• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

equil
Member
(04-29-2012, 06:35 AM)
equil's Avatar
Quote for Playblink code.



gone.
Last edited by equil; 04-29-2012 at 12:18 PM.
Addnan
Member
(04-29-2012, 06:43 AM)
Addnan's Avatar

Originally Posted by equil

Quote for Playblink code.

Thanks.

quote for code.
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(04-29-2012, 06:43 AM)
Fuzzy's Avatar
Another Playblink.

M_A_C
Member
(04-29-2012, 07:10 AM)
M_A_C's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

Another Playblink.

Used it, thanks!
Sordid
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:49 AM)
Sordid's Avatar
Quote to reveal Steam keys for:

Steel Storm: Burning Retribution

Really Big Sky

:)
Vandrar
(04-29-2012, 08:52 AM)
Vandrar's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sordid

Really Big Sky

This one was taken already.
Death31133
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:53 AM)
Death31133's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sordid

Quote to reveal Steam keys for:

Steel Storm: Burning Retribution

Really Big Sky

:)

Thanks I got Really Big Sky.
Hero_of_the_Day
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:53 AM)
Hero_of_the_Day's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sordid


Steel Storm: Burning Retribution

:)

All mine. Thank you very much.
C_H_T
Member
(04-29-2012, 11:43 AM)
C_H_T's Avatar
2 Playblink codes inside, quote to reveal.


Servizio
I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
(04-29-2012, 11:48 AM)

Originally Posted by C_H_T

2 Playblink codes inside, quote to reveal.

Got one, thanks.
Tashbrooke
The gift that keeps on giving
(04-29-2012, 11:59 AM)
Tashbrooke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hero_of_the_Day

Only 200 worth of games? Step your game up, newb.

I'm a .... **Shudders** Console Gamer
Slair
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:03 PM)
Slair's Avatar
More playblinkin', quote to reveal etc etc.

oipic
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:09 PM)
oipic's Avatar
He who is yet to be PlayBlinking, see quotation to purpose.

Smidget
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:11 PM)

Originally Posted by oipic

He who is yet to be PlayBlinking, see quotation to purpose.

Thanks used it! :)
Red Arremer
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:15 PM)
Red Arremer's Avatar
All those playblink codes that have been used up but noone said it in here. :[
Digishine
Banned
(04-29-2012, 12:16 PM)
Digishine's Avatar
New code


Tenck
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:20 PM)
Tenck's Avatar

Originally Posted by Digishine

New code

4 minutes and no one took it, must be my lucky day :P

Thanks a bunch man.

Edit: How much does your account have to be worth to sign up? Mines good $1775, but a friend of mine might have a code coming his way.
DarknessTear
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:23 PM)
DarknessTear's Avatar
Damn, Playblink almost needs its own thread.
Majukun
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:38 PM)
Majukun's Avatar
lei's continue the trail..playblink code here.as always,quote to see

Red Arremer
Member
(04-29-2012, 12:41 PM)
Red Arremer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Majukun

lei's continue the trail..playblink code here.as always,quote to see

Taken, many thanks! :)

Edit:
Here's my return! Quote for reveal.

Last edited by Red Arremer; 04-29-2012 at 12:47 PM.
Tenck
Member
(04-29-2012, 01:13 PM)
Tenck's Avatar


Quote to see Playblink code.
Gamejunky
Member
(04-29-2012, 01:22 PM)
Gamejunky's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tenck


Quote to see Playblink code.

Got it, thanks!
VideoMan
30% Failure Rate
(04-29-2012, 03:01 PM)
VideoMan's Avatar
PlayBlink code here.

UnluckyKate
Member
(04-29-2012, 03:03 PM)
UnluckyKate's Avatar

Originally Posted by VideoMan

PlayBlink code here.

Used. Thanks
Tribes of Trusty
Member
(04-29-2012, 03:04 PM)
Tribes of Trusty's Avatar
What are these codes used for ?
Fuzzy
I would bang a hot farmer!
(04-29-2012, 03:19 PM)
Fuzzy's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tribes of Trusty

What are these codes used for ?

http://www.playblink.com/

It's a site that lets you win Steam games. It's like http://www.steamgifts.com/ where you get free points to enter giveaways but most of the time you also play a little game (a Bejeweled clone or a Bust-A-Move clone) as part of the entry.
Tribes of Trusty
Member
(04-29-2012, 03:22 PM)
Tribes of Trusty's Avatar
Thanks, but what do they win in this situation ? Are there paid options / advertising money ?

It's just that I'm wary of any site that proposes you to win things for free...
TricksterLoki
Member
(04-29-2012, 04:11 PM)
TricksterLoki's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tribes of Trusty

Thanks, but what do they win in this situation ? Are there paid options / advertising money ?

It's just that I'm wary of any site that proposes you to win things for free...

You can donate money to get "charity points" which are special offers for newer games like The Witcher 2 and MW3 and such. This money is what will help them buy the games. They also get games from people donating their own games and actual steam give aways.
Baconsaurus Rex
Banned
(04-29-2012, 04:26 PM)
New playblink code because I love you guys


Jzero
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:01 PM)
Jzero's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fuzzy

http://www.playblink.com/

It's a site that lets you win Steam games. It's like http://www.steamgifts.com/ where you get free points to enter giveaways but most of the time you also play a little game (a Bejeweled clone or a Bust-A-Move clone) as part of the entry.

anyone else really like the songs that the games play?
Neuromancer
The Mayuh of f'n Bawston
(04-29-2012, 08:02 PM)
Neuromancer's Avatar
Can we get a new thread just for Playblink codes? Both this and the XBLA/PSN/Steam code giveaway threads have been completely inundated.
Hero_of_the_Day
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:12 PM)
Hero_of_the_Day's Avatar

Originally Posted by Neuromancer

Can we get a new thread just for Playblink codes? Both this and the XBLA/PSN/Steam code giveaway threads have been completely inundated.


May not be a bad idea, but at the same time, I would think it will end on it's own pretty quickly. Everyone who signs up gets a code they can immdediately bring back here. You would think everyone who wants one will get one pretty quickly.

Also, there is a playblink code in this post.

weird
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:14 PM)
weird's Avatar

Originally Posted by Neuromancer

Can we get a new thread just for Playblink codes? Both this and the XBLA/PSN/Steam code giveaway threads have been completely inundated.

Yes please! This thread morphed into a playblink only threa fast.
SmokinGunZ1981
Member
(04-29-2012, 08:18 PM)
SmokinGunZ1981's Avatar

Originally Posted by Hero_of_the_Day

May not be a bad idea, but at the same time, I would think it will end on it's own pretty quickly. Everyone who signs up gets a code they can immdediately bring back here. You would think everyone who wants one will get one pretty quickly.

Also, there is a playblink code in this post.


Taken thanks!

When I get a code i'll post it.
Neuromancer
The Mayuh of f'n Bawston
(04-29-2012, 08:25 PM)
Neuromancer's Avatar
Made a new thread just for Playblink codes. Thanks.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472189
da_stabbah
Junior Member
(04-30-2012, 01:04 AM)
da_stabbah's Avatar

Originally Posted by Neuromancer

Made a new thread just for Playblink codes. Thanks.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=472189

thanks very much!
Quick
(05-01-2012, 06:44 AM)
Quick's Avatar
Got an iTunes code (US only) for a free song from The Avengers soundtrack. Quote to reveal.

Chesskid1
Member
(05-01-2012, 11:58 PM)
Chesskid1's Avatar


quote for 60 minute skype credit/voucher
wilflare
Member
(05-02-2012, 12:15 AM)
wilflare's Avatar

Originally Posted by Chesskid1


quote for 60 minute skype credit/voucher

thanks Chesskid :D
sladeums
Member
(05-02-2012, 12:35 AM)
sladeums's Avatar
Angry Birds Space
iPhone version. US Store only.

Quote for the magic :


RoninChaos
Member
(05-02-2012, 12:38 AM)
RoninChaos's Avatar

Originally Posted by sladeums

Angry Birds Space
iPhone version. US Store only.

Quote for the magic :

Thanks, bro!
beril
Member
(05-02-2012, 09:29 PM)
beril's Avatar

Giving away a few Desura keys for my game Gunman Clive which was just released on PC. It's a a traditional 2.5D sidescroller/megaman clone set in the old west. It's previously been released on iOS and android

Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMDfq8PLfLM
Desura page: http://www.desura.com/games/gunman-clive

Quote to see the keys
Key1
Key2
Key3
Key4
Neuromancer
The Mayuh of f'n Bawston
(05-02-2012, 09:31 PM)
Neuromancer's Avatar
Looks cool but I don't have a PC. I'll try it on iOS though.
Dug
Dig
(05-02-2012, 09:37 PM)
Dug's Avatar

Originally Posted by beril


Giving away a few Desura keys for my game Gunman Clive which was just released on PC. It's a a traditional 2.5D sidescroller/megaman clone set in the old west. It's previously been released on iOS and android

Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMDfq8PLfLM
Desura page: http://www.desura.com/games/gunman-clive

Quote to see the keys
Key1
Key2
Key3
Key4

Took key 4. Thanks!
Firehead
Adam's Significant Otter
(05-02-2012, 09:38 PM)
Firehead's Avatar

Originally Posted by beril


Giving away a few Desura keys for my game Gunman Clive which was just released on PC. It's a a traditional 2.5D sidescroller/megaman clone set in the old west. It's previously been released on iOS and android

Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMDfq8PLfLM
Desura page: http://www.desura.com/games/gunman-clive

Quote to see the keys
Key3

Took key three. Can't wait to try it out, thanks!
Silex
Member
(05-02-2012, 09:48 PM)
Silex's Avatar

Originally Posted by beril


Giving away a few Desura keys for my game Gunman Clive which was just released on PC. It's a a traditional 2.5D sidescroller/megaman clone set in the old west. It's previously been released on iOS and android

Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMDfq8PLfLM
Desura page: http://www.desura.com/games/gunman-clive

Quote to see the keys
Key1
Key2
Key3
Key4

Took key 1.
Always interested in trying out indie platformers, and the trailer looks quite good. Thanks a lot!
therealminime
Member
(05-02-2012, 10:42 PM)
therealminime's Avatar
I have Steam code for Dungeon Defenders, who wants it?
The Grim Heaper
Member
(05-02-2012, 10:42 PM)
The Grim Heaper's Avatar

Originally Posted by therealminime

I have Steam code for Dungeon Defenders, who wants it?

I'll take it!
Greymanic
Junior Member
(05-02-2012, 10:42 PM)
Greymanic's Avatar

Originally Posted by therealminime

I have Steam code for Dungeon Defenders, who wants it?

Me please!
therealminime
Member
(05-02-2012, 10:55 PM)
therealminime's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Grim Heaper

I'll take it!

Enjoy.

Thread Tools