• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blazblue Continuum Shift EXTEND |OT| - Now with New Hat

Jubei plushies have invaded the Aksys office :D

3mqDJ.jpg

They'll be available soon to purchase ;)

1726009-shut_up_and_take_my_money_super.jpg

Esura

Banned
Yay, guessed right haha

Just to let you know that tomorrow is the ship date, so hopefully you'll be able to get it as soon as tomorrow :)

I got a call from Gamestop saying its coming in tomorrow as well.

Do you guys have a website people can preorder from? This is going to be the last time I preorder something at my local Gamestop until they get new employees. Got charged twice after paying off EXTEND.

Item Box

Seems a majority of people are are buying it for PS3, oh well. CT's online is pretty much dead, so I guess I'll get this tomorrow for 360.

frequency

Bah. Lack of Vita LE is really making this hard for me.
I really want the Vita version... but I also really want the LE. Curse you Aksys!

Akselziys

Aksys Games Dev.
I got a call from Gamestop saying its coming in tomorrow as well.

Do you guys have a website people can preorder from? This is going to be the last time I preorder something at my local Gamestop until they get new employees. Got charged twice after paying off EXTEND.

Unfortunately we don't offer pre-orders on our online store, but it will be made available there in the future :)

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I will have this. After a long, LONG hiatus - I am back. And more free than ever. PS3 tho.

Q has no choice. He needs to buy this game now.
I will have this. After a long, LONG hiatus - I am back. And more free than ever. PS3 tho.
omg

It's like everyone just took a week off or something. ;_;

Do not be alarmed. I am not a stalker. We used to play on the 360.

Esura

Banned
Is Dustloop updated with Noel's new BnBs for Extend or is they roughly the same as they were in previous entries?

Is Dustloop updated with Noel's new BnBs for Extend or is they roughly the same as they were in previous entries?

I've grown to hate Dustloop over the years. They weren't that organized to begin with, the mods sometimes power trip, and the combos are overrun by bunch of theorizing crazies. I just stick to watching vids of my favorite players, such as Hima's Valkenhayn, and learn from them instead.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I've grown to hate Dustloop over the years. They weren't that organized to begin with, the mods sometimes power trip, and the combos are overrun by bunch of theorizing crazies. I just stick to watching vids of my favorite players, such as Hima's Valkenhayn, and learn from them instead.

And their theory crafting isn't even top tier.

Do you guys think the Limited Edition for the PS3 will sell out? I am tempted to cancel my preorder and try and get it through Goozex instead since I have tons of points and am low in funds at the moment. :/

Esura

Banned

And their theory crafting isn't even top tier.

I guess I wasn't the only ones who felt like that, but I couldn't think of any other website or place with Noel play.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I guess I wasn't the only ones who felt like that, but I couldn't think of any other website or place with Noel play.

I've put them on blast before when slash came out about balance changes and how characters were gonna end up about a month before the game was out. I also beat most of them consistently when pc reload online was hot stuff :p With people saying they cant do shit cause they get SRK'd through every opening.... I miss guilty gear :(

Well, just go to the vid section and just watch the latest vids. That's ALL I do there. Ginseng had a pretty good Tsubaki combo thread for a while but not sure if he kept it up. I think he was one of the better mods though. Valkenhayn mod was one of the worst if I remember correctly.

Apparently Amazon is "temporarily out of stock". Dudes took pre orders for this game months ago. You'd think they would have their things in order when launch day is upon us.

:/

Fugu

Dustloop is a fucking shithole. It constantly amazes me that the better players in the scene legitimately don't understand why there aren't more decent BB players. There are basically no resources for new players, and old players -- who have been playing games in the genre for a half a decade or sometimes more and initially relied on the strength of their community of friends to learn the game -- are content to blame it on a lack of effort when the real problem is that the community does a good job of passively excluding anyone without a lot of blind commitment or who doesn't already know how to play. If you don't have friends that play BB/GG, it is entirely on you to keep yourself playing in the DL community because there's absolutely no one there to help you if you get stuck. They place the responsibility of education entirely on each individual player, which is great in a bootstraps sort of way but is not at all a good way to foster competition in a fighting game community. Also, the moderation is disgustingly bad and discussion is basically nonexistent because there's no precedent for it as basically every thread that isn't a sticky gets locked.

