• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Katawa Shoujo |OT| (VN, Free, Waifus, etc)

Project Update #5: OTL
Posted by raemz

This is a small but significant update for all current pledgers and future pledgers. We recently discovered we made a massive miscalculation regarding the international shipping costs. Therefore we need to amend the following pledges:

$5 pledge: $2 shipping instead of $1

$10 pledge: $5 shipping instead of $2

20$ pledge and above: $10 shipping instead of $2

We apologize for the extremely last minute change profusely, but it needs to be done or we won't be able to cover shipping costs OTL
Just a heads up for anyone who's pledged for the artbook on Kickstarter and is looking for an international delivery.

Poyunch

I bet these have been posted already.
oMKf2.jpg
BND1T.jpg
0iqOo.png
ojoDv.jpg
E8RoS.png

I only really found Rin's and Hanako's funny but you have to post the whole set. You just gotta!

Soma

I'm probably the only one here who cares but it's 5/6 which means it's Shizune's birthday.

So I'mma use this as an excuse to post a bunch of pictures here.

dealwithit.gif

cFLhS.jpg

9Vxcy.jpg

hcj3v.png

K1zQD.png

VZG8J.jpg

yxKQA.jpg

azcPr.jpg

xxLT5.png

DfScc.png

think i'll rock my shizune avatar for today while i'm at it

EDIT -

Also quick reminder for everyone involved, another IRC meeting later tonight at the usual time.

We're probably gonna be discussing the supporting characters since we've pretty much finalized what we want for the main character (besides his name. no Big McLargeHuge is not acceptable sadly).

Had a pretty good turn out on Friday night so hope to see you all there again!

Top Bottom