• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
The second weirdest food I loved when I was a child was hamburger buns and mayo. Nothing else.

The weirdest thing of course being ice. But I had an iron deficiency :<

I had this huge lunch in a German mall. A massive bratwurst with huge fries. I am still full.

That sounds German. Curry-wurst is pretty good too.

Chuckie

I am going to burn down that Thieves Guild and I will sic Azumi the Moogle on all that remains of it.

That sounds German. Curry-wurst is pretty good too.

It actually WAS a Curry-wurst... but I thought people here might not know that term.

.la1n

396376_10150632191769417_572669416_8880070_380209359_n.jpg

Eh I'll just burn this place down.

Chuckie

I was actually kind of wondering if it was :D Good stuff, that. I need to eat more of it come April. Also fish bread.

Fish bread sounds... fishy.

My happiest German memory was last winter when I visited a Weihnachtsmarkt in Dusseldorf.
I had Reibekuchen with applesauce, fried mushrooms in garlick, bratwurst on bread, eierpunch and German beer.
Man, I almost forgave them WW2 that day :D

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I'll just be over here in the mage college, studying. Fortunately we have wards set up so the fire can't get to us.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I can see you...

*goes back into shadows*

As long as you aren't planning on assassinating me, watch all you want :|

It's too bad SA isn't here, but he was experimenting with a new spell that failed and trapped him in a time loop. I'm sure he'll be able to free himself eventually.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
No, I'm just going to be studying. It will be pretty boring to watch.

Dammit Zomba! What did I tell you about casting Shiva on college grounds?

Look at what you did:

snow.jpg

This is going into your permanent record :|

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I see my Nightblade gets no love from the thieves. Well then expect assassinations(actually don't expect them that would make me a bad assassin).
oO5Rt.jpg

*starts RealBrotherhood in retaliation*
D'oh. We're not quite closing the application period yet if you'd prefer to be in our humble band. But if an ancient rivalry is to begin on this day, so be it.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
At least the spell didn't last long, the sun is out again.

Actually I'm really disappointed. I wanted to play a bit in the snow.

Sadetar

At least the spell didn't last long, the sun is out again.

Actually I'm really disappointed. I wanted to play a bit in the snow.
Someone have cast a spell called "winter" in here so I if you feel like snow storm would make your day, you are welcome to visit Finland.

You can be the unmissable distraction that allows us to infiltrate the keep of the High King undetected.
I promise to be like a bull in a china shop. Trust me.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Someone have cast a spell called "winter" in here so I if you feel like snow storm would make your day, you are welcome to visit Finland..

I would love to visit Finland! But sadly it is not to be this year. Maybe some other year.

What, no honor among thieves you guys? You need to band together to become noble thieves. Steal from the rich to give to the poor and all that. You need to be one with the people!

Not us in the mage college of course. We just look down our noses at everyone.

What, no honor among thieves you guys? You need to band together to become noble thieves. Steal from the rich to give to the poor and all that. You need to be one with the people!

Not us in the mage college of course. We just look down our noses at everyone.

Noble? You've obviously never seen me play an Elder Scrolls game.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
So am I the only knight/warrior in RPGAF?

Oh, there are plenty! Checking my images here... Puddles is a Tech Knight and Kark is a Dragoon. IN and Kini are also some sort of armor bedecked class. And Echo... he hasn't posted in here for while :eek: I wonder why.

Noble? You've obviously never seen me play an Elder Scrolls game.

D: Don't go slaughtering the innocents!

I was actually thinking of starting up Skyrim again today. Continue with my thiefy Khajiit. She has no problems cutting throats if it will get her some cash.

Sadetar

So am I the only knight/warrior in RPGAF?
Well, I am most likely going to be a barbarian/warrior.

Nothing that noble though I would believe.

What is the music of life?
Laughter.

I would love to visit Finland! But sadly it is not to be this year. Maybe some other year.
Inform me if you ever end up here. ^__^

Oh, there are plenty! Checking my images here... Puddles is a Tech Knight and Kark is a Dragoon. IN and Kini are also some sort of armor bedecked class. And Echo... he hasn't posted in here for while :eek: I wonder why.
Can I get little clothes and not too much armour and be a fast little raging killing machine?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Inform me if you ever end up here. ^__^

Can I get little clothes and not too much armour and be a fast little raging killing machine?

:D

I'll see what I can do when I start drawing.

Not an innocent if they get in my way, or move too slowly, or ignore me completely.

....or don't have my copy of Vampires of Vvardenfell, Vol II.

Remind me to go nowhere near where you are! I don't want to get stabbed :<

Oh, you silly mages.

MagicHammer, Magic Hammer, Magic Hammer. Oh god I am drowning in your MP omnomnomnom

Why are you fighting against us Beef? We just want to be your friend :<

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I expect the plot to be quite convoluted and open to interpretation as to perceptions of "hero" and "villain."

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I think one thing we can all agree on... la1n will be the chaotic neutral wildcard, as likely to singlehandedly burn a tyrant stronghold to the ground as to light his ally's cloak on fire in the middle of battle.

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Well he DOES just want to see the world burn.

I am the mage who is too engrossed in her studies to notice much about the outside world.

Chuckie

I will defeat you, demon!

Even if you did, you would be too noble to kill me... and as you walk into the sunset my Demon-Moogle Azumi will rip your throat out while my White Mage Wife will revive me so I can continue burning complete villages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom