• TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(02-26-2012, 04:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Nightz

Poor guy must have no friends. :(

no he's not a nerd or a loner or anything. he has 7 groomsman so he has friends. he's a chronic gambler and smokes a lot of weed. like i said he's a nice guy but i just have a feeling shit gon get cray tonight!
goldlion054
(02-26-2012, 04:48 AM)

Originally Posted by DCX

Then cut it to 6 friends, don't ask some guy you barely know. next thing you know FMT will be the god father of his first born lol

DCX

FMT will be the God father to all/any children future Mrs. Gold will be bearing
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 04:48 AM)
FMT just doesn't want to have to look at boobs all night.
Wellington
BAAAALLLINNN'
(02-26-2012, 04:52 AM)

Originally Posted by eznark

FMT just doesn't want to have to look at boobs all night.

McNei1y
(02-26-2012, 04:55 AM)
lol 70 people invited to a bachelorette party? got damn.
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 04:59 AM)

11 EST works. I'll post which lobby to join.

what lobby!? i'm on!
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 05:00 AM)

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

what lobby!? i'm on!

Tiger, Lobby 1
CB3
intangibles, motherfucker
(02-26-2012, 05:02 AM)
Fair warning for everyone going forward.

There will be Minimum AND Maximum roster sizes moving forward. Starting with next season. Dont say we didnt warn you.
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:05 AM)
get in here motherfuckers! tiger lobby 1!
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 05:07 AM)
Trying
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 05:08 AM)
McNei1y
(02-26-2012, 05:09 AM)
wow dunk contest blew ass. Javale McGee got robbed 2011
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:12 AM)
hopefully i joined the right one. it was #13 but it says 6 people joined.... who else?
Lonestar
(02-26-2012, 05:16 AM)
Still downloading :/
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 05:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Lonestar

Still downloading :/

You got 9 minutes to join!
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:17 AM)

You got 9 minutes to join!

it says there are 6 people in the tourney so far.... who else joined? just randoms?
Lonestar
(02-26-2012, 05:18 AM)
773 mb done!

13 minutes left!!!

Wait, that last one doesn't need !!!
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 05:19 AM)

it says there are 6 people in the tourney so far.... who else joined? just randoms?

Yeah. All these are public so anyone can join.
Lonestar
(02-26-2012, 05:21 AM)
The AR cards are trippy. Though the diving one seems pretty meh, and the soccor one is overtly hard and "disjointed", it's a neat idea. Really like the fireworks one.
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 05:26 AM)
LOL at the dude trying to hit on the guy with the girl avatar.
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:28 AM)

LOL at the dude trying to hit on the guy with the girl avatar.

lolol
LukeSmith
No more sharecropping
On Redmond's plantation
I took the Freedom Road
(02-26-2012, 05:28 AM)

Originally Posted by CB3

There will be Minimum AND Maximum roster sizes moving forward. Starting with next season. Dont say we didnt warn you.

A quick glance at salaries per team, Ramirez has the highest per position payroll in the league (Steelers average almost $1M per year more than the next closest guy).

Lowest average salary? Bluemax's Seahawks at a frugal 2.08M per player (Wellie is right behind him, too).

Panthers, Broncos and Packers are in a position to make big splashes in free agency this year with 24M, 21M and 19M free currently respectively.
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 05:30 AM)
ez's comment: "Rice fumbled" LOL
Lonestar
(02-26-2012, 05:36 AM)
well, while I'm waiting, how are the "comments" made during the game? Text typing, or voice chat?
Ferny
(02-26-2012, 05:38 AM)

Originally Posted by LukeSmith

A quick glance at salaries per team, Ramirez has the highest per position payroll in the league (Steelers average almost $1M per year more than the next closest guy).

Lowest average salary? Bluemax's Seahawks at a frugal 2.08M per player (Wellie is right behind him, too).

Panthers, Broncos and Packers are in a position to make big splashes in free agency this year with 24M, 21M and 19M free currently respectively.

You couldn't go one more and include the Jets there with 17 mill?

Oh and FMT, Bills owner will be back tomorrow so just give me a time frame of when you wanna play and he's good.
Colasante
(02-26-2012, 05:38 AM)
What is going to happen with the cap next year? Another increase? I'd like to see some valuable free agents actually hit the market in the offseason.
bluemax
Banned
(02-26-2012, 05:39 AM)

I still have like $7 mill in cap space too!

I have a ton of bros on 1 year deals so I'll be fine in the offseason. Most of my core is locked up long term.
bluemax
Banned
(02-26-2012, 05:41 AM)

Originally Posted by CB3

Are we gonna get concrete numbers or will it be another FMT date rape surprise?
CB3
(02-26-2012, 05:42 AM)
There will be a fair range. Numbers are still being decided upon
Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com
(02-26-2012, 05:43 AM)
PC Bros...Amazon has some good stuff on sale in their Farewell to February PC sale...namely Saints Row 3 and the Darkness II for $24.99

Link
Ramirez

Originally Posted by TheCrow

lol and how many dropped ints did you have?

