• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Giant Bomb Quick Look Thread 2

Zomba13

Watched some of the Prison Architect QL and thought it looked awesome so went to buy it, ssaw on steam it's £19.99 and not even the final version. Didn't expect an Alpha/Beta/work in progress to cost so much. I think I'll skip on it and wait for it to be finished...

Fox318

Watched some of the Prison Architect QL and thought it looked awesome so went to buy it, ssaw on steam it's £19.99 and not even the final version. Didn't expect an Alpha/Beta/work in progress to cost so much. I think I'll skip on it and wait for it to be finished...

That's the only thing holding me back too. If it was $10 cheaper I'd jump in right now guilt free.

Aaron

I think the devs should add the option to replace the prisoner sprites with dinosaurs, but change nothing else about them.

This was gonna be my killer prison but then it kind of sucked.

1DF42E86A513A22E01C3234DBA911F21AD04AB65

So I went on to make this one, but then the game crashed and I lost it.

But that one was gonna be awesome.

Nert

I would absolutely pay $30 for a finished, non-crashy version of Prison Architect. I was mesmerized throughout that Quick Look.

That's the only thing holding me back too. If it was $10 cheaper I'd jump in right now guilt free.

Same here, there's something weird about dropping $30 for an alpha. But I'll probably break down and buy it one of these days anyway.

Also, Ryan is my new favorite GB member for being a fan of Uplink.

About 25 minutes into watching the Prison Architect QL and wondering how much longer it'll take Patrick to realize he hasn't build his outer wall yet.

edit: Ahh, there is goes.

Jamie OD

Call of Juarez - Jeff & Patrick (19:06)

Patrick and Jeff spin a yarn of Techland. The good, the bad, the "hey, this is actually pretty fun!"

I know this is going to blow your mind guys, but this Call of Juarez game is legitimately, unironically good.

The description of how the game rewrites itself to fit the narrative sounds cool. I expect the "Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep" DLC for Borderlands 2 will do the same.

hamchan

Has anyone just stopped watching Giant Bomb QLs lately?

It’s all premium content for me these days and even then it’s mostly East content.

Top Bottom