• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(02-26-2012, 07:47 PM)
jakncoke's Avatar
lol @ ending song selection for the movie.
Alligatorjandro
MONEY UP, BITCH
(02-26-2012, 07:47 PM)
Alligatorjandro's Avatar
If he could have stayed healthy he might have had a good career.Dude was probably the fastest player I've ever seen.
Godslay
Member
(02-26-2012, 07:48 PM)
Godslay's Avatar

Originally Posted by Troll

Almost as bad as Sports Authority Field at Mile High. smfh.

Invesco was worse imo. At the very least Sports Authority is a Colorado company, but that stupid Chefs red logo. Should be changed to orange or blue when it goes on the stadium.

Originally Posted by eznark

The beer ones all sound right as well

Coors field has always sounded right to me. Couldn't imagine anything else.
Dutch Patriot
Member
(02-26-2012, 07:48 PM)
Dutch Patriot's Avatar

Chris Rainey, Florida
4.37

Booooooooooooooo! Where's that 4.1 you were gonna run!
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(02-26-2012, 07:50 PM)
jakncoke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dutch Patriot

Booooooooooooooo! Where's that 4.1 you were gonna run!

stuck in the 80's when times weren't done electronically
Greg
Member
(02-26-2012, 07:55 PM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by jakncoke

stuck in the 80's when times weren't done electronically

:you
bionic77
Please, don't ask ME about Michael Jordan!
(02-26-2012, 07:56 PM)
bionic77's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

Lando is the best.

:lol

We need more fake names for stadiums as imagined by idiots and fair weather fans.
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 08:03 PM)

Originally Posted by Godslay

Invesco was worse imo. At the very least Sports Authority is a Colorado company, but that stupid Chefs red logo. Should be changed to orange or blue when it goes on the stadium.



I took this pic.
Greg
Member
(02-26-2012, 08:12 PM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by bionic77

:lol

We need more fake names for stadiums as imagined by idiots and fair weather fans.

Shit Field
chuckddd
Fear of a GAF Planet
(02-26-2012, 08:16 PM)
chuckddd's Avatar

Originally Posted by Greg

Shit Field

We're naming stadiums, not FMT's brothel.
Greg
Member
(02-26-2012, 08:17 PM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by chuckddd

We're naming stadiums, not FMT's brothel.

:jnc

I was going for Soldier Field, but you got me there.
Talon
Banned
(02-26-2012, 08:38 PM)
Talon's Avatar

Originally Posted by LJ11

Yeah, I love Martin, first round talent if you ask me. Probably goes early in the 2nd.

Edit: Owusu has posted some ridiculous numbers, too bad he's one head shot from being done. 40 inch vertical with straight line speed. Looked pretty good whenever he was actually playing. Probably a third day pick at best. I'd take a run at him. May be a steal IF he can stay healthy, doubt it though.

Man's had at least three major concussions in less than 20 months.

STAY AWAY, FOLKS!
Godslay
Member
(02-26-2012, 08:38 PM)
Godslay's Avatar

Originally Posted by Troll



I took this pic.

Can't see it, broken link?
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 08:44 PM)

Originally Posted by Godslay

Can't see it, broken link?



NM I give up
Last edited by Troll; 02-26-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: I give up
Talon
Banned
(02-26-2012, 08:46 PM)
Talon's Avatar
Failing miserably at posting pictures, friendo.
mr2xxx
Member
(02-26-2012, 08:47 PM)
mr2xxx's Avatar
What happened to punk ass Aslhon Jeffery running the 40?
Talon
Banned
(02-26-2012, 08:49 PM)
Talon's Avatar

Originally Posted by mr2xxx

What happened to punk ass Aslhon Jeffery running the 40?

Josh Freeman dropped by the combine with a Taco Bell Party Pack.
Godslay
Member
(02-26-2012, 08:50 PM)
Godslay's Avatar

Originally Posted by Troll

It's showing for me....









Can you see either of those?

Nope... could always upload them here if they are under 4MB.

http://geekbasix.com/imagehosting/
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 08:53 PM)

Originally Posted by Godslay

Nope... could always upload them here if they are under 4MB.

http://geekbasix.com/imagehosting/









okay this looks better.
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 09:01 PM)
eznark's Avatar

Originally Posted by mr2xxx

What happened to punk ass Aslhon Jeffery running the 40?

Couldn't fit in the under armor.
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 09:04 PM)

Originally Posted by eznark

Couldn't fit in the under armor.

BigAT
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:05 PM)
BigAT's Avatar

Originally Posted by mr2xxx

What happened to punk ass Aslhon Jeffery running the 40?

He ran.

Godslay
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:05 PM)
Godslay's Avatar

Originally Posted by Troll

http://geekbasix.com/imagehosting/thumbs/photo.jpg
http://geekbasix.com/imagehosting/thumbs/photo1.jpg

okay this looks better.

I never liked the name or the look of the font.

I remember driving by the stadium on my way to work everyday, as it was being built. I was 19 at the time, and I thought it looked amazing. I still think the stadium looks pretty nice overall, but it will never have the appeal to me that the original Mile High did. It could just be the nostalgia of going there as a little kid to Broncos games, and Denver Zephyr games. Maybe someday the Mile High Magic will return.



I can tell he's youngry... not sure if this is safe for work...
Last edited by Godslay; 02-26-2012 at 09:09 PM.
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 09:10 PM)
eznark's Avatar

Originally Posted by BigAT

He ran.

I think him being good is one of the most shocking draft developments in the past few years.
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 09:11 PM)

Originally Posted by Godslay

I never liked the name or the look of the font.

I remember driving by the stadium on my way to work everyday, as it was being built. I was 19 at the time, and I thought it looked amazing. I still think the stadium looks pretty nice overall, but it will never have the appeal to me that the original Mile High did. It could just be the nostalgia of going there as a little kid to Broncos games, and Denver Zephyr games. Maybe someday the Mile High Magic will return.



I can tell he's youngry... not sure if this is safe for work...

I live in California, so these pics are from the only time that I had ever even been to Denver. We were driving to Missouri for my Wife's Grandmother's funeral, we had some time so we stopped by and took some pics. Old Mile High was already gone, Jay was just traded so his jersey was selling for 30 bucks. I really wish that I would have been able to see a game at Mile High.
Bolt Vanderhuge
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:14 PM)
Bolt Vanderhuge's Avatar

Originally Posted by bionic77

:lol

We need more fake names for stadiums as imagined by idiots and fair weather fans.

Here, let me try. Sorta.

Originally Posted by jakncoke

Heinz Field is kinda stupid, at least they are headquartered in Pittsburgh.

I still can't believe they named their stadium after the fucking wide receiver.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(02-26-2012, 09:18 PM)
jakncoke's Avatar
Man Pitt basketball is ass, the Pirates will be ass. I've got nothing to look forward sports wise for the next 6 months :/

Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge

Here, let me try. Sorta. I still can't believe they named their stadium after the fucking wide receiver.

Last edited by jakncoke; 02-26-2012 at 09:20 PM.
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 09:20 PM)

Originally Posted by jakncoke

Man Pitt basketball is ass, the Pirates will be ass. I've got nothing to look forward sports wise for the next 6 months :/



The Penguins are so good.
cuevas, PhD.
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:22 PM)
cuevas, PhD.'s Avatar

Originally Posted by bionic77

:lol

We need more fake names for stadiums as imagined by idiots and fair weather fans.

Soldier's Field is a good one.
Godslay
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:25 PM)
Godslay's Avatar

Originally Posted by Troll

I live in California, so these pics are from the only time that I had ever even been to Denver. We were driving to Missouri for my Wife's Grandmother's funeral, we had some time so we stopped by and took some pics. Old Mile High was already gone, Jay was just traded so his jersey was selling for 30 bucks. I really wish that I would have been able to see a game at Mile High.

It was a great place for me as a little kid. I didn't live too far from there in North Denver. In fact you could hear the stadium from my house when the stadium was rocking. I'm probably biased because I was a little kid and every thing is that much more amazing. I'm sure if I was a little kid now, and with Tebowmania, the nostalgia would be just as amazing.

Originally Posted by jakncoke

Man Pitt basketball is ass, the Pirates will be ass. I've got nothing to look forward sports wise for the next 6 months :/



Dude was amazing on American Idol. Amazing he wasted his talents on football.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(02-26-2012, 09:25 PM)
jakncoke's Avatar

Originally Posted by Troll

The Penguins are so good.

They hockey though and I'm completely indifferent about the sport.
Talon
Banned
(02-26-2012, 09:27 PM)
Talon's Avatar

Originally Posted by Godslay

It was a great place for me as a little kid. I didn't live too far from there in North Denver. In fact you could hear the stadium from my house when the stadium was rocking. I'm probably biased because I was a little kid and every thing is that much more amazing. I'm sure if I was a little kid now, and with Tebowmania, the nostalgia would be just as amazing.

Yeah, no.

Elway was one of the Greats.
Jason's Ultimatum
Americans out of Mexico! The Border Tax Equity Act
(02-26-2012, 09:27 PM)
Jason's Ultimatum's Avatar

Originally Posted by BigAT

He ran.

I see two eyes and a mouth with a weird expression.
brentech
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:29 PM)
brentech's Avatar
Wow. That is not effective weight to carry.
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 09:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Jason's Ultimatum

I see two eyes and a mouth with a weird expression.

It's the same face to me when someone is punched in the face in slow motion
Godslay
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:31 PM)
Godslay's Avatar

Originally Posted by Talon-

Yeah, no.

Elway was one of the Greats.

I understand. When you are going to games say from age 5 to 12 or so, it's amazing. Imagine if you are a little kid going to the playoff game against Pittsburgh this year, that's going to stick with you for awhile.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(02-26-2012, 09:34 PM)
jakncoke's Avatar
DeaconKnowledge
Member
(02-26-2012, 09:52 PM)
DeaconKnowledge's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge

Here, let me try. Sorta.

No good. You need an unwarranted sense of self entitlement to properly pull it off.
Troll
Banned
(02-26-2012, 09:56 PM)
Anyone watching the All star challenge on ESPNM?
bionic77
Please, don't ask ME about Michael Jordan!
(02-26-2012, 09:57 PM)
bionic77's Avatar

Originally Posted by Greg

Shit Field

Not very good. A lot of stadiums have shitty fields, including Heinz.

Try harder.
Bolt Vanderhuge
Member
(02-26-2012, 10:35 PM)
Bolt Vanderhuge's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeaconKnowledge

No good. You need an unwarranted sense of self entitlement to properly pull it off.

Hey pal, I put over 20 years of football watching experience into that joke.
mastershake
Member
(02-26-2012, 10:37 PM)
mastershake's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge

Hey pal, I put over 20 years of football watching experience into that joke.

:jnc
Greg
Member
(02-26-2012, 10:50 PM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by Bolt Vanderhuge

Hey pal, I put over 20 years of football watching experience into that joke.

:jnc
talisayNon
Member
(02-26-2012, 10:50 PM)
talisayNon's Avatar
i don't care about who the jets draft, but nick toon needs to be a jet.
eznark
john deere tramp stamp
(02-26-2012, 11:03 PM)
eznark's Avatar
GET FUCKED OHIO STATE YOU CUNTY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Greg
Member
(02-26-2012, 11:15 PM)
Greg's Avatar

Originally Posted by eznark

GET FUCKED OHIO STATE YOU CUNTY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us how you really feel.
jakncoke
The Win is Forever
(02-26-2012, 11:44 PM)
jakncoke's Avatar
Fuck Ohio St and Sconi U.
Alligatorjandro
MONEY UP, BITCH
(02-26-2012, 11:50 PM)
Alligatorjandro's Avatar
I like Ohio State.


They gave Florida 2 national championships.
Nakazato
(02-27-2012, 12:14 AM)
Nakazato's Avatar

Originally Posted by Alligatorjandro

I like Ohio State.


They gave Florida 2 national championships.

avy qutoe
goldlion054
Member
(02-27-2012, 12:28 AM)
goldlion054's Avatar

Originally Posted by eznark

GET FUCKED OHIO STATE YOU CUNTY BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ohio State loses today, Michigan lost yesterday. That leaves the Spartans with a comfortable lead in the Big Ten. Thanks guys <3

Thread Tools