• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Robot Pants
Member
(05-02-2012, 11:30 PM)
Robot Pants's Avatar
Ummm is Thanathos new to this game? Some of the stuff he doesn't know is surprising. Has he only done speed runs or something?
Dresden
on the run
(05-02-2012, 11:32 PM)
Dresden's Avatar

Originally Posted by soultron

The only thing is that I think I kind of borked my character development. I'm ~80 with ~40 in each of DEX+VIT+END. I have +11 STR... which means I can't really wield most high damage weapons. I also can't seem to be summoned so it's hard to gain mass amounts of souls that would make further levelling possible right now. I might have to use some humanity and farm crafting materials so that I can maximize my current weapons. Would a Lightning Scimitar +14 be good? I didn't realize that it stopped scaling with DEX once I added lightning. Maybe fire would be a better choice...

Your stats are fine, you want Vit and End at 40 and Dexterity stops scaling well at 40. Your strength just needs a few more points depending on what weapons you want to wield.

And yeah, at that dex you don't want to use lightning or fire weapons, as they don't scale. Use +15 with weapons that have good scaling with Dex. Katanas come to mind.
CountAntonius
Member
(05-02-2012, 11:35 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
My first character took me 120 hours to hit SL 120. Current build is at level 98 in 20 hours. If I chose to go NG+ I'd hit 120 in about an hour or two. But i'm not going NG+ with this one.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON
(05-02-2012, 11:55 PM)
soultron's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dresden

Your stats are fine, you want Vit and End at 40 and Dexterity stops scaling well at 40. Your strength just needs a few more points depending on what weapons you want to wield.

And yeah, at that dex you don't want to use lightning or fire weapons, as they don't scale. Use +15 with weapons that have good scaling with Dex. Katanas come to mind.

I'll take all of this to task. Thanks for the info!
2AdEPT
Member
(05-03-2012, 12:13 AM)
2AdEPT's Avatar

Originally Posted by soultron

I'll take all of this to task. Thanks for the info!

Just doesn't help with you with tomb right now...what other levels have you got to do? Grindng is one of my least favourite things to do , but if you can't get summoned, clearing a few rounds of forest protectors out is decent.

I guess if you don't have the rocks for vamos, nor the strength to wield a heavier sword, the dogs may have to wait....assuming you can't do the pyro option..takes a tonne of humanity to get the maxed chaos flame/lava, and lots of sould to get the maxed glove if you don't have it already. Wait....did you get teh Great Scythe? I seem to remember doing a chaos version of that weapon for the dogs one time but your dex will stat well with the great scythe for the rest of the game also..its right nearby in catacombs if you ddin't pick it up.
CountAntonius
Member
(05-03-2012, 12:35 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
Made a crystal weapon for strictly for pvp. That extra physical damage is nice. Expensive to keep going though but I can get chunks fairly easily.
PepsimanVsJoe
(05-03-2012, 01:31 AM)
PepsimanVsJoe's Avatar
Finally got around to playing again.

Just beat the bed of chaos.

Now I'm just hanging out in the painted world. Getting summoned and getting paid.
Last edited by PepsimanVsJoe; 05-03-2012 at 01:41 AM.
Derrick01
Banned
(05-03-2012, 01:58 AM)
Derrick01's Avatar
Seath the Scaleless just went down like a pussy. He had me until I figured out why he was invincible but after I took care of that he was one of the easier bosses in the game.
CountAntonius
Member
(05-03-2012, 02:10 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
giant armor, mask of the father, havel's shield, bk axe is so much work to beat in pvp...

also If I help beat bosses with other people in cop op it doesn't beat him in mine correct(if I haven't)?
Robot Pants
Member
(05-03-2012, 02:39 AM)
Robot Pants's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

giant armor, mask of the father, havel's shield, bk axe is so much work to beat in pvp...

also If I help beat bosses with other people in cop op it doesn't beat him in mine correct(if I haven't)?

correct
Jackben
(05-03-2012, 04:02 AM)
Jackben's Avatar
Where is the best place to stand at the start of the Seath encounter when doing co-op?

I just died in two times in a row because the game decided to place me right underneath Seath at the start of the fight.

He opened up with his tail swipe attack. Kind of bullshit when you aren't even given the chance to move.
2AdEPT
Member
(05-03-2012, 04:05 AM)
2AdEPT's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jackben

Where is the best place to stand at the start of the Seath encounter when doing co-op?

I just died in two times in a row because the game decided to place me right underneath Seath at the start of the fight.

He opened up with his tail swipe attack. Kind of bullshit when you aren't even given the chance to move.

Best is simply to allwo the host to enter the area first...then enter fog door when it appears...if you are ahead and must be first just Stand just inside the door....wait for other palyers and don't go too far in, or stay to the perimeter...once host goes through the door plane Seath appears.then one co-opper runs to the other side...breaks crystal or not depnding if trying to get tail using "break the crystal method".......not necesssary for co-op......keep seath in middle.....one player will get tail if players stay on opposite sides.
Last edited by 2AdEPT; 05-03-2012 at 04:13 AM.
one85x
Member
(05-03-2012, 04:44 AM)
one85x's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jackben

Where is the best place to stand at the start of the Seath encounter when doing co-op?

I just died in two times in a row because the game decided to place me right underneath Seath at the start of the fight.

He opened up with his tail swipe attack. Kind of bullshit when you aren't even given the chance to move.

It's best to just run ahead of the host once all the clams are dead. You should be safe once you're about midway into the boss area. If the host is running ahead of you, just stand outside where the fog gate appears, then enter and hold your shield up. You should be able to block a couple of tail swipes before it breaks through your guard.
Last edited by one85x; 05-03-2012 at 04:50 AM.
Sblargh
Member
(05-03-2012, 05:17 AM)
Sblargh's Avatar
I wonder if I'll have the strenght to go for platinum. Everything defeated but the last boss, I don't know how much farming I want to do in order to upgrade everything. And the trophy for getting all the weapons requires something like a NG++ isn't it, since some bosses lead to three different weapons?
H_Prestige
Banned
(05-03-2012, 05:26 AM)
LOL, was doing pvp in the forest when a darkwraith invaded. Luckily he seemed to have no interest in beating me and instead just beat up on all the blue forest invaders. Is this a new thing? Did he get souls for killing them?
Jarlaxle
Member
(05-03-2012, 05:28 AM)
Jarlaxle's Avatar
Went through the catacombs. Kind of sucked because I really couldn't use my magic too much since the skeletons just kept regenerating and I had to use the divine club. I made it to the first bonfire in the Tomb of the Giants. I can almost taste victory. I think I finally finish this, this weekend.
AgentOtaku
Member
(05-03-2012, 05:50 AM)
AgentOtaku's Avatar
Hit my next milestone. Vanquished the Capra Demon ...did it via coop though, is that legit? I must've tried 7-9 times by myself and couldn't do it. The room you're in is honestly bullshit with camera control and what not.
weekend_warrior
Banned
(05-03-2012, 06:12 AM)
weekend_warrior's Avatar

Originally Posted by Jarlaxle

Went through the catacombs. Kind of sucked because I really couldn't use my magic too much since the skeletons just kept regenerating and I had to use the divine club. I made it to the first bonfire in the Tomb of the Giants. I can almost taste victory. I think I finally finish this, this weekend.

There are a total of 4 bonfires within the catacombs. The one in the TotG is the 3rd one.
Sblargh
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:14 AM)
Sblargh's Avatar

Originally Posted by AgentOtaku

Hit my next milestone. Vanquished the Capra Demon ...did it via coop though, is that legit? I must've tried 7-9 times by myself and couldn't do it. The room you're in is honestly bullshit with camera control and what not.

I've learned that everything is legit in this game. And the boss is not hard, his helpers are, the trick is to go up and down the stairs trying to kill them first, after that the boss goes from impossible to only hard.
AgentOtaku
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:21 AM)
AgentOtaku's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sblargh

I've learned that everything is legit in this game. And the boss is not hard, his helpers are, the trick is to go up and down the stairs trying to kill them first, after that the boss goes from impossible to only hard.

Yeah the problem was is I would always get caught on the environment trying to run past the helpers. Just made you feel like you were at a disadvantage because of the design, not because of the difficulty.
Dresden
on the run
(05-03-2012, 06:26 AM)
Dresden's Avatar
Best way to deal with the capra demon at the start is to run forward to bait his pounce before rolling back. Easy with the DWGR, pretty easy with >25% equip burden, and impossible with anything above.
Hyunkel6
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:30 AM)
Hyunkel6's Avatar
Some questions after my first hour into the game:

Are the summons random? I summoned some overpowered guy with a spear in full-plate armor, and he was destroying every enemy. He even took out that black knight in the Undead Burg in one strike. Then, he just disappeared before his time was up (the bar above him was halfway done). Why is that?

Can I sell items? I met my first merchant, but I could only buy from him.

Should I use souls of the undead as soon as I get them, or save them for later?

Some messages tell me to "try to jump". Is that forward + RT (360)? Or is there a specific ability/spell for jumping?


Thanks in advance. Other than that, I'm loving the game. I'm playing very cautiously, and backtracking to bonefires as soon as I have enough souls to level up :-P.
Dresden
on the run
(05-03-2012, 06:33 AM)
Dresden's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hyunkel6

Some questions after my first hour into the game:

Are the summons random? I summoned some overpowered guy with a spear in full-plate armor, and he was destroying every enemy. He even took out the black knight in the Undead Burg in one strike. Then, he just disappeared before his time was up (the bar above him was halfway done). Why is that?

Can I sell items? I met my first merchant, but I could only buy from him.

Should I use souls of the undead as soon as I get them, or save them for later?

Some messages tell me to "try to jump". Is that forward + RT (360)? Or is there a specific ability/spell for jumping?


Thanks in advance. Other than that, I'm loving the game. I'm playing very cautiously, and backtracking to bonefires as soon as I have enough souls to level up :-P.

1. random, yeah, people are randomly placed into shards. The bar above the phantoms are their health, not timers. :P And they disappear once you kill the boss. At this point there's a lot of people who just park their characters waiting to blast through the game for you. Personally I think the bosses are better solo'd the first time.

2. later on you can "feed" items for souls to something.

3. I'd save them.

4. jumping is circle/B while sprinting, and most of the time, 'try jumping' is just a bait to kill you.
Last edited by Dresden; 05-03-2012 at 06:38 AM.
Sblargh
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:34 AM)
Sblargh's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hyunkel6

Some questions after my first hour into the game:

Are the summons random? I summoned some overpowered guy with a spear in full-plate armor, and he was destroying every enemy. He even took out the black knight in the Undead Burg in one strike. Then, he just disappeared before his time was up (the bar above him was halfway done). Why is that?

Can I sell items? I met my first merchant, but I could only buy from him.

Should I use souls of the undead as soon as I get them, or save them for later?

Some messages tell me to "try to jump". Is that forward + RT (360)? Or is there a specific ability/spell for jumping?


Thanks in advance. Other than that, I'm loving the game. I'm playing very cautiously, and backtracking to bonefires as soon as I have enough souls to level up :-P.

Don't know about summons. The rest.

You'll be able to sell the items waaay later on, not to merchants, can't tell more or I'll spoil, but it is a big part of the story, so you won't miss him.

This same character above "buys" the two worst souls for more than they are worth consuming it, the rest is fair game, just be careful to eat them for a purpose at risk of dieing and losing it (like, when you are ready to level up at the bonfire)

99% of "try to jump" messages are from assholes trying to get you to suicide, there is not a lot of places where you have to jump, best thing to do with those messages is to get to the edge and try to look for an item below, otherwise, it's people trolling. But to jump you hold the run button to sprint and while sprinting you press the button again.
CountAntonius
Member
(05-03-2012, 07:05 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
PVP can get you some serious souls. Is it based on levels of the invaders? Recieved 15k for one guy and like 40k for another.
Mr_Appleby
Member
(05-03-2012, 08:07 AM)
Mr_Appleby's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

PVP can get you some serious souls. Is it based on levels of the invaders? Recieved 15k for one guy and like 40k for another.

yep based on level. my best so far i think is ~500k for killing a host and phantom camping duo in the forest.
CountAntonius
Member
(05-03-2012, 08:20 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
I just gained levels 100-105 in like half an hour of dueling at the burg. 120 will come very soon.
soultron
I will snowboard
into a PRISON
(05-03-2012, 10:01 AM)
soultron's Avatar
PVP in the forest is tough as nails. I've lost probably 40 fights already.
KennyLinder
Member
(05-03-2012, 10:43 AM)
KennyLinder's Avatar
I now have enough chunks to upgrade my last weapons before entering NG+

I also went and killed the merchant in Undead Burg as he has a cool sword :) I always hated him, he was never very friendly towards me. The bastard.

I went to pick an item up in the last area and it looked like a gold bag. It turned out I had 99 Titanite Chunks lol! I think it was from when I was farming Slabs off of Dark Wraiths.
CountAntonius
Member
(05-03-2012, 11:01 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
Oddest thing. Just invaded a guy in the undead church. as soon as I spawned I got a message he was dead got like 230k souls and was indited.
Sullichin
Member
(05-03-2012, 06:59 PM)
Sullichin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sblargh

I wonder if I'll have the strenght to go for platinum. Everything defeated but the last boss, I don't know how much farming I want to do in order to upgrade everything. And the trophy for getting all the weapons requires something like a NG++ isn't it, since some bosses lead to three different weapons?

Sif's soul is used for 3 different weapons and other ones are needed twice as well. So yeah, getting halfway through NG++ is pretty much the minimum. Upgrade whatever you can now, because you will have to collect the embers again every cycle.

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

PVP can get you some serious souls. Is it based on levels of the invaders? Recieved 15k for one guy and like 40k for another.

You can use this to calculate what level the invader/host is-
https://sites.google.com/site/darkso...ors/mini-calcs
systemfehler
Member
(05-03-2012, 07:24 PM)
systemfehler's Avatar
Is it worth or a huge difference from the Pyromancy Flame +15 from Laurentius to start upgrading with Quelaana? The 27k entry fee is a bit steep for my taste ;-)
ixix
Exists in a perpetual state of Quantum Crotch Uncertainty.
(05-03-2012, 07:55 PM)
ixix's Avatar

Originally Posted by systemfehler

Is it worth or a huge difference from the Pyromancy Flame +15 from Laurentius to start upgrading with Quelaana? The 27k entry fee is a bit steep for my taste ;-)

Going from a basic Pyromancy Flame +15 to an ascended +5 boosts the MagAdjust from 190 to 230. So somewhere around a 20% power increase. It's a noticeable difference, but may not be worth the cost until you've got your character leveled up to a point where the 190,000 or so total souls required aren't quite such a big deal.
PetriP-TNT
Member
(05-03-2012, 07:55 PM)
PetriP-TNT's Avatar

Originally Posted by systemfehler

Is it worth or a huge difference from the Pyromancy Flame +15 from Laurentius to start upgrading with Quelaana? The 27k entry fee is a bit steep for my taste ;-)

Yes it is. There's nothing to lose really.
systemfehler
Member
(05-03-2012, 07:59 PM)
systemfehler's Avatar
Alrighty then, time to save some souls. I already have 40 intelligence and 100k souls and since I don't have the possibility to get enchanted weapons I go with fire. Thanks :)
ihearthawthats
Banned
(05-03-2012, 08:25 PM)
ihearthawthats's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hyunkel6

Some questions after my first hour into the game:

Are the summons random? I summoned some overpowered guy with a spear in full-plate armor, and he was destroying every enemy. He even took out that black knight in the Undead Burg in one strike. Then, he just disappeared before his time was up (the bar above him was halfway done). Why is that?

i also just started the game... and you have summons already? am i just really slow or maybe i should go read the manual? i suppose it doesnt help that i've never played demon souls.

as for my experience with the game (long story ahead), the "tutorial" island was pretty cool... then i got to the main island and everything went terrible. i talk to the guy, he talks about two paths, one to the church and one below. so i go to a path of what i think is the church (wanderer btw), and get demolished by skeletons. try again, and same result. so then i think, hmmm maybe i should go down below instead.

so i go down the elevator, encounter a bunch of "zombies" standing around, and thought that this was much easier...but a little bit too much easier? =/. so i get past a bridge and encounter ghosts, and i'm like, "finally, real enemies..." or not, as i can't seem to even hit them. so i run away and recall coming across a locked door and begin to look for the key (chose pendant as the starter item). no dice, so then i'm thinking, "well people did say this game was really hard, so maybe i'm supposed to just tough it out and slowly grind the skeletons."

so slowly but surely i kill some skeletons. a few hours later, i finally clear the cemetery, finding equips that i can't even use yet (yay), and my weapon is giving me warnings that it's about to break (double yay). i find "the catacombs" and the first monster i fight is another skeleton, which by now i'm like no big deal... wrong, it infinitely(?) respawns. so i'm like fuck it, and run past it and then get mobbed by a bunch of other skeletons in which there is no way i'm going to take that many on at one time. so at this point, i'm thinkin my weapon is broke, i probably spec'd out my character wrong (vit & end, which seemed to help nothing as i still randomly got "1-hit ko'd" by the skeletons occasionally) and made a bandit instead, which appears to be more combat focused.

so i breeze through the tutorial levels and go get some revenge on the skeletons. definitely much easier clearing out the cemetery, although still gave me a few troubles. then time for the catacombs again... all i can say is eff that.

at this point i realize i'm clearly doing something wrong here, and finally decide to look up a wiki for starting players. i find that "the catacombs" is the 3rd last place that you're actually supposed to do as recommended by the site. so then i'm like wtf? where else am i supposed to go? *read further* three paths? wtf?!? the npc clearly said there 2 paths that bastard.

anyways, now i'm on the right track. spec'd purely in strength, whether thats good or bad, but i can equip the zweihander(sp?) which is pretty badass, and most monsters die in 1 or two hits now. just defeated the 2nd boss, and thats where i stopped playing. i'm certainly enjoying the game now, despite having a terrible first experience with it.

quick question: i got the black knight sword and it looks to be seriously strong, almost double the attack of the zweihander. problem is is that it requires a high dex. is it worth investing dex to be able to equip this sword? will a lot of other future drops have dex reqs? or are there good no/low-dex req weapon alternatives similar to the zwei?
JohnLacke
Member
(05-03-2012, 08:33 PM)
JohnLacke's Avatar

Originally Posted by ihearthawthats

i also just started the game... and you have summons already? am i just really slow or maybe i should go read the manual? i suppose it doesnt help that i've never played demon souls.

quick question: i got the black knight sword and it looks to be seriously strong, almost double the attack of the zweihander. problem is is that it requires a high dex. is it worth investing dex to be able to equip this sword? will a lot of other future drops have dex reqs? or are there good no/low-dex req weapon alternatives similar to the zwei?

You have to be in human form to be able to summon people. You can also only summon phantoms in an area where the boss has not been killed.

Yeah, the Black Knight weapons are ridiculously overpowered, I believe. There are several great weapons that scale with Dex, and likewise for those that scale with strength (and have low dex requirements). The Man Serpent Greatsword is one such weapon. 24 strength is required there. Also scales very well with strength.

Originally Posted by Hyunkel6

Where did you get the black knight sword so early in the game? I'm playing as a dex wanderer :P.

There's a few black knights hanging around Undead Berg and Undead Parish. He got lucky getting that drop so early. Took me awhile to get the knight weapons with 410 item discovery (only because I was actively trying to get them. If I didn't want it, it'd be dropping like crazy).
Last edited by JohnLacke; 05-03-2012 at 08:40 PM.
Hyunkel6
Member
(05-03-2012, 08:35 PM)
Hyunkel6's Avatar

Originally Posted by ihearthawthats

i also just started the game... and you have summons already? am i just really slow or maybe i should go read the manual? i suppose it doesnt help that i've never played demon souls.

quick question: i got the black knight sword and it looks to be seriously strong, almost double the attack of the zweihander. problem is is that it requires a high dex. is it worth investing dex to be able to equip this sword? will a lot of other future drops have dex reqs? or are there good no/low-dex req weapon alternatives similar to the zwei?

I believe you have access to summons whenever you reverse hollow at bonefires.

Where did you get the black knight sword so early in the game? I'm playing as a dex wanderer :P.
ihearthawthats
Banned
(05-03-2012, 08:50 PM)
ihearthawthats's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hyunkel6

I believe you have access to summons whenever you reverse hollow at bonefires.

Where did you get the black knight sword so early in the game? I'm playing as a dex wanderer :P.

i see i see. i assume it costs something?

hes right before the 2nd boss, on a short secondary path just before climbing the circular tower stairs. i might've gotten the name wrong though i can't remember exactly.

i'm a strength bandit now. i do kind of miss the speed of my wanderer, i'm might switch back i'm not sure.

another question: is dual-wielding pointless? it seems like you can only attack with one sword at a time at the same speed?
JohnLacke
Member
(05-03-2012, 09:04 PM)
JohnLacke's Avatar

Originally Posted by ihearthawthats

i see i see. i assume it costs something?

another question: is dual-wielding pointless? it seems like you can only attack with one sword at a time at the same speed?

It cost 1 Humanity to reverse hollow.

Yeah, it's pretty pointless. Better to have a shield in the offhand, generally.
Sajjaja
(05-03-2012, 09:49 PM)
Sajjaja's Avatar

Originally Posted by JohnLacke

It cost 1 Humanity to reverse hollow.

Yeah, it's pretty pointless. Better to have a shield in the offhand, generally.

Not unless you got those double bleed katanas yo....


Also... I fucking hate Gravelords man..... Fuck those guys......

Also... everytime I parry, I can't riposte.... it doesn't work for some reason....
Red Liquorice
needs to check himself
(05-03-2012, 09:59 PM)
Red Liquorice's Avatar

Originally Posted by systemfehler

Is it worth or a huge difference from the Pyromancy Flame +15 from Laurentius to start upgrading with Quelaana? The 27k entry fee is a bit steep for my taste ;-)

All this time I never knew you could upgrade it past the +15, I always kill Quelaana after I've bought all her spells, damn!
PetriP-TNT
Member
(05-03-2012, 10:04 PM)
PetriP-TNT's Avatar

Originally Posted by JohnLacke

There's a few black knights hanging around Undead Berg and Undead Parish. He got lucky getting that drop so early. Took me awhile to get the knight weapons with 410 item discovery (only because I was actively trying to get them. If I didn't want it, it'd be dropping like crazy).

Heh, I know I have told this before but I had like 50 BK Swords, 50 Shields, 25 Great Swords, 25 Axes and 10 Halberts when I was grinding Souls/Chunks/waiting for invaders in. It was ridiculous. And none of the Black Knights dropped ANYTHING for me until that. Karma I guess.

After you get skilled enough to play without a shield, playing two handed is pretty awesome. Something like BK Axe is so ridiculously overpowered 2 handed it's not even funny.
SiegfriedFM
Member
(05-03-2012, 10:14 PM)
SiegfriedFM's Avatar

Originally Posted by KennyLinder

I now have enough chunks to upgrade my last weapons before entering NG+

I also went and killed the merchant in Undead Burg as he has a cool sword :) I always hated him, he was never very friendly towards me. The bastard.

I went to pick an item up in the last area and it looked like a gold bag. It turned out I had 99 Titanite Chunks lol! I think it was from when I was farming Slabs off of Dark Wraiths.

Noone replied to this. Basically you had another player invited, and he dropped the bag for you. Gold bags are items dropped by other players. Probably glitched, since farming those legitimately takes ages.

And yeah, on my fifth character I went 2H and randomly got the 2H sword off the second black knight, and I didn't even have any humanity as I had died fighting him first. Having a blast with it now.
See You Next Wednesday
Banned
(05-03-2012, 10:21 PM)
See You Next Wednesday's Avatar

Originally Posted by SiegfriedFM

Noone replied to this. Basically you had another player invited, and he dropped the bag for you. Gold bags are items dropped by other players. Probably glitched, since farming those legitimately takes ages.

And yeah, on my fifth character I went 2H and randomly got the 2H sword off the second black knight, and I didn't even have any humanity as I had died fighting him first. Having a blast with it now.

Wouldn't that bag turn into one of those crabs eventually if he didn't pick it up?
PetriP-TNT
Member
(05-03-2012, 10:24 PM)
PetriP-TNT's Avatar

Originally Posted by See You Next Wednesday

Wouldn't that bag turn into one of those crabs eventually if he didn't pick it up?

I think they only appear if someone who was loaded died (?)
CountAntonius
Member
(05-03-2012, 10:31 PM)
CountAntonius's Avatar
You pyro users use the glove in the main or off hand? I only use it to complement my melee attacks with great combustion.
Sullichin
Member
(05-03-2012, 11:19 PM)
Sullichin's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

You pyro users use the glove in the main or off hand? I only use it to complement my melee attacks with great combustion.

Sounds about right.


You guys see this video of the Elite Cleric Armor? It's Petrus' armor, no way to actually get it in the game that we know of. Pretty decent stats. Apparently a hacker darkwraith dropped it for this person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS7tQRqdLz4
Dresden
on the run
(05-03-2012, 11:24 PM)
Dresden's Avatar

Originally Posted by CountAntonius

You pyro users use the glove in the main or off hand? I only use it to complement my melee attacks with great combustion.

all sorcery/faith/pyro spells should be cast from the off hand, unless it's PVE, at which point it doesn't matter imo
CountAntonius
Member
(05-04-2012, 12:15 AM)
CountAntonius's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sullichin

Sounds about right.


You guys see this video of the Elite Cleric Armor? It's Petrus' armor, no way to actually get it in the game that we know of. Pretty decent stats. Apparently a hacker darkwraith dropped it for this person.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iS7tQRqdLz4

That is sick looking.

Thread Tools