Noel has changed a fair bit in Extend. She has combos from the inside of the corner to the inside of the corner but facing the other way, for example, making that stupid gimmick crossup a lot more legitimate than it used to be. I know basically nothing about her, though, so that's all I can tell you. Really, I can only address Litchi-related questions.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Trying to run from Tager...I see how it is. ;_;
My rushdown Lambda runs from no one. (That's the problem)
Woot, make the jump. Also, how you doing with all that hit and run and stuff? Hope you're feeling better.
Yeah, I originally got my PS3 just to branch out into fighting games more since I felt so limited by the 360 controller and I missed the dual shock. Once I got my PS3 though, all my time just went out the window. I should be able to jump in this time around.

Lol got a text from gamestop (really?) yesterday to come pick my copy up this morning. So i promptly showed up after my morning classes to pick it up and they told me it wouldn't be in until later in the day. Whatever, I guess i can be a little more patient.....

I'll be upset if they drop the ball with this.

Apparently Amazon is "temporarily out of stock". Dudes took pre orders for this game months ago. You'd think they would have their things in order when launch day is upon us.

:/

*RUN TO AMAZON* Delivery Date: Feb 16th.

Nothing has changed. Let's keep it that way, Amazon!

Dustloop is a fucking shithole. It constantly amazes me that the better players in the scene legitimately don't understand why there aren't more decent BB players. There are basically no resources for new players, and old players -- who have been playing games in the genre for a half a decade or sometimes more and initially relied on the strength of their community of friends to learn the game -- are content to blame it on a lack of effort when the real problem is that the community does a good job of passively excluding anyone without a lot of blind commitment or who doesn't already know how to play. If you don't have friends that play BB/GG, it is entirely on you to keep yourself playing in the DL community because there's absolutely no one there to help you if you get stuck. They place the responsibility of education entirely on each individual player, which is great in a bootstraps sort of way but is not at all a good way to foster competition in a fighting game community. Also, the moderation is disgustingly bad and discussion is basically nonexistent because there's no precedent for it as basically every thread that isn't a sticky gets locked.

Yeah, I remember I got into a scuffle with the Valk mod there because he was REFUSING to open up the match up thread when I seriously needed some help. Some Bang player comes along asking why it wasn't opened up. The Valk mod proceeded to ONLY open up the Bang matchup because "he knows what he's talking about." I was about to throw my computer out the window.

I lost interest in going to DL shortly after. Well, I also realized that the mod had no idea how to make a combo thread.

Volcynika

*RUN TO AMAZON* Delivery Date: Feb 16th.

Nothing has changed. Let's keep it that way, Amazon!

Yeah, I remember I got into a scuffle with the Valk mod there because he was REFUSING to open up the match up thread when I seriously needed some help. Some Bang player comes along asking why it wasn't opened up. The Valk mod proceeded to ONLY open up the Bang matchup because "he knows what he's talking about." I was about to throw my computer out the window.

I lost interest in going to DL shortly after. Well, I also realized that the mod had no idea how to make a combo thread.

What, my date is the 17th. WHY AMAZON, WHY.

Esura

Banned
Anyone got their game now? I do.

My CE is kind of dented though. Why are all my Aksys and Atlus CEs always damaged in some way, shape or form? Well, at least the goodies inside are good.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Does anyone know if the copy that comes with the Limited Edition is the same as the standard- like, same barcode and everything? Could I pick up the regular edition and return my Limited Edition copy when it arrives?

Top Bottom