• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dota 2 Beta Thread: [Brewmaster]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FunBoy

Just managed to beat the bots for the first time and have a decent game and not rage quit after 5 mins. YES! YES! YES! YESSS!!!

can someone explain to me what ancient stacking is? I googled but don't get it.

Nuetral creeps spawn ever minute, if you pull them far enough away from their spawn point a new set will spawn at that spot. You can do this multiple times to make a huge stack of creeps. Ancients are the big hard creeps that are worth alot of money.

Dina

Picking Juggernaut and Warlock as your 2 last picks is never a gage of success.

True, but this is more MUFC executing it really well than bad counterpicks. Remember that Na'Vi game where they picked Warlock? They didn't win it, but they did it a whole lot better than what aL is doing right now.

edit: in fact, gg in 10 minutes.

Guesong

aL getting destroyed here.

To think it's the same aL that was destroying everyone a few weeks backs...huh. Can't wait to see what the Asian teams bring to the metagame.

Archie

Second-rate Anihawk
So I'm watching SingSing's stream and this shows up:

aBzQb.png

Interesting...

Hylian7

can someone explain to me what ancient stacking is? I googled but don't get it.

Do you understand the concept of stacking in general? Basically it's where you wait until close to a :00 mark on the clock, then you lure (pull) the neutral creeps away from a creep camp, to where nobody has vision on the camp. Then when they go back, there will be twice the amount of creeps there. On the ancients (the neutrals that hang around near the secret shops), this can be useful, because a support can do the stack, then a carry properly equipped for it can go kill all those creeps. It's just so the carry doesn't miss that chance to farm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom