• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Amazing Test: Bricked! [Tested.com Star Wars Lego Build Video Series]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only part-way through today's episode, but I really don't think this is fair for Norm. First, he had to open the boxes and unpack all the pieces which Will won't do. Second, Norm will have already completed part of the Tie Fighter once Will crosses the 75% mark, so most of the pieces left will be for Will's model.

Just watched ep 18. Will has really fallen off, he's taking forever to build, and I think he spend more time on his knees then sitting.

Also @ 31:22- Will cheats.

ghostmind

15180242.jpg

So many possibilities from today's episode...

Darklord

Banned
You know, I posted in this thread just after Gary...at least I thought it was this thread! Uh oh. My post has gone rogue. Some thread on this forum, people are asking why the hell am I posting a lego picture and talking about Will Smith.

Edit: Oh, it was the other Tested thread! Dammit Gray, you made me confused!

willsmith

No Amazing Test today. Doctor changed our meds, and I'm not supposed to leave the house (except to get previously mentioned meds)

willsmith

Will has a multiple personality disorder? WHO AM I SPEAKING TO RIGHT NOW?

My wife and I have both been sick for more than a week. Not getting better fast enough to suit the doctor, so now we're getting heavy duty antibiotics, or something. Also, we have pink eye. So, that's what "our" means.

Ozone

Ha! That's the first thing I thought when Norm was speculating on the podcast and Gary said, "go deeper".
While Norm still thinks he's sick, Will's going to sneak in and swap the Death Star in the room with the more-complete one from home.

The perfect crime.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Will should build in a Hazmat suit. Or Norm should build in a hazmat suite, in Will's house.

Hope you're better soon Will

The rule was, and has been stated multiple times throughout the series, that you have to do the steps in order.

So what does will do?

Ozone

God damn, Will is so devious. I don't know if I love it or hate it, but damn if I'm not interested in it.

Chuck

Still without luck
The cheating and general dickishness by Will has sucked nearly all the fun out of this. I think I might be done watching.

Will's strategy was some bullshit. He shouldn't have been able to start on the wings first. He shouldn't have been able to take things off the table before he was using them. Kinda fucked Norm over with that.

Big-ass Ramp

hella bullets that's true
Will is tweeting that norm got hit by a car. Can't tell if sarcasm. Also can't seem to link to it while on iPad.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Will is tweeting that norm got hit by a car. Can't tell if sarcasm. Also can't seem to link to it while on iPad.

How could you possibly not tell that was sarcasm? Was it the fact that Will couldnt wait until the next episode of Bricked to reveal that he was run over?

Can't believe Will owned up on air to buying a practice X-Wing. THE LOWEST OF THE LOW.

Also, wasn't there a pretty sold rule established at the beginning about having to build in the order set out by the instructions? EVEN LOWER!

R2D4

Banned
Will and Norm should both have to build the X-Wing. Throw it all in one big pile. The Tie Fighter is half the build the X-Wing is. That's not fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom