in the game, HOW WILL I EVER KNOW?

A pistol, a machine gun, a shotgun, a bow, a rocket launcher, grenades and Drake's own "cannons".

dralla said:
so im trying to go into this relatively blind. UC2 is my favorite game on the PS3 and my big worry with this game is that they try too hard to top UC2 and sacrifice the way everything flowed together naturally, instead put too much of an emphasis on the big scripted action sequences. Basically what happened with CoD4 -> MW2. I really enjoyed the sandboxy-ness of the combat in UC2, I replayed the game many times and used different tactics in areas, I hope they expanded on that even more. only 1 more week!

The game is actually supposed to be more "open" when it comes to the ways you can approach a fight.

Getting this day 1 but will probably have to wait over a week before I can play it because school is isanely busy right now. Of course Skyrim will be coming soon after and I still have barely touched Arkham City. Too much. Not that that's a bad thing.

If this manages to be as good as Uncharted 2 I'll be real happy, if it turns out better I'll be ecstatic. Although I was left a little cold by the multiplayer beta or whatever from last Summer. But then again multi is just a bonus here.

edit: OP is awesome by the way.

gdt

Finally just started the new beta, digging it. Though I kinda suck since I don't know the maps. And it feels like the aiming is a little slow, maybe I just need more mods and boosters.

Cant wait! My Kmart coupon is ready.

Jaroof

Corto said:

29v1kdg.png

I'll take it!

Raonak

Banned
On another note, i love how uncharted 3 has made so many mini memes

Preorder cancelled(not sure if uncharted made it, but first saw it in ucnahrted)
Spoilers
8/10

need moar.

uncharted3.jpg

This is my attempt of recreating the ending from the leaked videos, I somehow got Drakes hair backward but the rest looks right.

Fuck, next week already? I've have to wait until Thursday at least. My poor wallet : (
I don't care for the competitive MP at all but I'll be all over the co-op, can't wait!

also,
SillySully.png

EloquentM

aka Mannny
Raonak said:
On another note, i love how uncharted 3 has made so many mini memes

Preorder cancelled(not sure if uncharted made it, but first saw it in ucnahrted)
Spoilers
8/10

need moar.
Pre order cancelled started. Because of the fortune finders season Pass

Anteater

mysticwhip said:
So until the OP is updated, let's make this an Uncharted paint thread!

http://i.imgur.com/SUme2.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

I don't know if that's a good idea man, chinner is going to post some creepy fanart :(

but anyway... *flees*

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DjV9a.jpg

nemesun

Reluctant-Hero said:
Amazing. Threads like this are the reason why I love GAF so much. This OT just dethroned Evilore's DA2 OT as the best OT of 2011.
Not even close. DA2 OT had a thing called "substance" and was a joy to browse through; this on the other hand....

Ricky_R

BTW, I found a nice blog with a shitload of recent gifs. I'm not sure if I can post it here, so if anybody is interested just PM me.

Top Bottom