• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curleh Mustache Tournament Series 2 - UMvC3 Invitational

Wallach

LOL beef, you read my mind. Updated:

q738M.png

lmao, A+ would quote again

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Spooky completely failing with this stream thing...

h3ro

Stutter Caliber 5.

Team Spooky completely failing today. :/

?

East coast tourney man. I bet half the dudes aren't even there yet. lol completely failing

Edit: I'm streaming Arturo playing SC5 nice and smoothly at 720p+. Dat Fios.

?

East coast tourney man. I bet half the dudes aren't even there yet. lol completely failing
Plus, there was a BlazBlue event at Next Level; I'm not sure when that ended, but they had to clear out the venue and change some cameras around.

h3ro

Sweet. thanks guy. I remember mashing like a madman in SC1 on Dreamcast. That game was jaw dropping back then.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
There are.
Is Cervantes in the game? Where can I find a character list to see what they all look like now?

Seriously.. this is making me so interested in the game, even though I've been loosely following it and liked what I saw.

Also, fuck it I'm gonna eat dinner. Was gonna wait for Curleh Mustache 2 to start so I can eat while but I'm getting hungry.

TDLink

What about the monkey dude? He doesnt have Kilik's moves?

He has some of his old moves. Overall he is a spiritual successor to Kilik and Seong Mina with some new moves of his own as well to form a semi-new, semi-old style still involving using a bo staff.

Is Cervantes in the game? Where can I find a character list to see what they all look like now?

Seriously.. this is making me so interested in the game, even though I've been loosely following it and liked what I saw.

Also, fuck it I'm gonna eat dinner. Was gonna wait for Curleh Mustache 2 to start so I can eat while but I'm getting hungry.

Yeah Cervantes is in too, I'll try to find you the full list.

ReiGun

They aren't late. You guys just forgot to covert for CPT. 7:00 pm EST = 8:30 CPT...maybe.

On the upside, Art came through with the SCV stream. Game looks really good.

Top Bottom