You really gonna act like you didn't catch every break imaginable? lulz

Stick a fork in me, Hampton out for 6 weeks, all of my injuries are defense, and they're all the same injury, I bet they tested that thoroughly.
Last edited by Ramirez; 02-26-2012 at 05:48 AM.
Nightz

Originally Posted by Lonestar

well, while I'm waiting, how are the "comments" made during the game? Text typing, or voice chat?

Basically you see a scoreboard for everybody. It has a column for comments where you can type something in.
TheCrow
(02-26-2012, 05:46 AM)

Originally Posted by Ramirez

You really gonna act like you didn't catch every break imaginable? lulz

7 pass deflections and most of them hit my guys right in the hands but no ints while you had 2 deflections with 2 ints. And one of them was a one handed int by your mlb. Madden was really working in my favor.

And of course I'm going to have all day to pass when you only blitz 3 and allow my to wait for my wrs to find holes in your zone defense.
bluemax
Banned
(02-26-2012, 05:47 AM)

Originally Posted by Smokey

PC Bros...Amazon has some good stuff on sale in their Farewell to February PC sale...namely Saints Row 3 and the Darkness II for $24.99

Link

I bought SR3 for that price with season pass included. Totally worth it my favorite game of last year. I need to play the new DLC.
CB3
(02-26-2012, 05:50 AM)
Saints Row is worth it.

The Darkness is awesome but your better off finding it at a RedBox and destroying it in a night for 2 bucks because its pretty short
Ramirez
(02-26-2012, 05:51 AM)

Originally Posted by TheCrow

7 pass deflections and most of them hit my guys right in the hands but no ints while you had 2 deflections with 2 ints. And one of them was a one handed int by your mlb. Madden was really working in my favor.

And of course I'm going to have all day to pass when you only blitz 3 and allow my to wait for my wrs to find holes in your zone defense.

Pick my poison, I can either sit back, or man up and let you scramble with Tebow all day. Two of your deflections were your MLB doing a super man swat, and considering I had 4 drops that were all for 1st downs it kind of evens out in that respect.
Last edited by Ramirez; 02-26-2012 at 05:55 AM.
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:51 AM)
lol you blew it ez! now you're a loser just like me!

i wish we could just quickly play again :/
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:52 AM)

Originally Posted by Ferny

You couldn't go one more and include the Jets there with 17 mill?

Oh and FMT, Bills owner will be back tomorrow so just give me a time frame of when you wanna play and he's good.

uh... 10 am pst!
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 05:53 AM)

Did you look at my contract guys? I am fucked.
Smokey
Just ordered 2 Laker car flags on Amazon.com
(02-26-2012, 05:56 AM)

Originally Posted by bluemax

I bought SR3 for that price with season pass included. Totally worth it my favorite game of last year. I need to play the new DLC.

better pc port than SR2?

Originally Posted by CB3

Saints Row is worth it.

The Darkness is awesome but your better off finding it at a RedBox and destroying it in a night for 2 bucks because its pretty short

Darkness II demo was pretty good. When you say short...5-7 hrs, or shorter than that?
Ferny
(02-26-2012, 05:56 AM)

Link

Woo thanks just got SR3. Was gonna grab it on Steam but decided to wait to see if they were selling it cheaper anytime soon.
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 05:59 AM)
guys im in lobby 5! hurry up its bout to start!
Nightz
(02-26-2012, 06:01 AM)
It closed and we couldn't get in. :( We're booked for 6 now.
Ferny
(02-26-2012, 06:01 AM)

guys im in lobby 5! hurry up its bout to start!

1PM Est is fine sir. He will see ya on the gridiron.
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 06:02 AM)

It closed and we couldn't get in. :( We're booked for 6 now.

i can't join one for another 30 mins because i dropped out of the other. lulz, thanks hsg :(

p.s. aight ferny, i'll be there
CB3
(02-26-2012, 06:02 AM)

better pc port than SR2?

Darkness II demo was pretty good. When you say short...5-7 hrs, or shorter than that?

i think i beat it in 5-7. although i played on hard. I didnt do the other single player game mode so that may have some replayability.

I think RedBox has first night free for games this upcoming week so you could very easily rent it and beat it for free if you wanna go through it 2 sessions of a few hours
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 06:03 AM)
Thank God we ditched FMT
FrenchMovieTheme
(02-26-2012, 06:03 AM)

Originally Posted by eznark

Thank God we ditched FMT

:*(

but i make you all look better!
TheCrow
(02-26-2012, 06:04 AM)

Originally Posted by Ramirez

Pick my poison, I can either sit back, or man up and let you scramble with Tebow all day. Two of your deflections were your MLB doing a super man swat, and considering I had 4 drops that were all for 1st downs it kind of evens out in that respect.

I don't know, I think ints are a little more important then dropped passes. Also you do have the option of running zone blitzes. Either way I did pretty good even though I somehow had the wrong playbooks on offense and defense. I usually have a cb on the TE in nickel which would've helped.
Lonestar
(02-26-2012, 06:04 AM)
6, right. I think it says 3 or 4 others are waiting too. That's you guys?