• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

//: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty |OT4| Everyone Else Would Beat Catspajamas

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
maybe after Legend of Dragoon. Ive been known to put over 100 hours in FF7 from time to time.
I'll have your stream on 24/7 if you start streaming FFVII :3

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Most boring part will be me reseting the game a million times in order to get gold chocobo through breeding.
I still wish you could go male > male or female > female golden chocobo :( Hopefully you can do it in the FFVII Remake!

Yoshichan

I should just stream PC version of FF7 with hacks. Get sephiroth in my party instead of Cloud. Revive aerith too.
Oh my fucking G... this NEEDS to happen!

Corran Horn

May the Schwartz be with you
Yes.

You can do this? There's a PC version?

First time I played FF7 was via my PC.

sample01.jpg

sample05.jpg

LOOK AT THAT BABY

Yoshichan

That is fucking gorgeous.

Best game ever.

Now, even better!

Corran Horn

Best part of FF7 pc version was how much it would always crash. SAVE OFTEN lol.

Well at least on PCs during the late 90s

Yoshichan

Screw it. I'm buying FFVII on PC.

But I'm not gonna play.

Cuz you'll be playing it for me.

Ok?

Corran Horn

I need to research it first. See how to get it to work on modern PCs, mods, etc lol

Also PC version of FF7 is like 100 dollars probably.

Yoshichan

Mairu

I'm waiting for them to say something that people didn't already know

TL Live Report ‏ @TeamLiquidLIVE

At the end of this document:"Details about the schedule, participation requirements, etc for the next PL season will be released later"
guess I'll be waiting until later

Yoshichan

Face it bro. 1a just beat 1a2a3a4a5a
who the hell binds their stuff in bw

it's like AoE2, you don't need to bind crap!

:3

haz don't kill me

Sliver

Who in the hell is gonna watch OGN with English casters? I'm hoping Nanashin or Esportstv youtube keep streaming the SC2 tournaments in Korean as well. Maybe I can finally get my hands on that OGN streaming software...

Yoshichan

wait, naniwa vs mvp today?!

Yoshichan

oh my fucking... No sleep for me tonight!

Anyone up for mumble to hype the crap out of this match?!

Corran Horn

TeamLiquidLIVE KeSPA: We will look into how to integrate the Gom/GSTL teams for the all SC2, Oct season of PL.
26 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE The next season will be in OCtober, btw
about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE KeSPA: We'll probably switch fully to SC II by the next season after that
18 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE KeSPA: We're finding a better way to implement it than just alternating sets of SC2/BW
59 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE KeSPA: HYBRID BW/SC2
about 1 minute ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE Finally, someone asked about SC2/BW hybrid PL
2 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

edit: fu;;

Corran Horn

TeamLiquidLIVE OGN: We're preparing foreign broadcasts for SC II, as we've done for other game leagues (LOL)
14 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE OGN: We haven't come to a final agreement yet, but we would like to do a SC II league with kespa, gomtv, and many other parties
32 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

TeamLiquidLIVE So, May: Hybrid, Oct: full SC2, if things go as planned
11 seconds ago · reply · retweet · favorite

HMMMM!

jasonng

maybe after Legend of Dragoon. Ive been known to put over 100 hours in FF7 from time to time.

Ah crap, I'd actually would watch you play Legend of Dragoon. I miss that game. I'd watch any PS rpg actually (besides ff7 and ff9). Corran, if you have breath of fire 4 I would finally subscribe to your stream.

Corran Horn

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Sorry the only real eSport is dying and I'm the only one who cares.

The only redemption possible is if some BW pro gets a 100% WR for at least 2 seasons.

ff59a7a98c3338885010e432d082701e.png

Kidding

Yoshichan

Because BW is still much better a game than SC2 right now. Too soon to kill it off.
It is, I agree. But it's been 10 years.

Top Bottom