• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

so evilore promised me a new tag

Status
Not open for further replies.

jett

D-Member
wnRmZ.gif

wtf lol

-PXG-

We almost bought you an animated avatar last night

No matter how much money we threw at Evilore, he REFUSED to unban fistful. He truly is a man of his principles and word. Gotta hand it to him.

Still...I miss that creepy bastard. I wonder how many bodies he's accumulated in his basement by now.

No matter how much money we threw at Evilore, he REFUSED to unban fistful. He truly is a man of his principles and word. Gotta hand it to him.

Still...I miss that creepy bastard. I wonder how many bodies he's accumulated in his basement by now.
I know one spot that he hangs out at.

But the place is quite a bore if you ask me.

Extollere

Sucks at poetry
After being here for years, one day, somebody will finally give me a tag - probably something to do with my drawing hentai, or hentai related.

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
After being here for years, one day, somebody will finally give me a tag - probably something to do with my drawing hentai, or hentai related.

I could pm you a photo of my hairy chest, and then you could post it in here posing it as your own - voila you'll get a tag.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I.. I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Tag fishing(/reeling?) threads aren't what they once were.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
I would dryhump Evil for more than just a tag, or less depending on the situation or whenever.

It's probably referencing that smoothie your Robyn avatar was drinking.

Or at least, that's what I think it's referencing.
That's what I thought, too. Besides sugar (sucralose) attracting little kids.

Baconbitz

Banned
FEAR FACTOR: TAG EDITION coming to NBC staring Evilore as the host. Eat this dead squirrel I found on the street and get a tag.

sphinx

the piano man
It goes more like this

Evilore
Mods
Cool Tags
Lame Tags
Junior Members
Junior Junior Members

Hell no, anyone with a tag, regardless of its quality, is above regulars and juniors in the list.

It means that said user had to do something VERY particular to get some mod's attention.

Junior Junior members, (I've only seen one) are so rare, that they are automatically awesome so no, they aren't at the bottom of the list

I think the key to getting a tag is that you have to be indirect about it.

Today I was re-reading Robert Greene's book The 48 Laws of Power and here's a couple of laws that might be useful for you tag-fishers:

3rd law: conceal your intentions
"Keep people off-balance and in the dark by never revealing the purpose behind your actions. If they have no clue what you are up to, they cannot prepare a defense. . ."

4th law: always say less than necessary
"When you are trying to impress people with words, the more you say, the more common you appear, and the less in control. Even if you are saying something banal, it will seem original if you make it vague, open-ended, and sphinx-like. . ."

35th law: master the art of timing
"Never seem to be in a hurry - hurrying betrays a lack of control over yourself, and over time. Always seem patient, as if you know that everything will come to you eventually. Become a detective of the right moment; sniff our the spirit of the times, the trends that will carry you to power. Learn to stand back when the time is not yet ripe, and to strike fiercely when it has reached fruition."

yeah baby, learn from me ;) hihihi

on topic, I think you are overthinking it, it has more to do with being "real", for example a gaffer who goes to an E3 get-together is more likely to get a tag than a random unknown junior who may be a jerk. Clowns would easily get tags back when GAF was smaller, now mods wait til they are bored and ban them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom