• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

I think I watched Swat Kats more for their ridiculously awesome jet than anything else. 'Twas a very cool show.

I need to rewatch it sometime, if only to destroy any positive nostalgic feeling towards it.

Speaking of older shows that would probably get destroyed nostalgia-wise, I'm gonna guess Hong Kong Phooey might turn out to be one of them, especially since I watched that like crazy whenever it came on.

There sure were a lot of them back then... (70s/80s output, crazy).
fantastic mr fox is probably the only good anthro movie tbh
and thats closer just to talking animals
Ah yeah, i liked that movie. Pretty cool caper-type thing. Quotable too, if only I could remember the lines well.

The sort of Second Life that would make even your parents RPers. *shudder*

I wonder what is it with future societies and having things like utilities, traffic, national defense, etc. controlled by 'realistic' MMORPGs. It's like they are just asking for griefers to royally screw everyone.

Uchip

Banned
The sort of Second Life that would make RPing easy and fun. *shudder*

I wonder what is it with future societies and having things like utilities, traffic, national defense, etc. controlled by 'realistic' MMORPGs. It's like they are just asking for griefers to royally screw everyone.

id imagine something like this but with furries
so people would be able to pretend they are something else from home
chaotic

but that works with webcams rather than eyetoy
the future of skype is this
I guess it would be like early World Wide Web again, with all those ads for custom mouse cursors. Except replace cursors with downloadable blue fox heads.

Oh no, what have we done...

Uchip

Banned
I dont think they have the talent to create their own version (im sure many amateurish attempts will be made)

there may be a huge profit in this
hmmmmm

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Kinda hated Summer Wars, and this is me loving the first Digimon movie.

Also Howard the Duck? You mean Duck tits?

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
There's nothing inherently wrong with one movie being like another. It's only when it sucks or doesn't have anything of its own to offer does it matter.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
There's nothing inherently wrong with one movie being like another. It's only when it sucks or doesn't have anything of its own to offer does it matter.

Oh I know.

It just feels like there's nothing too different with it. I thought it'd try to step up now that it's free from a franchise but it feels meh.

Also I thought the rabbit is overrated. Kept on seeing him in doujins much like that wolf guy from precure.

Uchip

Banned
you know, that has to be the most redundant statement you could possibly make
considering that the appearance has nothing to do with the person inside

Top Bottom