• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Being smart isn't being a coward. I'm not gonna play Wellie before I play him with his real team this season. He's denied my requests to fill in for his games in the past. He also told me last night he's gonna win the division this year, I'm not gonna give him a chance to possibly put a 3 game lead on me by himself. ;)

Steelers are still on my schedule. DCX should trade the cowardly Ryan to Ram, it'd be so fitting.

Ramirez

So play Luke

loooool, yea let me play the guy who admittedly plays me differently than everyone else in the league. Did he not quit?

Foolish of me not to have played you. AFAIK you have a losing record as a sub. You've shown that without an OP team you can't hang. You can fill in against me any time pal.

I think I'm 2-2. I beat Sok with the Raiders, and put up 66 points with the Bills, 300+ rushing with Spiller. The Bills are now OP. Lost to Trasher with the Jags, and lost to CB with the Ravens.

I don't know how most of you roll when you sub, but I just use the default playbooks, so it's basically a toss up when I do sub. :p

I have no problem facing you Drizz if you want to sub, since I subbed for your game.

DCX

DCX
Foolish of me not to have played you. AFAIK you have a losing record as a sub. You've shown that without an OP team you can't hang. You can fill in against me any time pal.

I'm 2-1 as a sub. Lost to you and beat you with the Browns and beat Shake with the Bills.

DCX

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
I caved and bought Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on amazon. Mostly because it was $30 plus the Mass Effect 3 $10 credit expires on the 31st so i needed to use it on something. And i had that 5 for 10 credit from the AmazonLocal deal. Came out to $9.99

So when i get that ill be open to getting my ass kicked in that by anyone here.

I caved and bought Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 on amazon. Mostly because it was $30 plus the Mass Effect 3 $10 credit expires on the 31st so i needed to use it on something. And i had that 5 for 10 credit from the AmazonLocal deal. Came out to $9.99

So when i get that ill be open to getting my ass kicked in that by anyone here.

doc_holliday.jpg

Trasher

Don't quite know what happened at the end there, but it was a GG until early in the 3rd.
My team just always dies in the second fucking half. It's like I'm playing a completely different game. And whenever I'm doing well it loves having Ray Rice fumble the ball to my opponents for free TDs. It's also pretty sweet when my WRs break the coverage, are wide open, and yet they decide to make a Cris Carter sideline catch when instead they could have just stopped two yards before and probably coulda gone the distance. This game is so bad and streaky.

McNei1y

My team just always dies in the second fucking half. It's like I'm playing a completely different game. And whenever I'm doing well it loves having Ray Rice fumble the ball to my opponents for free TDs. It's also pretty sweet when my WRs break the coverage, are wide open, and yet they decide to make a Cris Carter sideline catch when instead they could have just stopped two yards before and probably coulda gone the distance. This game is so bad and streaky.

Hey I believe we play right now. Wanna play at some point tonight?

Ramirez

Well done DCX. Well done.

DCX

More like, well done Madden.

He got a scrambling TD with McCoy to which none of my defenders reacted to, just sit there with their hands in their pockets. He got a TD off a ball Clark batted down, but his other WR was miraculously running by at the same time and caught it no problem, and I had to watch McCoy drag 2-3 LBs to the ground on 3-4 separate occasions with no fumbles.

It's in the game.

I'm not saying DCX did anything wrong, I'm just tired of all of the QBs in this game scrambling like Vick.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Karma gods always bite back against choosing to play a lesser talented player.

No offense, DCX.

DCX

DCX
Karma gods always bite back against choosing to play a lesser talented player.

No offense, DCX.

None taken.

I understand how Ram feels. It was a flukey game. Nevermind I played a pretty good game on D though.

Colt should have been blasted on those runs. He got hit hard and didn't cough it up. Taylor would have threw the ball on the ground if a Steelers hit him and Ryan...well we all know :'(

I attribute this in one phrase.

Colt is built Ford tough

Gg Ram, but EA decides who wins and loses.

DCX

Top Bottom