• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct 2012.2.22 - Feb 22nd, 6AM EST [Over]

Man

Maybe it would be better to not have done this.
'They probably have some huge stuff coming, we don't know'.

R

Rösti

Unconfirmed Member
No, it's going to be presented by Reggie.
I wonder if the American presentation will be vastly different than what we just saw. Many of these games do not appeal to the US mass market, so perhaps they've got a whole heap of new/other titles to show. And perhaps more viewers are expected for the English presentation, so maybe the megatons will come there. I'm most interested in new Wii U details.

Jinfash

needs 2 extra inches
Thanks for the recap Cheesemeister. Now I'd appreciate individual threads covering the most notable announcements. I don't like this thread anymore.

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
This is the third over-hyped Nintendo Direct in a row, you guys have your-selves to blame at this point. NoA/NoE having one as well didn't mean megatons. It's still just per-recorded video to update fans on the next few months, not a conference.

guek

Banned
Rösti;35367398 said:
I wonder if the American presentation will be vastly different than what we just saw. Many of these games do not appeal to the US mass market, so perhaps they've got a whole heap of new/other titles to show. And perhaps more viewers are expected for the English presentation, so maybe the megatons will come there. I'm most interested in new Wii U details.

No wii U details are coming man. There's zero chance it wouldn't be presented directly by iwata.

EmperorMattevs

Neo Member
PbLf9.png

x))

sakipon

If it was a complete waste of time for you, you obviously have no interest in upcoming 3DS titles or Japanese-centric games. So why did you waste your time in the first place?

Peer pressure probably? Poor gamers.

Waiting for the Hatsune demo go appear in the eShop.

Well, we got KI, Rolling Western, FE and Tennis info and confirmmation of a new Brain Training. Entebrain Odyssey and Game Gear on VC would have been new. Not terrible, considering. Oh and a tease of a Namco/Sega/Capcom title.

Top Bottom