• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RawPower

Banned
Even if you did, you would be too noble to kill me... and as you walk into the sunset my Demon-Moogle Azumi will rip your throat out while my White Mage Wife will revive me so I can continue burning complete villages.

I'm an anti-hero, a hero without morals. Hahahahaha.

.la1n

02-25-2012.jpg

Woah woah woah, what the fuck is this? I don't check GAF for one day and SA gets banned? The hell?

And to any enemies of the thieves guild: fuck you, I'm a mothafuckin' robot, bitches.

...you wouldn't be able to tell that I don't actually swear vocally would you?

Davedough

What did he get banned for?

Also, i wrote a few character bios many pages back and I thought Raw was supposed to be the hero that eventually turns on us. I will have to dig that stuff up again. I need to link them to pics.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Also, i wrote a few character bios many pages back and I thought Raw was supposed to be the hero that eventually turns on us. I will have to dig that stuff up again. I need to link them to pics.
I missed this! I wanna help write stuff :p Why does he turn on us? Seems like a cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything

Davedough

I missed this! I wanna help write stuff :p Why does he turn on us? Seems like a cool guy and doesnt afraid of anything
I an perfectly open to having help writing the setting and bios of our upcoming RPG being published by XSEED.

I'm on my phone so I can't drudge them up just yet. There were only a few anyway.

Lissar, when your done would it be possible to zip up all the pics and send them to me please?

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.

He basically said that GAF was turning into GameFAQS.

Onemic

so you weird real pic gaffers, I have decided to join your illustrious club, any requirements? Doth I create an MS paint caricature of myself? put shoes and eggs on my head? Slay some rabbits?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
I an perfectly open to having help writing the setting and bios of our upcoming RPG being published by XSEED.

I'm on my phone so I can't drudge them up just yet. There were only a few anyway.

Lissar, when your done would it be possible to zip up all the pics and send them to me please?

I can try :eek: I'm going to dump them all into one folder on Photobucket as well.

so you weird real pic gaffers, I have decided to join your illustrious club, any requirements? Doth I create an MS paint caricature of myself? put shoes and eggs on my head? Slay some rabbits?

Just join in the conversation :D We don't bite.

Well, HP might want to eat your brains
I may take a nibble at your soul
but otherwise we're a friendly lot.

I am single.

This is a totally okay thing. Just pursue the things you want most in life, and the ancillaries are sure to pop on by now and then. :)

*just come down from a sugar rush and feeling somewhere in the range of bleh to uuuggh*

I've been popping Smarties like you wouldn't believe. New exercise routine, need a good consistent high, still no excuse for such a guilty pleasure.

RawPower

Banned
I am also 26 years old and single. Fuck my life.

Or a former bad guy that turns good. :p

Puddles

Banned
Definitely write my character as an antagonist. It doesn't need to be a good vs. evil thing, but my faction is definitely opposed to the main party's goals.

Thanks, will listen.
No problem, getting more people listening to emo is always a good thing in my book.

You seem like a nice guy who is good looking (*may have been swayed by long haired pictures just a tad*) You just need more confidence!

Also I think it's more more confidence and meeting more girls that aren't taken. Or lesbian. >_>

This is a totally okay thing. Just pursue the things you want most in life, and the ancillaries are sure to pop on by now and then. :)

Yeah, I don't let it get in the way of anything, I just feel like complaining about it every so often :p

I am also 26 years old and single. Fuck my life.

I'm 32 and single. What do I win?

Ever have a girlfriend before?

I haven't.
Yeah, thrice. Not for long though. Zero fun was had by all.

...welp, I feel bad for bringing this up now. Sorry bros.

*backs off*

I'm 32 and single. What do I win?

I currently plan on being eighty and single. It just turned out that I like sexual relationships quite well, and I like friend relationships a whole honking lot, but I never had much of a hankerin' for romantic relationships.

So stop by in forty-some years, and we'll play chess. I'm terrible at that game. Probably still will be. You'll love it.

Ever have a girlfriend before?

I haven't.

When I was your age
, you whipper-snapper
, I hadn't been in a romantic relationship yet, neither. Mine started at 30. Best decade ever. I'll miss it a bit when it passes by.

So, like, you haven't beaten me yet, boyo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom