• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Quick Slick Deadly -- MB-70AC966543D86E11 - Taken by boybrushdRED. 1 entrants total.
BlackShadows -- MB-AB12101C40573913 - Taken by spacellama. 1 entrants total.

t1469461991z1.png

Djura

Neo Member
Got it from humblebundle
Magnegro42 said:
ModBot said:
Instructions for Magnegro42:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Magnegro42, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

t1cxE6r.gif
The Darkness II -- MB-DCCDF2337207E85B - Taken by spacellama. 6 entrants total.

t1469482680z1.png

SDCC Exclusive code from the Gear Pack they gave you for playing the Gears of War 4 demo.

ModBot said:
I am giving away an item. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=460878.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GamerKingFaiz, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

EfagyaM.png
Limited Edition Paul Jackson Gears of War Avatar Tee [Female] (XBL) -- MB-229CFEC30E7B250A - Taken by Sir Boticus

SyberWolf

bought a mistery sale pack on GMG,
turns out all the games are pretty bad so im giving them away.
only use the code if you plan to play it please.

QUOTE TO REVEAL THE KEYS

NeOak

ModBot said:
Instructions for NeOak:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (NeOak, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #3 -- MB-511BB7AD6C0AC28C - Taken by captjohnboyd
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #2 -- MB-A2E0A2A898C3408E - Taken by flashbandit16
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) -- MB-01A46F9E24A465F8 - Taken by Peachblossom
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #7 -- MB-66D5DC7CADD6EF4F - Taken by texhnolyze
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #6 -- MB-4CE48557C6169576 - Taken by Kaper
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #5 -- MB-44865E5674C1A177 - Taken by spacellama
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #4 -- MB-7EC975148B9BC7E4 - Taken by Kintaco
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #9 -- MB-A01CD5566CA1DE4A - Taken by Xeteh
World of Warcraft (Battle.net) #8 -- MB-6E2B8541DB73B3E8 - Taken by Orochinagis

Obviously not Steam, and there is no Battle.net icon. They are for new accounts only, and do come with the 30 days of playtime. Includes WoD too I think, so you just need Legion.

They expire on August 1st, so use them before that.

Edit: They are US region codes from the Warcraft movie promo.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Bright-Light:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Bright-Light, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

t1cxE6r.gif
Spec Ops: The Line -- MB-9E5EE9E6ED96AA7A - Taken by Purkake4

Jhoan

I have two Playstation E3 Experience codes that I've had for ages but never got rid of. They expire in two days. Quote to reveal.

PARAGON PROMO
PACK (E3 EDITION) :

MLB THE SHOW 16
5 STANDARD PACKS:

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Strayed -- MB-175852142A7A31A8 - Taken by septicore

rafa

Neo Member
ModBot said:
I am giving away 10 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Lup -- MB-25FA9A2D1E6E4AE2 - Taken by Crentist the Dentist. 1 entrants total.
Catch a Falling Star -- MB-06155B60D884496E - Taken by SmarterUnconscious. 1 entrants total.
CalcuLate -- MB-ED5B30C473D0386E - Taken by fuzzy123. 1 entrants total.
Kivi Toilet and Shotgun -- MB-583D174AA7F4DFE2 - Taken by Ludens. 1 entrants total.
Cosmic Dust and Rust -- MB-86D171CC273FB11C - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.
Neon hardcops -- MB-1BD68071327E8F9C - Taken by spacellama. 1 entrants total.
Culling of the Cows -- MB-F8480A24D79B55DF - Taken by Sir Boticus. 1 entrants total.
Turbo Pug -- MB-BFE1DF4EF184A0F3 - Taken by Sammichu. 1 entrants total.
Super Mustache -- MB-203A05ADA93D7D4E - Taken by Allan Holdsworth. 1 entrants total.
Super Mega Neo Pug -- MB-916E500A7B4D970D - Taken by Sparrowhawk. 1 entrants total.

t1469904559z1.png

Shchenok

Neo Member
I've got 3 steam codes from the 2k humble bundle I'm not going to use. PM/reply and I'll send the code.

• Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
  • Mafia II Director's Cut
  • NBA 2K16

Edit:

All gone, have fun!

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.

t1cxE6r.gif
Sid Meier's Civilization V -- MB-04FA98FF4DD84830 - Taken by Qurupeke

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:

tSosaRZ.png

Mystery Gift -- MB-1DE83FD8962F5A97 - Taken by flashbandit16

By the way, there were some errors processing your keys...
Note: The key you added for Mystery Gift was already listed in ModBot from a previous giveaway of yours, but was not taken. Updating key info to match new giveaway.

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Unforgiving Trials: The Darkest Crusade -- MB-94902104C5074F85 - Taken by spacellama

A little rpg, it should be good, with very positive reviews.

ModBot said:
Instructions for Nostremitus:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys and 1 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Nostremitus, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Dead Space 2(steam) -- MB-AC5EDCD33E7D8A10 - Taken by kadab
Railroad Tycoon 3 -- MB-27F3CF8FAC99F2DE - Taken by nightstorm
Dragon Age: Origins(Steam) -- MB-7BCE69EA6E9AEE40 - Taken by FantasticMrSnake
x0NgVuQ.png
Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure Nintendo 3DS -- MB-BED3A56C13DB1DBE - Taken by laserlaser

Top Bottom