• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official Xbox 360 Madden '12 Online Franchise Thread OT2 Mr Peyton Goes To Washington

Splat

GG DCX. I had home field super linebackers get a bunch of picks and you got screwed :-/ Sorry about that late deep pass, I was going with madden's picks at that point and it gave me 3 passes :-/

DCX

DCX
GG DCX. I had home field super linebackers get a bunch of picks and you got screwed :-/ Sorry about that late deep pass, I was going with madden's picks at that point and it gave me 3 passes :-/

Gg I find it amazing that Larry Fitz gets so wide open. I mean it feels like my DBs ate 70 speed to his 90 and yet I think Finnegan is faster.

I can't generate a fumble for my life. Simmons folded your rb like a lawn chair and nothing..yet you get two ffs that just appear to be from normal tackles.

The free fall has officially begun.

DCX

Nightz

Wow, GG CB. Bunch of big plays in that game. Shady totally shredded my defense, couldn't do anything to stop him. Eric Wright's two pick-6's were huge, definitely swung the game in my favor. Stoked about getting my first ever win against ya. Was a fun one.

Rooting for AT to beat Bob this week. Huge NFC North matchup next week.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
GG Nightz. My O-line stopped playing in the second half and i made some stupid mistakes. Jax being out effected me more than i thought. The one thing Avant is good at is catching the damn ball and he drops two in clutch moments -_-

I threw some picks, sure. But not that many, and so did you. God damn. 2 fumbles on top of it, fuck that game. My D sucked though, but so many dropped picks.

Ramirez

I threw some picks, sure. But not that many, and so did you. God damn. 2 fumbles on top of it, fuck that game. My D sucked though, but so many dropped picks.

Your guys had 6 PD, mine had 5! My guys just happened to catch a few along the way. :p You actually had 3 fumbles, I only recovered 2 of them though. The last two came from the same guy on consecutive plays, Harrison put the fear in him apparently.

Now, can I run the table and make the playoffs? Probably not.

bluemax

Banned
Pheenicks must have sobered up as that game went on, ugh.

That drive where I started on his side of the 50 and got no points, I knew that would haunt me.

Ramirez

Timmons' stat line is so much more impressive than you guys and your goons with 40 tainted sacks! I'm gonna need to get like 8 more picks & 6 more sacks to even have a chance at winning MVP with him!

eznark

Banned
Best part about canceling cable is that on a rainy day like today instead of sitting around watching HGTV while waiting for baseball to start, I am watching dota matches on the shitty Xbox YouTube channel. At least the quality is awesome.

McNei1y

sorry eznark, I'm down to play whenever. I can go now if ya want. Trying to do something before this Nats game starts.

I guess this is the toilet bowl.

bluemax

Banned
sounds like u mad! don't worry, cheatin' pete' might get you guys to .500 if you give him another 6 or 7 years. meanwhile, harbs will be stylin on this division for years to come!

Why would I be mad? The most elite player in Madden this side of Josh Freeman should be on the cover of Madden!

I'm not convinced that Harbaugh didn't luck out in a strike shortened season. Either way he currently has a many NFC West titles as Pete and as many playoff wins as Pete does with the Seahawks, so congrats on that.

Why would I be mad? The most elite player in Madden this side of Josh Freeman should be on the cover of Madden!

I'm not convinced that Harbaugh didn't luck out in a strike shortened season. Either way he currently has a many NFC West titles as Pete and as many playoff wins as Pete does with the Seahawks, so congrats on that.

Yeah, luck would be on the side of a guy with no prep time or familiarity with his team. Harbs got his team to the NFC title game with 13 wins and lost in OT. Cheatin Pete got blown out in the divisional after winning 7. Carroll isn't even in the same universe as harbaugh and you know that!

bluemax

Banned
Yeah, luck would be on the side of a guy with no prep time or familiarity with his team. Harbs got his team to the NFC title game with 13 wins and lost in OT. Cheatin Pete got blown out in the divisional after winning 7. Carroll isn't even in the same universe as harbaugh and you know that!

Same number of division titles, same number of playoff wins with current team.

Same number of division titles, same number of playoff wins with current team.

That's like saying the 2000 ravens offense was as good as the 1994 49ers. Hey! They both won the Super Bowl it must be true!

Carroll is trash and won't be in the nfl 2 years from now. You'll learn like dm did when I told him Raheem Morris was garbage but he insisted otherwise

ill vote for willy but i have a bounty out on him so i dont see him week 17. first player to pull a jon beason on pwill gets my upcoming first rounder!

Top Bottom