• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

But they can view the page's raw HTML and see the codes that way. I've heard rumors that there are bots that specifically skim this thread to steal codes by doing this.

Hence, always use modbot, or, at the very least, handle it yourself through PM. Never just dump codes in to the thread.

"Programmed bots to nab some keys from this thread. Oh boy it was so worth it and I'm gonna be rich and...wait a minute...what the hell am I doing with my life...."

image.php

PetrolInMyVeins

Neo Member
Two codes, quote to reveal, enjoy guys.

[EMAIL="Your Closed Beta Access Code:
P7FGH-YM2XP-J4K29-KFGGD-JFCVZ
Friend Access Code:
P729F-9PRC3-QJ4RH-XM9T7-6CJMZ][/EMAIL]

I have two Nuclear Throne codes to give away - one for PS4/Vita and one Steam key.

No quoting or anything, just let me know in the next couple of minutes which on you want and I'll send out PMs.

Shady859

Gone
PM me if you want a free game rental code from Redbox.

Expires TODAY

1 available, will Edit this post when it's gone.

---

For everyone else txt PUSH to 727272 for a free DVD rental code which expires 2/29

isny

napkin dispenser
Up for grabs for FREE is a QCK Deathwing mouse pad/gaming mat. Lightly used and in clean condition.

Just pay shipping from Canada and it's yours :) PM me if interested!

I'll have a bunch of stuff to give away over the next few weeks so check back! =D

51vRHWLCE1L.jpg

Quote to reveal Ultraviolet Codes for Outlander Season One Volumes One and Two.
sonypictures.com/uvredeem

If the codes don't work, try swapping the 0 with O.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878&page=160.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Lucius -- MB-F54888375A4E704C - Taken by Nudull

cj_iwakura

A friend was disposing of some Saturn junk, and he gave me this:

It says MA-18 on the front, so it's definitely not for all ages. I have no intention of keeping it, No instructions, just the case and disc.

It's some cheesecake mahjong game. I'll send it to anyone in the US who wants it. You'll probably want to know how to play mahjong, it has no in-game tutorial.

Xbudz

A friend was disposing of some Saturn junk, and he gave me this:

It says MA-18 on the front, so it's definitely not for all ages. I have no intention of keeping it, No instructions, just the case and disc.

It's some cheesecake mahjong game. I'll send it to anyone in the US who wants it. You'll probably want to know how to play mahjong, it has no in-game tutorial.

I'd take it if you shipped to Canada!

DarkPhantom

Neo Member
I'm not sure if you guys saw the other thread, but Jet Set Radio, Hell Yeah! and Golden Axe are free on Steam. All you have to do is download one and you get the other two.

illusionary

I have a spare code for a Pokémon Super Mystery Dungeon 3DS home menu theme - is anyone interested? Just drop a PM across to me if you'd like it.

Edit: gone

Valkrai

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Valkrai, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Battlepaths -- MB-D6929C4D18938898 - Taken by illusionary
Return Null -- MB-DCB2EA78DE013789 - Taken by rainking187
Deadly 30 -- MB-1B3C958EC3C90096 - Taken by Regginator
Shattered Haven -- MB-D4F9A458F157B26B - Taken by texhnolyze

Giving away a few Steam games, I forgot to mention that if you take it, no need to PM me thanks, just enjoy :)

Brew124

I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Brew124, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Blue Rose -- MB-121617E086A47D5D - Taken by fuzzy123
Orion: A Sci-Fi Visual Novel -- MB-112C19D4AA35CA96 - Taken by Zeeman
Divine Slice of Life -- MB-F5EB8DFD2CFA7270 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Beach Bounce -- MB-637B342CCD9EC615 - Taken by Andvary

**No need to PM for thanks. Enjoy!**

For those that missed it, not sure if it still works tho.
ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Streets of Rage II, Binary Domain, Condemned -- MB-1B430BD007E68F6D - Taken by rrvv. 6 entrants total.

t1456081324z1.png

Would anybody like a Steam copy of Violett Soundtrack edition, its a PnC game, seems I may have bought it twice so there may be a chance this other code hasnt been used.

Edit: Code has been claimed.

Top Bottom