• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

A little bit of fantasy:
五色 said:
WwsJ5V3.jpg
午前4時 said:
Tofu93 said:

Gattuso

I know you did this a while ago but your new braviary avatar looks better that previous one you had, that one did look a little rough.

Gattuso

come on guys I couldn't have scared most of you off that easily. Is there nothing more to this thread than posting and critiquing each others favorite art?

Hop

That girl in the bunny hat
come on guys I couldn't have scared most of you off that easily. Is there nothing more to this thread than posting and critiquing each others favorite art?

Well there's so much diverse content in what could be considered the furry fandom that it's not too surprising that there's little to no overlap to foster discussion.

Or maybe we're all anti-social prats. Who knows!

Gattuso

his head is shaped kinda funny but i look forward to it when it comes out. i'm curious what your other favorites are as far as "reading" material goes. i also find it harder and harder to believe one piece of your fa profile bio to be true but i guess thats not impossible.
Well there's so much diverse content in what could be considered the furry fandom that it's not too surprising that there's little to no overlap to foster discussion.

Or maybe we're all anti-social prats. Who knows!
i can see the latter being true especially after my time with gaf so far.

Gattuso

I recommend Fake of X, Shining F, Sweet Taste, and King's Play.
you must not be recommending those to me because we already discussed that gaf discovered that im your understudy, you with a name change, Boss Doggie=corrupted, second account, etc. i see you forgot about my shining f avatar too.
umm, well i see younger Boss Doggie interviewing his older self is always fun and entertaining but i want to know how long have you guys considered yourself a furry or even at one all?

... but i want to know how long have you guys considered yourself a furry or even at one all?

I was clearly a furry when I was a teenager, thinking back to my behavior in those days, but I was apparently oblivious and/or in denial of the fact. It took me until college to really start owning it; that's when I tried going to a couple of cons and stuff. Now, roughly 10 years later, I call myself a furry, but you probably wouldn't know it to look at me. It's more of a state of mind than anything outward-facing at this point.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Certain artists made me go furry. In my case it's a combination of MuscleWolf's and wolfstar.

ok maybe i shouldn't have asked a question with such an obvious answer.... i would have said what ones but im sure i know exactly what the answers are.
edit: thought so :p

Well they asked :p

Gattuso

For me it was an artist but I don't remember the name its been so long and i can't seem to find the art either.
looks like I'm going to have an interesting week with that avatar chuck picked out I can just see it. I guess ill change it in a few hours.
edit: this looks silly but ill survive
who wants to pick my avatar for next week?

Gattuso

im pretty sure no one posted any of that yet and is rejoicing that there is more diversity being posted. also hi what made you decide to pop in here today?

I had been meaning to put up some stuff I liked. This would have been done sooner if I hadn't been away from my archives/a safe place to browse FA and SoFurry most of this week.

Gattuso

its always good to see some more people liven up this place i'm hoping we get more "regulars" here I feel like I was the last one for a while and even then that didn't help all that much.
edit: some of you guys are slow and don't jump up for anything in here i'm disappointed in you furry-gaf.

Heh, I'll see if I can put some new stuff up every so often.
This may or may not be difficult depending on what the artists I watch post...

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
What do you mean "these people"?

Sir, I am offended.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I am always watching everyone here, like a jaguar, ready to pounce at your moment of weakness.

Flamenco furs are awesome.

Gattuso

that reminds me I haven't seen digimon in ages.
my thoughts on the irc chat said:
So why does furry-gaf not have its own chat(not that it would change anything)? Was eff just available for the taking or something?

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Well there's mibbit but barely anyone is there.

Speaking of your pic, I think Soutarou is the one who grows up to be bara since as a rule in kemono, lions = bara. Shun is a Kodori and main line Kodori are "manlets".

Speaking of your pic, I think Soutarou is the one who grows up to be bara since as a rule in kemono, lions = bara. Shun is a Kodori and main line Kodori are "manlets".

People are there! I am... and Corrupted.. and Chuck.. and a bunch of people lurking!

Gattuso

I'm there almost everyday but I don't think I've seen you pop in the chat for a long time.
well its PST time for me I probably should try to get some sleep right now. looking back at your recommendations I see you didn't put gyakuten in that list.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I quite like this one actually. Nice balance of colors and nice blending technique.

I also like seeing human characters in the same universe as non-humans. Never quite went in for those furry worlds where it's just like the present except everyone's a random creature.

kuron said:

I like most multi-race games/settings, like the world of Ivalice (Ivalice Alliance), or the world of Tamriel (Elder Scrolls). BoF and GW2 are neat as well.

Kai Dracon

Writing a dinosaur space opera symphony
I like most multi-race games/settings, like the world of Ivalice (Ivalice Alliance), or the world of Tamriel (Elder Scrolls). BoF and GW2 are neat as well.

Ivalice is probably one of my favorite contemporary fantasy worlds. It's a pipe dream with the state Capcom is in, but I've often thought of the BOF world being brought back and fleshed out in the way Ivalice was in FF12.

Top Bottom